❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Boy gets some better pairing than Great because he was from part of Gang Lom and was part of the 4HHKD series. He had more exposure than Great. Thats why he even got to pair with Kimberley which was actually pretty good. Great is a bit more underrated than Boy.
Off topic but since you mentioned it I feel like CH. 3 loves Boy. Great is such an amazing actor and underrated indeed. I might get internet killed for his but he's so much better than the Ganglom guys when it comes to acting.

I remember seeing Great and Mint when Ch 3 had their yearly blessing thing with the Buddhists and they're so comfortable together. We might not see them spend time together but it's definitely enough where he's next in line after Toey for me.

Great, Ken T., and Pope are the only guys I have just in line that I want with mint plus at 1 boran style. Once that happens, she can retire if she wants and I won't complain

Toey has been busy but he looks so good in the bts. I love him in that black t-shirt. Other than his pairing with Cheer, I've yet to see a lakorn of his that i genuinely liked aside from the period lakorn with PJ and Phet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Off topic but since you mentioned it I feel like CH. 3 loves Boy. Great is such an amazing actor and underrated indeed. I might get internet killed for his but he's so much better than the Ganglom guys when it comes to acting.

I remember seeing Great and Mint when Ch 3 had their yearly blessing thing with the Buddhists and they're so comfortable together. We might not see them spend time together but it's definitely enough where he's next in line after Toey for me.

Great, Ken T., and Pope are the only guys I have just in line that I want with mint plus at 1 boran style. Once that happens, she can retire if she wants and I won't complain

Toey has been busy but he looks so good in the bts. I love him in that black t-shirt. Other than his pairing with Cheer, I've yet to see a lakorn of his that i genuinely liked aside from the period lakorn with PJ and Phet.
yeah boy is lucky to have been in Gang Lom otherwise he wouldnt have been given much either. Great is my #1 so i hate that the channel doesnt appreciate him. Him and mint would look amazing together

Attachments

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It probably is because Boy was part of Gang Lom. I didn’t really think much of it until now. I love Boy and Great both equally & am so happy they are bff’s (lol). Great is just so over looked though. The channel knows Great had it in the bag, but I just can’t wrap my head around why they won’t let him w/ some more A-listers. Smh. Ch3 confuses me so much sometimes. Pls let Great& Mint happen soon!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
yeah boy is lucky to have been in Gang Lom otherwise he wouldnt have been given much either. Great is my #1 so i hate that the channel doesnt appreciate him. Him and mint would look amazing together
oops idk why i attached a picture of mew and mark. sorry guys it was an accident! ignore it please :)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Well Boy was already gaining momentum before the 4HJHKK. He played second to Por Thrisadee in Hua Jai Song Park and people were complimenting him in that role. They offered him more lead roles after that and one of the role was the 4HJHKK series. This solidify his fan base. I cant remember what he won,but it seemed like the Thai people loved him. Until his scandal brought his image down, but I think Ch3 still gives him work because he has a solid fanbase. I haven't watched any of his lakorn since the one with Margie and Bella.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember Boy playing with Vickyy in that one very "Raeng" Lakorn. It was scary abusive. Boy had it down. Glad to see them all progressing though.

Anyways, back to the lakorn.

I'm still not digging Toey P.'s hair in here but they're so cute together. I love the BTS of them on set teasing each other a lot too. I can't wait to watch this whole cast.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5T6zvnm2y/?taken-by=gunareejaidee
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn8oMRNHkDh/?taken-by=gunareejaidee

Cr. rightful owner

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Why I’m seeing an attachment of Mark and Mew here?? Lol :p

Yes, if they pair Mint and Great, I’ll def tune in too!! :D hehe Great’s big and super cheesy smile is so dorky cute!!!! :)

oops idk why i attached a picture of mew and mark. sorry guys it was an accident! ignore it please :)
Hahah just saw this okay.. ignoring it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
On the ig clip mint was sitting on toey

I been seeing toey going to the temple and such w/maggi

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Is it weird if i say that i love seeing mint with suriyont more than mint with toey.. these two really like two naughty kids always playing and messing with each other:aaaaa:
I wonder what his role is... hopefully not another bad guy after her. He's so tall and matches her well in that aspect.

I see Most is here too aka Joi from BPS! I wonder what his role is

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like Toey's hairstyle in here but I'll get over it. I think it's his hair that is giving him an older look. I keep forgetting they are the same age.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone see Pope, Margie, and Mint's calendar photop???

Pope looking like a rich playboy there, yasss lol

Definitely a reminder that I need Pope and Mint back in my life. Ploykwan and Singh!

My tv lakorn life has been dry with Pope or Mint.
I feel you! Omg, I loved them as Ploykwan and Singh. Everytime he saw that she was only eyeing Mark it made me want to cry because Pope was getting sad. Omg, his eyes! Hopefully one day they will get a lakorn together again but as the leads. (Mint & Pope calendar signing in 2017 was too cute)