❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously how long will it take to finish this drama? Toey and Nycha already get airing date. They start filming around the same time as this drama.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know!! I’m getting really irritated. It feels like Mint and Toey are like never filming. What’s taking so long

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I just read that Mint is going to play couples with Alek in a new production with MasterOne. Does anyone know how accurate that is? Bc I haven't even seen any tagged news.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read that Mint is going to play couples with Alek in a new production with MasterOne. Does anyone know how accurate that is? Bc I haven't even seen any tagged news.
Yeah, I heard it was shared on daradaily, and they are usually pretty accurate but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm excited about the pairing, but apparently it's another Ugly Duckling sort of role.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I heard it was shared on daradaily, and they are usually pretty accurate but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm excited about the pairing, but apparently it's another Ugly Duckling sort of role.
Oh lord, why they keep doing mint dirty like that if she's going to postpone her schooling for work. Lol but i'm excited about the pairing too as they're quite comfortable with each other.

I hope this drama with Toey, Mint gets a proper kiss scene. I've seen her male costars do proper lips on lips kiss but hers either gets cut or angled or shadowed out. So i'm thinking maybe she's not for kiss she's that's why we haven't gotten a proper one

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lord, why they keep doing mint dirty like that if she's going to postpone her schooling for work. Lol but i'm excited about the pairing too as they're quite comfortable with each other.

I hope this drama with Toey, Mint gets a proper kiss scene. I've seen her male costars do proper lips on lips kiss but hers either gets cut or angled or shadowed out. So i'm thinking maybe she's not for kiss she's that's why we haven't gotten a proper one
I know right? Like I am excited for her to get more work, but can we please get her in a boran role or a Khun Ying role? Anyways, I do hope she gets to finish up her schooling this year though.

I think the kiss thing might be partly Mint's choice. But in the one with Mario I think the producer or director doesn't do real kisses? I don't remember for sure, but I thought I read that somewhere. The only p'ek she has kissed is James.