Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

cecilia

Staff member
Some ppl are busy working but when they have time, they'll come in to make up for it. I mean, NADECH plays SOCCER most of the time so he's fine on this .. Also, you can't really help it when their schedule are filled with works. (I'm not making excuses na. He has a pact schedule plus joggling with school. It's not his fault that he's banking in right now)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Anyone cheering for the White Dragon Team!!?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

Anyone cheering for the White Dragon Team!!?
Totally cheering for White Dragon Team a bit more than Blue Dragon!!!

Some ppl are busy working but when they have time, they'll come in to make up for it. I mean, NADECH plays SOCCER most of the time so he's fine on this .. Also, you can't really help it when their schedule are filled with works. (I'm not making excuses na. He has a pact schedule plus joggling with school. It's not his fault that he's banking in right now)
I know our lilo boy Nadech is probably working his ass of rite now, i'm just talking about the pass couple of time they've done this event, the top dogs are never at practice, i mean why be part of this event if you can't even really be part of this event...everyone else is practicing...

fun

Expired Sarnie
march 11. info is on the first page and i made a list of all the players not just the to dogs.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Let;s Go Blue Team!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It's going to be on tomorrow. Cannot wait to watch and see all the performance. I'm happy the boys Mark/Boy them are
singing too. I just saw a clip from Seesan that they're practicing that one song from their concert again and they;ll perform that. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
im cheering for both team but more on the blue team because that is the team i placed my bet on. im already losing to my kfest2012 idol list. none of the singers and groups came up when kmf released their list so far. so i really hope blue team wins for my sake. my aunts, sister, and cousins are pretty much super mean when we make bets haha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehearsal/BTS pictures of the upcoming Ch3 42nd Anniversary We Are Family Concert

IG : gggubgib 4+1 for tmr

From IG: juck_jr

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, I'm getting so excited for this event and I can't wait to see the concert!! I'm cheering for the White Dragon Team! GO WHITE TEAM GO!! :dance1: :cheer: :dance3: :cheer: :dance2: :cheer:
@Alice
Thank you for all the clips and pictures na ja!!