❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I didn't think Krieng Krai'd be such a disgusting man....
So it's a relief Kimhan isn't his son.

I love the nangek's gang too... they are all lovely girls.
Love how they always support and stand up for each other...

Don't want this to end yet.... what I will watch after this... :crybaby2:
Maybe it's time to go back to C and K lands.
After this drama, I'm taking a break from Thai drama (maybe from c and k drama too). I'm here just because Mint is my bias and i'm glad i take the chance because this is my fav after KhunChai Ronapee

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
At first I watch it because of Mint.... I didn't even expect that I would like it this much.
It's a lakorn I fully enjoy after a long while... a good break from my busy & stressful life.

Most c dramas have so many episodes I often lose interests midway.
And there is no new k drama that interests me nowadays.
If there's nothing interesting enough.... I will just rewatch old thai lakorns, american series, and k variety shows.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
At first I watch it because of Mint.... I didn't even expect that I would like it this much.
It's a lakorn I fully enjoy after a long while... a good break from my busy & stressful life.

Most c dramas have so many episodes I often lose interests midway.
And there is no new k drama that interests me nowadays.
If there's nothing interesting enough.... I will just rewatch old thai lakorns, american series, and k variety shows.
Me too! Lol

I just finished rewatching padriwada, ronnapee and my obsession kdrama fight for my way.... I've rewatched it at least 1x a month....still get the same feels and always see new perspective

I'm actually rewatching PPRL (mark&mint).....hahaha.....pra'nang interactions is good and nk is a smart mouth.....too bad they spent too much on the side employee and 2nd couple....I feel if they had more pra'nang scenes it would help the story better.....it was also the shortest in ep too....

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Me too! Lol

I just finished rewatching padriwada, ronnapee and my obsession kdrama fight for my way.... I've rewatched it at least 1x a month....still get the same feels and always see new perspective

I'm actually rewatching PPRL (mark&mint).....hahaha.....pra'nang interactions is good and nk is a smart mouth.....too bad they spent too much on the side employee and 2nd couple....I feel if they had more pra'nang scenes it would help the story better.....it was also the shortest in ep too....
I rewatch Patapee Leh Rak + reread the novel every 2 years.... like a tradition. hahaha
Despite mark & mint not so good acting then and everything else... I still enjoy the pra'nang scenes.. Mint's drunk scene will be one of her cutest scene forever in my mind lol
The pra'nang in the book are so much sweeter and their relationship is deeper & more mature....
If only they followed the book and not spent too much time on the 2nd couple... sigh....

Mark & Mint were super cute in Neur Mek 2 too. Too bad it can't quench my thirst for their old times.... cuz it has no ending :BangHead:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I rewatch Patapee Leh Rak + reread the novel every 2 years.... like a tradition. hahaha
Despite mark & mint not so good acting then and everything else... I still enjoy the pra'nang scenes.. Mint's drunk scene will be one of her cutest scene forever in my mind lol
The pra'nang in the book are so much sweeter and their relationship is deeper & more mature....
If only they followed the book and not spent too much time on the 2nd couple... sigh....

Mark & Mint were super cute in Neur Mek 2 too. Too bad it can't quench my thirst for their old times.... cuz it has no ending :BangHead:
I wish I can read thai....I did read a translation of it but it wasn't complete.

Nk has a very sassy smart mouth

Nk accidentally hit pk with the door

Bua is scolding her...ect....he could have been deadly injured

Nk- of course he is hurt, we can all clearly see the bruise.

If you're going to to say how badly. Clearly it isn't bad.....

I can't quite remember...but she has a smart mouth

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Whole time they are Lowkey all related omg!! What a twist lol. I’m still watching it right now so ill come back after I finish.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
All of this happen because of one person. A very very bad person. I cannot blame Yada, the man ruined her family. But unfortunately she choose the wrong path, it make her the same as her father Kriengkrai

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Finally it ended with rating 4.0.
I'm happy for the production team and the cast!! :cheer:

I'd be a lot happier if there more pra'nang scenes hahaha... but it's ok.

