❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I heard it was shared on daradaily, and they are usually pretty accurate but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm excited about the pairing, but apparently it's another Ugly Duckling sort of role.
It’s a romcom I guess. Someone translated what it’s about for me on ig :) FF0D6B36-AF7B-4905-A41C-C652B82EDC86.png

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I know right? Like I am excited for her to get more work, but can we please get her in a boran role or a Khun Ying role? Anyways, I do hope she gets to finish up her schooling this year though.

I think the kiss thing might be partly Mint's choice. But in the one with Mario I think the producer or director doesn't do real kisses? I don't remember for sure, but I thought I read that somewhere. The only p'ek she has kissed is James.
You mean James Ma??? What lakorn?? Their latest??? Sai Tarn Hua Jai?? Because their Khunchai Ronnapee, like my DP, I don't know if it was fan edited because I didn't saw that scene on that lakorn.... o_O

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You mean James Ma??? What lakorn?? Their latest??? Sai Tarn Hua Jai?? Because their Khunchai Ronnapee, like my DP, I don't know if it was fan edited because I didn't saw that scene on that lakorn.... o_O
Your DP is a real picture! They did film a kiss but for some reason the production team had it edited out of the drama

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Your DP is a real picture! They did film a kiss but for some reason the production team had it edited out of the drama
@thunder143

She had it in Ronnapee but it was cut out but you can find clips. They had it in the 2nd lakorn as well. It wasn't cut ....but the ig clips has an extended scene of the kiss

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
why did they cut it??!!!
@thunder143

She had it in Ronnapee but it was cut out but you can find clips. They had it in the 2nd lakorn as well. It wasn't cut ....but the ig clips has an extended scene of the kiss
i really can't watch saitarn hua jai coz don't like the villains...

i think mint feels comfortable with james to have a kiss scene...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
why did they cut it??!!!

i really can't watch saitarn hua jai coz don't like the villains...

i think mint feels comfortable with james to have a kiss scene...
I think she's ok with kiss scenes if the script warrants it. But ya she's very comfortable with him...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like they just recently filmed again! The cast seems super comfortable with each other.
Mint and suriyont seem especially comfortable with one another bc they tease each other a lot.

I wonder what Jaja and his roles are in the lakorn. Looked like Jaja filmed in a wedding dress so I wonder if she's playing Mint's sister.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Looks like they just recently filmed again! The cast seems super comfortable with each other.
Mint and suriyont seem especially comfortable with one another bc they tease each other a lot.

I wonder what Jaja and his roles are in the lakorn. Looked like Jaja filmed in a wedding dress so I wonder if she's playing Mint's sister.
Yup i also think Jaja is Mint sister here. Saw on ig where she and suriyont filming car accident scene.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
So Broadcast change director for this drama too?? This drama really have so many problems

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So Broadcast change director for this drama too?? This drama really have so many problems
Oh wow I wonder why? Unless they just don't feel like the current producer is going in the right direction with the drama

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Its been a year with little update and filming. If i were Mint i would be really pissed, postponed everyting for this but the result....ughhhhh:mad::mad::mad:.. they should just let her finish her study last year. All the sacrifice for nothing

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Its been a year with little update and filming. If i were Mint i would be really pissed, postponed everyting for this but the result....ughhhhh:mad::mad::mad:.. they should just let her finish her study last year. All the sacrifice for nothing
I swear someone in the Alex/Mint lakorn thread said that they think Mint finished her internship now, since she had time because this was not filming

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
What worst is that *i dont know true or not* from what i've read on ig this drama have to start all over again.. starting from que 1.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What worst is that *i dont know true or not* from what i've read on ig this drama have to start all over again.. starting from que 1.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
What????? No please you’ve got to be kidding me!!! Wtf went that wrong that they had to reshoot all the way from the beginning! I hope that this isn’t true :sad6:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you serious!? WTH happened? I hope this does not affect Mint's other work. I really want her in the lakorn with Alex.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Well i dont know if it true or not. But i also hope that its not true.many comments that what a waste for a year. Looking at the casts ig, they start shooting again now include mac, i assume he is the obgyn doctor, Jaja and suriyont who suppose to be Mint sister and brother in law also shooting the last time the filmed. Does Broadcast have problems with their Director or what? This is their 3rd drama that changed Director, first Raeng Ngao 2 then MLFAS?????

Last edited: