Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
cinntv2 have all the parts uploaded. here;s part one you can continue the others there.

credits: cinntv2
thanks! i had a lot of fun watching the whole show!

fav. moments
-Pope fouling Mario
-Nadech's free kick w/ his shorts super short
-Boy's goal & Pose
-The female commentator constantly saying how cute Ken T. was hahah
-A slight moment when it was Ken T. Vs Num S. (the 2 biggest pra'eks frm different generations)
-When Louis Scott came on the field & the female commentator was like "Louis Scoot kong Pee" LoL
-Pope's 2nd Penalty kick <---he was too adorable
-Rome not paying attention and let the ball roll right pass him and out of bound LoL
-Pat Patson pretending like KooTee pushed him
-Umm missing his shot and Nat covering her face becuz of embarrasment
-KooTee, Por N., and Umm dancing w/ the cheerleader on the sideline
-Por T.'s reaction when he missed the goal

can't wait til next year

Did anyone else fall MORE in love w/ Pope after the soccer match?
-He had a grib of fans at the event for him? why is this guy still 2nd lead...argh hes too cute he needs to be cast as pra'ek!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thanks! i had a lot of fun watching the whole show!

fav. moments
-Pope fouling Mario
-Nadech's free kick w/ his shorts super short
-Boy's goal & Pose
-The female commentator constantly saying how cute Ken T. was hahah
-A slight moment when it was Ken T. Vs Num S. (the 2 biggest pra'eks frm different generations)
-When Louis Scott came on the field & the female commentator was like "Louis Scoot kong Pee" LoL
-Pope's 2nd Penalty kick <---he was too adorable
-Rome not paying attention and let the ball roll right pass him and out of bound LoL
-Pat Patson pretending like KooTee pushed him
-Umm missing his shot and Nat covering her face becuz of embarrasment
-KooTee, Por N., and Umm dancing w/ the cheerleader on the sideline
-Por T.'s reaction when he missed the goal

can't wait til next year

Did anyone else fall MORE in love w/ Pope after the soccer match?
-He had a grib of fans at the event for him? why is this guy still 2nd lead...argh hes too cute he needs to be cast as pra'ek!!
hahah. i did, that was one of my favorite part of pope at the ending.haha. I fall in love with him even more!!!!! he's too
na'ruk!!!!!!!!!!! i love watching the ending when he says "sorry" to his fans. he was so cute!!!! can't stop smiling. i think
he's going to have a lakorn where he'll played as pra;ek and not the second guy. :D and it's a comedy one too, i believe.
so that's good. i love comedy/romantic lakorn. and you're welcome.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pope is like the sweetest guy that has ever walked this planet. His acting is just so natural. I would love to see him shine in his own lakorn.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, watched all the clips, i love the parade, all the girls r so pretty. such a worth it show to watch. i wish i was there. <3