❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love this book called "honey moon". That's actually the n'ek name. I have so many historical romance. Also, kiss by an angel, is another good book.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who wrote honeymoon?

Separate beds by LaVyrle Spencer is good too, my top 5 novel. I can see it being made into a lakorn. It's kind of like Oum Rak except the heroine got pregnant from a one night stand from a first date. He fought with his hiso gf and his cousin made him go on a double date. They were celebrating 4th of July on the beach, got drunk and slept together. Turns out she had a crush on him in school. Well she got pregnant and him being from a high society good family and trying to be a lawyer, he took responsibility. I can so see Mint C in it. Lol maybe a reunion with Mark. Man that would be the most anticipated reunion of the year!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oooh so Mint is gonna be pregnant in here for the first time? That’s cool. Lol. I hope they stray away from all the comedies and make it a little sad to win brownie points. Haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I do hope to see some angst...uhh especially if the storyline is correct and there is murder involved. I hope there's definitely some sadness and emotions other than laughter. But this is definitely a brand new role for Mint with her actually "going through the motions" of being pregnant because in TSL it only showed her cravings then bam toddler at the end lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hope it won't disappoint like her lakorn with Top J. Man I was so excited to see her in there cus I thought it would be a changed of character with her doing something she's never done but was so disappointed :(

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Agreed...only thing I liked about it was seeing Mint basically almost makeup free and her cat fight scene ROFL
*Also she looked awesome dressed as Kaew Na Mah! She'd rock that type of role lol

Even with the one with James, I had to skip a lot of scenes bc I got tired of Prima's and Carissa's characters. But I guess it at least has more indications of James liking Mint's character more than compared to the old version. Even then all the characters were so frustrating...the grandma, Jame's best friend, Mint's character plus Alex's character were the least annoying.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Who wrote honeymoon?

Separate beds by LaVyrle Spencer is good too, my top 5 novel. I can see it being made into a lakorn. It's kind of like Oum Rak except the heroine got pregnant from a one night stand from a first date. He fought with his hiso gf and his cousin made him go on a double date. They were celebrating 4th of July on the beach, got drunk and slept together. Turns out she had a crush on him in school. Well she got pregnant and him being from a high society good family and trying to be a lawyer, he took responsibility. I can so see Mint C in it. Lol maybe a reunion with Mark. Man that would be the most anticipated reunion of the year!!!
Susan Elizabeth Phillips wrote honeymoon...her earlier books were really good. Also written by her, I don't remember the title but the n'ek name was Kit. Gosh, I read that book a few times. I love the part where he sends her to a lady school cause at first she is by no means a lady lol. After a while she came home waiting in the living room or whatever it is they called it back in the days. All he saw was a pretty woman...flirted with her and kissed her. Then realized it was Kit. He was mad that he didn't recognized her so here comes the dog barking and running to her side. The pra'ek got mad and stormed out The door. Kit being herself still said, he was just mad that the dog is smarter than him hahahah

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Susan Elizabeth Phillips wrote honeymoon...her earlier books were really good. Also written by her, I don't remember the title but the n'ek name was Kit. Gosh, I read that book a few times. I love the part where he sends her to a lady school cause at first she is by no means a lady lol. After a while she came home waiting in the living room or whatever it is they called it back in the days. All he saw was a pretty woman...flirted with her and kissed her. Then realized it was Kit. He was mad that he didn't recognized her so here comes the dog barking and running to her side. The pra'ek got mad and stormed out The door. Kit being herself still said, he was just mad that the dog is smarter than him hahahah
Oooh I have Honeymoon, just didn't remember the story lol. The one you're talking about is called Just Imagin. My other fav of hers is First Lady.

Like weirfany said: book lovers club unite!! Lol

I think I'm going to have faith in broadcast. Not too much since the director isn't the one that directed BPS but will have faith.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oooh I have Honeymoon, just didn't remember the story lol. The one you're talking about is called Just Imagin. My other fav of hers is First Lady.

Like weirfany said: book lovers club unite!! Lol

I think I'm going to have faith in broadcast. Not too much since the director isn't the one that directed BPS but will have faith.
I have about 200 romance books but I think I am going to sell it at half price books lol. I haven't read one in years.

Anyhow, as long as mint and Toey have chemistry. She isn't a rich girl in the lakorn so her wardrobes isn't going to be out of this world. Shoot, Matt has some hideous outfits in MLFAS...and she is supposed to be a diva fashionista lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have about 200 romance books but I think I am going to sell it at half price books lol. I haven't read one in years.

Anyhow, as long as mint and Toey have chemistry. She isn't a rich girl in the lakorn so her wardrobes isn't going to be out of this world. Shoot, Matt has some hideous outfits in MLFAS...and she is supposed to be a diva fashionista lol
Make a list of your books and let me know. You might have books i want to add to my library.

Is mlfas the one with Great, Koy, and Alex?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Make a list of your books and let me know. You might have books i want to add to my library.

Is mlfas the one with Great, Koy, and Alex?
No, MLFTS is the one currently shooting with Nadech. They be popping her with plastic pink and bright orange. Mint hasn't been through any of those colors yet lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No, MLFTS is the one currently shooting with Nadech. They be popping her with plastic pink and bright orange. Mint hasn't been through any of those colors yet lol
Oohhhh ok. I didnt like the Korean one so I'm just whatevers with the Thai version. Lol

Mint would look horrible is bright colors. I wish lakorn stylist would pay attention to current fashion.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I really liked how she was dressed in STHJ. I mean it was business attire but it really showed her beauty. Some of her outfits in TSL were good too but she wore more tomboy outfits in that one too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally for me, if we're talking wardrobe wise...I think her best outfits were from the lakorn with her and Alex as the side pairings along with where her and First were one of the couples. Very girly and feminine but still her best outfits yet!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love julie gardwood ...johonna lindsey...and few others....lol haven't read in awhile

Hahaha sounds funny...the he's mad because the dog is smarter

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love julie gardwood ...johonna lindsey...and few others....lol haven't read in awhile

Hahaha sounds funny...the he's mad because the dog is smarter
Kit has spunk and brave...I freaking like her lol. The part where he kept on dunking her head in the tub...when she says a bad word he kept on doing it lol. It all started because she didn't want to take a bath hahahah.

Anyhow, Thai ET can surely get some ideas from these kind of novels and work around it. Like what they did with Ann and Willy's lakorn. It can be really good when they inject some of their ideas along with what's already there.

P

PrincessKarina

Wow I cannot get over Mint’s hideous outfit! :eek: But Toey is looking cute!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I really think its just those darn feathers. Otherwise, she always looks so well in white. I could never pull it off.