Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't believe 42nd year
Number.1 White Dragon is Ken T and Number.1 Blue Dragon is Rome
the 40th year we see Ken vs Aum :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
งานแถลงข่าว Football ช่อง 3 @สีสัน (15/02/2012)
credit lekamp's channel

pair couple in khun seuk

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It'll never happen. They'll never put Ken T. and Aum A. On the same team. lol
I'm still said that the 4+1 boys aren't together...aka Nadech and Mario aren't with the other 3. D:
Anyways, I'm too excited for this. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It'll never happen. They'll never put Ken T. and Aum A. On the same team. lol
I'm still said that the 4+1 boys aren't together...aka Nadech and Mario aren't with the other 3. D:
Anyways, I'm too excited for this. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)
Ken was the green team and Aum white now 42nd year Ken white team and Rome Blue team
I meant like that not same team

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh ahaha Alice, I knew what you were talking about.
I was just talking about how they'll never put Aum and Ken together in the same team because these two were and are still the hottest. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was just talking about how they'll never put Aum and Ken together in the same team because these two were and are still the hottest. lol
Haha. I agree with you. They never do that,i want them both on the same team too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah agree why don't they put them together hey guess what this 42nd soccer match
they actually had Pope/Rome the same team Blue Dragon but the 2 Por N/T they separate

fun

Expired Sarnie
some of them are supporters not newbies lol and some are freelance actors. you are probably just not familiar because you only know the guys who takes on pra ek roles.