❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm interested in the storyline. I think it is not only about comedy because there are mystery of identity and murder involved. My guess is that Kimhan is actually part of that rich family too.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:confused0: You totally have to read it if you are a romance novel craze like me lol. It's by Judith McNaught. The "pranang" met when they were younger like early college age and fell in love but the guy is poor and the girl is super rich. Her father who is a tyrant owns a big department store chain. Well anyways, the girl got pregnant and married without her father permission, he was pissed. So when the guy went off to South America to work in drilling, she miscarried and her ahole of a father told him that she had an abortion and told her that he wanted a divorce since he no longer needed to be responsible since she miscarried. They ended up hating each other and many years down the road, the guy became filthy rich and the country's most eligible bachelor. She was about to get married but found out that her divorce was not valid! This was his chance to seek revenge. Its kinda loke Sweet Home Alabama but a lot more spicy!
I read it in one night... it was good. :love:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm interested in the storyline. I think it is not only about comedy because there are mystery of identity and murder involved. My guess is that Kimhan is actually part of that rich family too.
That's what I'm thinking too...bc there's no way the family will let Toey's character and Mint's character be together if the baby she's carrying is going to be the only bloodline left the family's son was killed unless he's directly related so that the family can all be together. And I'm pretty sure Mint's character wouldn't let the child go without a fight either if she has to give up the child to the family. Can't wait for them to start filming! Hopefully we get lots of bts pictures since most likely we won't see it until next year.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m excited for this. I’ve not seen Mint in this type of role before so it’s going to be something to look forward to. I can’t even imagine her being pregnant for the majority of the Lakorn but yet can’t wait to see bc I would love to see her pull it off.

alissaax

I’m excited for this. I’ve not seen Mint in this type of role before so it’s going to be something to look forward to. I can’t even imagine her being pregnant for the majority of the Lakorn but yet can’t wait to see bc I would love to see her pull it off.
I want her to have more mature roles and raengzzzz.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I would like for her to go for a cat eye/smokey look in her lakorn sometimes ... brings out that sexy/fierceness! Plus, she has one the best figures out of the girls.. besides Matt and Yaya lol :p

alissaax

:confused0: You totally have to read it if you are a romance novel craze like me lol. It's by Judith McNaught. The "pranang" met when they were younger like early college age and fell in love but the guy is poor and the girl is super rich. Her father who is a tyrant owns a big department store chain. Well anyways, the girl got pregnant and married without her father permission, he was pissed. So when the guy went off to South America to work in drilling, she miscarried and her ahole of a father told him that she had an abortion and told her that he wanted a divorce since he no longer needed to be responsible since she miscarried. They ended up hating each other and many years down the road, the guy became filthy rich and the country's most eligible bachelor. She was about to get married but found out that her divorce was not valid! This was his chance to seek revenge. Its kinda loke Sweet Home Alabama but a lot more spicy!
Do you any any more recommendations similar storyline to paradise???

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Seems like they'll start filming some time this month right?? Oooohhh I hope we don't get deprived of pictures

Can I just say... can Thai industries put a little investment into fake pregnancy bellies instead of just stuffing it like I used to when I was a little kid playing house as the mom lolol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like they'll start filming some time this month right?? Oooohhh I hope we don't get deprived of pictures

Can I just say... can Thai industries put a little investment into fake pregnancy bellies instead of just stuffing it like I used to when I was a little kid playing house as the mom lolol
Hahaha. Why is this too true. Some times they come off as believable but most times I can’t help but giggle at the stuffed bellies.