Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This should be rename as Ch3 Event: We Are Family Soccer Tournament because I get confused since there is one thread title similar to this.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm rooting a lilo more for the White team because Ch.3 top dog Ken T. is on there...as well as Nadech, Mario, Por T., Dan W. hahaha but truthfully I think blue team is going to win cuz Alex is really good, i remember Rome & Aum played well, Num & Mos are veteran players...soo hahaha...I secretly wish Pope was on the white team instead so I can root for him more hahah

but i'm excited to see Por N. play...get to be a part of this event for the 1st time...

funnie...the top actors are never on the same team...Ken & Aum are always on different team...and as you can see this year Nadech & Mark are also not on the same team

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish they would throw in an event where the girls join in too aside from cheer leading... actually they are very bad at cheer leading lol. But I guess the girls are not so athletics haha. It doesn't have to be soccer. Flag football lmao that would be awesome. If not, have relay races where both gender can participate. Come on, don't discriminate!!!

I wish they would throw in an event where the girls join in too aside from cheer leading... actually they are very bad at cheer leading lol. But I guess the girls are not so athletics haha. It doesn't have to be soccer. Flag football lmao that would be awesome. If not, have relay races where both gender can participate. Come on, don't discriminate!!!
They can't play with the guys though, because then naturally the guys would have to go easy on them so it wouldn't be that good of a game...

fun

Expired Sarnie
They can't play with the guys though, because then naturally the guys would have to go easy on them so it wouldn't be that good of a game...
Haha let me correct myself. There should be two games. There should be 2 team, that 2 team are split in another 2 team, female and male. Like I said, probably not a lot of the girls are very sporty lol And they could do simple relay races like in Korean variety shows. It is only once a year that they throw these special broadcasting.