[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Why cant mint look and dress like this in her lakorn??? :confused12:

Attached Files:

2. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Wishing she could dress up like that too. I feel like roles she are given are more towards the comfy life style look. She’s been glammed here & there but maybe not enough.

BeLLa and SuzieJ like this.
  3. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I remember this photoshoot. I swear Mint can make the chemistry work and be friends with anyone! He had to piggyback her and I think she was worried about being to heavy but he carried her easily hahaha she does great with ch3 but she'd fit in right ch 7 bc she has so many friends over there!

Have you guys seen Mint in her event outfit in traditional clothes as Durian am ambassador??? Gorgeous!

I need her to be a princess in a war ridden country. Falling in love with a poor man, who in order to try and win over her family, he works hard and rises to become a general with great marks. While there's a rich man's son who roughly tries to get her to become his. Ughhh I need serious passionate traditional themed lakorn for her!

Screenshot_20180726-151708_Instagram.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Xiongurl26, S.J.M, Coca and 3 others like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She needs to be in a boran lakorn! She looks gorgeous in the traditional clothing!

Xiongurl26, S.J.M, Weiwei and 3 others like this.
  5. Weiwei

Weiwei sarNie Egg

I think since mint is playing as a surrogate mom role, there won't be much intimate scenes between the leads. If that is the case, then I will be sad.. :crybaby2: bcoz I want her to go for more intimate scenes:love:

WeirFany likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think the male lead is playing an arrogant role not mint. But im not sure. I hope theres lots of intimate pranang scenes

S.J.M likes this.
  7. Weiwei

Weiwei sarNie Egg

I didn't mean arrogant, I mean mint is playing as a surrogate mother in this drama. So not sure how intimate scenes will be..
    I too hope the same

8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I sense this as more dramatic or something since she’ll have to be dealing with his family. I too would love to see her play intimate roles. Maybe being the surrogate Mom he’ll come to love her during & they might just have a few kiss scenes or something. *wishful thinking*

Weiwei, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

What is this lakorn about?

10. Weiwei

Weiwei sarNie Egg

this is the story line..

U can find the story line in @TubbyTinker comments

S.J.M and Koy123 like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! Oh it’s a new storyline! I thought it was a remake of Sam’s lakorn when I saw a someone mentioned surrogate.

S.J.M likes this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

It’s new fresh stroyline, I’m excited for surrogate drama.

Xiongurl26, thunder143 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Rereading the summary. Wow! This is some intense-ish drama stuff going on. & he’s a toymaker? That sounds kind of cute. My question is, is how does he know the family? (Probably asked before) This is quite interesting. It’s Toey P. taking care of a pregnant Mint. Love it! I hope this doesn’t go down a revenge note or something.

Weiwei, S.J.M and BeLLa like this.
  14. Weiwei

Weiwei sarNie Egg

Guys, I saw some of the new pics and videos from the shoot today in Instagram... Mint looks so good :icon12:. From the looks I really hope this drama should be a success :worship2:

BeLLa, WeirFany, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  15. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Do you have any links?

16. Weiwei

Weiwei sarNie Egg

These are some screenshots I took. You can search with #mint_chalida in Instagram

Attached Files:

17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

she is visiting the doctor for ultrasound, I check the bts & I think they are shooting all night & Day not just a few hour so they can finish fast but its just a guess.

Weiwei, BeLLa, WeirFany and 1 other person like this.
  18. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I Saw on Mint C. & Toey P.’s IG stories 1-2 hrs ago & they were all still filming together. It’s super late there already. They’re all such a funny silly bunch though. Love them playing around on set.

xcinsationalx, Weiwei, BeLLa and 3 others like this.
  19. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

they are shooting Day & night so they could finish fast even when toey when back to promote his new lakorn mint stayed there and shooting.

Weiwei, Xiongurl26, BeLLa and 2 others like this.
  20. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Lol Diew messing with Mint is what I'm living for. Lololl. She probably met her match with him bc she's always the first to tease her Male costars but now he's easily doing it. Lol they're so cute! I love how comfortable the cast is with each other!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018