What Yada did was very wrong, but I can't hate her.
IMO the script is quite well written... I can somehow understand all the characters and there is no character that irritates me LOL

Tongrak become one of Mint's n'ek roles that I like the most (alongside Piengkwan).
From ep15, I cried my eyes out when she said to the unconscious Kimhan in the hospital room "Please come back to us... we (Tongrak & Fakrak) love you very much... but I'll understand if you can't withstand pain..." :sad6:
I like Toey a loooooooot from the super good man role in Prakasit Kamathep... I like him in here too... so I may watch his lakorns if he's paired with someone I like ;)

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really enjoyed this lakorn but I wish they would of had n’ek and pek have another child. I really like both Toey and Mint. I’ve watched toey and Namtarn, him and eye cause my mom, and him and janie. Hope he gets to pair up with more neks.
Yada was pretty evil and the fact that she married and had a kid with her own uncle was crazy!!! Literally she is related to everyone. Her brother in law was her dad, her husband was her uncle, then her nephew in law was her brother. LOL! What a twist. Haha.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Finished. I enjoyed this lakorn thoroughly. This lakorn will be good to introduce to people who have never watched lakorns as there is no abusive p'ek or harrassment from p'ek.

Toey and Mint are very natural together and have good chemistry. Probably Mint's most visually compatible p'ek. I'm glad Mint did real kisses (and so many of them too!). Toey does real kisses from what I've seen of his. Maybe that's one of the reasons why Mint did it here.

The other couples were fun to watch as well. Wasn't too into Mor Thep x Ki in the beginning but they won me over in the second half. I wish they would've showed how Kimhan and Krit's relationship was like after the timeskip. I'm really glad he's Krit's son instead of Kriengkai's. I liked watching the actor for Krit.

Very glad that FFR had a proper solid storyline that was good, interesting and kept you guessing. A lot of other lakorns I've watched focus too much on the pranangs, and the storyline aside from that (if there is one) gets kinda boring.

Even though Yada is the evil character, I cannot bring myself to dislike her; but rather feel sorry for her and Kongpope. Having seen what they saw at such a young age can make you crazy. It seems they wasted their lives on revenge rather than actually living for other goals (especially Kongpope). I actually liked all the characters apart from Kriengkai - who I disliked from the beginning.

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I loved this drama! it never dragged or got boring. I thought the storyline was going to be dull but I actually really liked it! I just wished that the main paring had more scenes but toey and mint are so cute! I wanna see them in another lakorn but more raeng!

there were just some things in here that erked me and some confusions. So who actually killed natee&plai fah? What was up with the beginning scene of Kim&Tong when they were planning to get the registration certificate for marriage and she suddenly goes into labor. It was just so weird.... unless i missed something. Did it bothered anyone that pra'ek's name was Kim Han. lol it sounded like a korean name, I could not wrap my head around that. I wished there were more scenes to ki&mor's relationship, I shipped them. Did namcha do something to her face? I swear it changed so much from her pim mala when she looked so cute! Anyways, it blows my mind to believe that the actor that played as toey father was so young! well... at least to me I just think he's still pra'ek material but they made him a father! Tanya always nail her roles! ugh she so good!

But overall I enjoyed it. I've been enjoying Mint's lakorn lately, hopefully she acts with more actors I want before taking a break or leaving. >< But she was GLOWING in here! Ugh this lakorn was good and so cute!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved this drama! it never dragged or got boring. I thought the storyline was going to be dull but I actually really liked it! I just wished that the main paring had more scenes but toey and mint are so cute! I wanna see them in another lakorn but more raeng!

there were just some things in here that erked me and some confusions. So who actually killed natee&plai fah? What was up with the beginning scene of Kim&Tong when they were planning to get the registration certificate for marriage and she suddenly goes into labor. It was just so weird.... unless i missed something. Did it bothered anyone that pra'ek's name was Kim Han. lol it sounded like a korean name, I could not wrap my head around that. I wished there were more scenes to ki&mor's relationship, I shipped them. Did namcha do something to her face? I swear it changed so much from her pim mala when she looked so cute! Anyways, it blows my mind to believe that the actor that played as toey father was so young! well... at least to me I just think he's still pra'ek material but they made him a father! Tanya always nail her roles! ugh she so good!

But overall I enjoyed it. I've been enjoying Mint's lakorn lately, hopefully she acts with more actors I want before taking a break or leaving. >< But she was GLOWING in here! Ugh this lakorn was good and so cute!
I can only assume that since the 1st episode was by the previous director they did not bother to make the latter parts match lol

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I just remembered, back when they first started filming, there was behind the scenes footage where Mint was wearing a hanbok abd playing games with Toey. We never got to see those scenes (probably due to director change). I would be nice if those scenes were uploaded somewhere. I was looking forward to that bit.