Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pope's so Na Ruk!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I love it when he says "sorry" to the his fans when he didn't make the first try then they gave
him another chance and he came running back looking cute!!!!!! Pope's too cute! Can't stop smiling.haha. #10!

credits: allaboutpope's youtube channel

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OH WOW! Everyone looks so beautiful and stunning! KEN-ANN!!! That is so cute, they're holding hands, I really miss KA! Thanks for sharing.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pope's so Na Ruk!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I love it when he says "sorry" to the his fans when he didn't make the first try then they gave
him another chance and he came running back looking cute!!!!!! Pope's too cute! Can't stop smiling.haha. #10!

credits: allaboutpope's youtube channel
Naaaaaaaaaaruk ah.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for the clips and pictures.

It seemed like a very fun events and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Looking forward to next year!

fun

Expired Sarnie
boy p made the first goal for blue team but it shouldnt have counted lol it was offside, the ref didnt call haha. and mario scored the first for his team. it was a nice smooth shot. blue team has solid ball control even though i already know the winner. i am just watching the game now haha. my hang over has subsided.

anyways the girls in yellow had the best dress. as in all of them had nice outfits on. i didnt like chalida, kim, taew, yaya dress. marie had the best blue dress on. and the opening they should have picked a different male to sing aling with talented tata young. tui was overpowered.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im going to ear drag aum lol the keeper dive left. i am awaiting my loss bet. it was a good game. congratulation white team and good job blue team. i am waiting to see who gets mvp hehe. kik danau should receive it. he was all over the field. as for blue team... there were way too many. they had a realky good defense line and a very good keeper.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Aum Atichart and Nat Myria are so sweet.

Aum said that he dedicated his penalty kick to Nat Myria and the crowd went crazy. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much everyone for the pictures and the clips especially Alice!! This is such a fun event!! I'm big fan of Ch.3 and they did a great job getting all the Stars together and make it an amazing event for the fans to enjoy!! The costumes were gorgeous by P'Gai. All the ladies look fabulous and stunning in their dresses like Ann, Cherry, Aff, Janie, Chompoo, Yaya, Taew, Margie...too many to name!

I stayed up to watch the soccer game only half way last night. I was so tired!! I'm so glad the White Dragon Team won. :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: I'm still trying to catch up with the rest of the game and all the pictures and clips. I can't wait to watch the concert!! Did anyone else saw the event/soccer game live last night?