[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Haha. They’re so adorable! Can this one come on air already?! Lol. Their facial expressions with each other are so cute.

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

3. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

I dont think it'll air this year

4. bonitas

bonitas mi amor te amo

this close up of mint is so pretty around her eyes, but frankly she should consider trimming her brows.

WeirFany likes this.
  5. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Lol I think many of us have been mentioning that for a while. Not sure why she decided to stop.

bonitas and SuzieJ like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Both beautiful thai beauty.

WeirFany and SuzieJ like this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Many of the girls are doing more natural....kao does too

I rem. Ppl use to trash tanya for it. She still looks good....I look like a crazy monkey hahaha

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

for some girls, i think the messy brows suit them. for example, to me it actually looks nice on mint c and kao. it makes them look youthful! their brows dont bother me

Weiwei, S.J.M and spanky like this.
  10. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

call me weird, but i actually liked mint's eyebrows... >.<

Weiwei, S.J.M, BeLLa and 1 other person like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i like them too!

Weiwei, thunder143 and S.J.M like this.
  12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

As someone who can’t do eyebrows, I thought they look fine. Lol! I can see where her brows do look messy. Then again, that’s probably how mine looks haha.

13. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Hi all!

So, we've been getting some more clips of Toey and Mint behind the scene. They're so comfortable with each other and I pray that the chemistry translates on to the screen.

Maybe because Mint is the only girl on her family and perhaps that makes her a bit more conservative but I hope we get nice kisses from these two! Mint got some nice lips, she needs to put them into work onscreen. No dead fish lips unless she's being considerate of her boyfriend.

Seriously, my expectations are so high!. After Mario, Toey was my dream pair with her. Again because the look very "traditionally" thai to me with features that aren't too western. After Toey, was Great but as much as they get along well offscreen, I feel like they might end up like Boy and Mint onscreen...

Toey is looking mighty fine in the recent pictures.

I'm too lazy to upload the pictures, so just looked at the tagged pictures of them on instagram!!

Xiongurl26, SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thats my worry with Great too but i feel like Great produces better chemistty with his n'ek than boy. Greats problem.is that some of his n'eks dont produce chemistry to him. Hes good at it but some of his n'eks are not. I think him and Mint will be okay! and yesss ive been seeing ToeyMint BTS videos and im loving it!

Xiongurl26 and S.J.M like this.
  15. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Mint known great for a long time...

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

and they still havent paired :crybaby2:

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  17. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

For the amount of time that Great has been in the industry, he has yet to be paired with majority of the A-listers. You would think they’d have him paired up with them by now. I’m so sad bc I still dream for Mint & Great or Great & Taew.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

maybe if his lakorn with Bella does a little good with ratings, he will be able to pair with more A-listers. I hope he gains more fans after that lakorn. Hes being used as a pusher lately :( but at least i like his next 2 n'eks bella and kao. im whatever with Diana

S.J.M and Xiongurl26 like this.
  19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I sure do hope so! I mean Matt&Great were so well off too. Idk why they just won’t pair him with a few more A-listers. Heck, even Boy Pakorn’s had better luck than him. Boy paired up with Mint.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Boy gets some better pairing than Great because he was from part of Gang Lom and was part of the 4HHKD series. He had more exposure than Great. Thats why he even got to pair with Kimberley which was actually pretty good. Great is a bit more underrated than Boy.