[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Please please new drama for Mint and Maario.
    Last night on Toey and Mint ig story its all about feet. Dont know what going on backstage thou..

2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

They are pretty close. I saw an IG clip and mint was sitting on toey lap in the work van

est.jpn and WeirFany like this.
  3. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Toey and Mint are so weird lol

Mint definitely gets along best with these goofballs like p'eks I saw feet too lmao

est.jpn, spanky and BeLLa like this.
  4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I was so happy to see Mario and Mint working together again. I really want Mario and Mint in boran lakorn before she takes a break from the business.

est.jpn, HuabNag, Xiongurl26 and 3 others like this.
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Oh & mint are gorgeous at the siam event at the siam

Breathtaking

6. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Screenshot_2019-02-23-21-13-43.jpg
    Maybe pee mak drama? Just like what they did in the event.. :cheer:

HuabNag, Xiongurl26 and kjc1994 like this.
  7. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I would love to see Chalida and Mario again! They still looked so close and comfy. I love their chemistry.

DaoRisa, HuabNag, BeLLa and 1 other person like this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20190223-222246_Instagram.jpg

Prince and princess

It be soo awesome if they can remake Chinese web drama the eternal love. Mint play 2 role in 1 body like Oh

Xiongurl26, HuabNag and BeLLa like this.
  9. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Fans always want them to have new drama together but u know its not gonna happen soon. We know how ch3 work:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

est.jpn and HuabNag like this.
  10. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

She have so much chemistry with Mario. I still think he is her best co-star. Then channel 3 went quiet on them lol

est.jpn, Xiongurl26, spanky and 2 others like this.
  11. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

We know ch3 really bias toward their actor/actress. They have their favourite so........sigh

12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Attached Files:

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  13. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Mario is so darn adorable. Yeah, it's a waste. Maybe, channel 3 will be nice to reunite them when both are about to retire lol

spanky likes this.
  14. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Well not retire but until mint get married with her bf lol. I noticed that Thailand actress stop acting after they get married

15. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

OH is sooo adorable! Sigh...yes I hope they have a reunion. He has said that mint is someone he want to reunite with in a lakorn

xcinsationalx likes this.
  16. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

They were so close to working in Thong Ek! but it's okay. I sure do hope they reunite. They're adorable and make a real good on screen pair. I hope after her internship she'll get to reunite with Mario.

17. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

so mint was supposed to be in that one???why didn't they get paired in thong ek??

18. buroguhonyaku

buroguhonyaku sarNie Egg

Yeah, the producers even had Mint read over the script because they had planned to use her (same producers from TSL), and Mint wanted to do it too. But ultimately, the elders at ch3 got to decide. Mario actually denied that he was working with Kim, probs cause' he thought he would be working with Mint and didn't know yet.

Thong eak is doing well anyway though (good for them). We will keep waiting for MarioMint reunion!

spanky, xcinsationalx and thunder143 like this.
  19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah. The Ch3 elders made the final decision. Sonix Boom was wanting Mint again I think due to the success of TSL. It's almost everyone from TSL in the Thong Ek but just a few changes.

But yeah regardless, Thong Ek is doing good and Mario/Kimmy are making it enjoyable.

xcinsationalx and DaoRisa like this.
  20. arayaa

arayaa sarNie Hatchling

Ohhh, Mint looking GORGEOUS!! And Mario is as handsome as ever! I hope these two can pair up again in the near future (with a good solid storyline) because they were just magic together in TSL.

A reunion with Pope would be nice too! But for now I can't wait for this one to air~ I love how diverse her leading men are, I can appreciate that she's not constantly stuck pairing up with only one person. The only bad thing about it is that if I want her paired up w/ someone again it might take forever or never happen at all lol

BeLLa likes this.