❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been following mint n payoon intagram from last year. I noticed that they always film on weekend.. i dont know why tho
Oh, well thanks for the info. That's still so odd. I wonder if the production can only afford to work two days a week...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've been following mint n payoon intagram from last year. I noticed that they always film on weekend.. i dont know why tho
Yeah and it seems like they need to do more filming and less playing :rolleyes:. It's getting to the point where I'm like I can careless if it airs or not.

So my focus is now switch to this one. They better hurry up and start.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking the same. I truly think they're waiting on Nong Arunosha and Toey's schedule to clear up. Toey had a fitting right before the one for this lakorn too, so he's quite busy I believe, and Nong Arunosha seems busy with the after effects of BPS and whichever lakorn she's also producing.

Mint is the most free one but has a deadline...so I think she's only waiting on them.

Stressing me out lolol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
So no news yet when they're going to start filming? If mint did her intership she will be done by now..

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think scheduling is the main issue here. What I don't understand is, if they weren't going to go into production straight way why couldn't they wait til everyone involved had a clearer schedule?. What's the rush, why couldn't this drama be made late to early next year?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow and Broadcast has just started another lakorn. They have so many lakorns.