❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. They’re so adorable! Can this one come on air already?! Lol. Their facial expressions with each other are so cute.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
As someone who can’t do eyebrows, I thought they look fine. Lol! I can see where her brows do look messy. Then again, that’s probably how mine looks haha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hi all!

So, we've been getting some more clips of Toey and Mint behind the scene. They're so comfortable with each other and I pray that the chemistry translates on to the screen.

Maybe because Mint is the only girl on her family and perhaps that makes her a bit more conservative but I hope we get nice kisses from these two! Mint got some nice lips, she needs to put them into work onscreen. No dead fish lips unless she's being considerate of her boyfriend.

Seriously, my expectations are so high!. After Mario, Toey was my dream pair with her. Again because the look very "traditionally" thai to me with features that aren't too western. After Toey, was Great but as much as they get along well offscreen, I feel like they might end up like Boy and Mint onscreen...

Toey is looking mighty fine in the recent pictures.

I'm too lazy to upload the pictures, so just looked at the tagged pictures of them on instagram!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi all!

So, we've been getting some more clips of Toey and Mint behind the scene. They're so comfortable with each other and I pray that the chemistry translates on to the screen.

Maybe because Mint is the only girl on her family and perhaps that makes her a bit more conservative but I hope we get nice kisses from these two! Mint got some nice lips, she needs to put them into work onscreen. No dead fish lips unless she's being considerate of her boyfriend.

Seriously, my expectations are so high!. After Mario, Toey was my dream pair with her. Again because the look very "traditionally" thai to me with features that aren't too western. After Toey, was Great but as much as they get along well offscreen, I feel like they might end up like Boy and Mint onscreen...

Toey is looking mighty fine in the recent pictures.

I'm too lazy to upload the pictures, so just looked at the tagged pictures of them on instagram!!
Thats my worry with Great too but i feel like Great produces better chemistty with his n'ek than boy. Greats problem.is that some of his n'eks dont produce chemistry to him. Hes good at it but some of his n'eks are not. I think him and Mint will be okay! and yesss ive been seeing ToeyMint BTS videos and im loving it!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For the amount of time that Great has been in the industry, he has yet to be paired with majority of the A-listers. You would think they’d have him paired up with them by now. I’m so sad bc I still dream for Mint & Great or Great & Taew.
maybe if his lakorn with Bella does a little good with ratings, he will be able to pair with more A-listers. I hope he gains more fans after that lakorn. Hes being used as a pusher lately :( but at least i like his next 2 n'eks bella and kao. im whatever with Diana

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe if his lakorn with Bella does a little good with ratings, he will be able to pair with more A-listers. I hope he gains more fans after that lakorn. Hes being used as a pusher lately :( but at least i like his next 2 n'eks bella and kao. im whatever with Diana
I sure do hope so! I mean Matt&Great were so well off too. Idk why they just won’t pair him with a few more A-listers. Heck, even Boy Pakorn’s had better luck than him. Boy paired up with Mint.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I sure do hope so! I mean Matt&Great were so well off too. Idk why they just won’t pair him with a few more A-listers. Heck, even Boy Pakorn’s had better luck than him. Boy paired up with Mint.
Boy gets some better pairing than Great because he was from part of Gang Lom and was part of the 4HHKD series. He had more exposure than Great. Thats why he even got to pair with Kimberley which was actually pretty good. Great is a bit more underrated than Boy.