Ch3 Event - 42nd Anniversary Soccer Match(We Are Family)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow nadech is one hairy boy...lol...overall everyone look good...hey did anybody notice nadech finger its not straight but watever as long as hes hotttt like that forever..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow nadech is one hairy boy...lol...overall everyone look good...hey did anybody notice nadech finger its not straight but watever as long as hes hotttt like that forever..
yeah he is hairy but he is hot and omg my P'Rome best shot when each player from the teams did a penalty shooting the goal :cheer:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Look carefully, it's KUGIMIYA NADECH ja. As for O - i don't know (maybe the spelling we know all along is not correct like p'AUM .. the proper way to spelled his name is UMM as in YUMM! <3)

LOVE my ATEAM and YADECH at this event! Beautifully handsome together <3
Ahhh now I know why the spelling was so odd in the first place. I've never thought about it, until you pointed out :clap2:

boy p made the first goal for blue team but it shouldnt have counted lol it was offside, the ref didnt call haha. and mario scored the first for his team. it was a nice smooth shot. blue team has solid ball control even though i already know the winner. i am just watching the game now haha. my hang over has subsided.

anyways the girls in yellow had the best dress. as in all of them had nice outfits on. i didnt like chalida, kim, taew, yaya dress. marie had the best blue dress on. and the opening they should have picked a different male to sing aling with talented tata young. tui was overpowered.
indeed the yellow "princesses" had the best gowns! Cherry and Janies look so mesmerizing! They had their glow that affected their performance and radiated their beauty more. The second best dresses were red group. The KA power plus Chom and Aff presence is just make it more entertaining

P'Por Nattawut Fanclub

credit as tagged
P'Chompoo Araya
LOL, Their ardent fans got some interesting attributes there to show their endless love. So unique and creative! :coolpix:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Everyone looked good! Some of the dresses were a little wierd though. LOL...Cherry looked beautiful though! So nice to see the 4 Adisuan girls..thank you everyone for sharing the pictures!

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
im going to ear drag aum lol the keeper dive left. i am awaiting my loss bet. it was a good game. congratulation white team and good job blue team. i am waiting to see who gets mvp hehe. kik danau should receive it. he was all over the field. as for blue team... there were way too many. they had a realky good defense line and a very good keeper.
yeah por t. and his team won!!! i won my bet!!!! i am so happy for him and his team. sorry to aum and his team though. i hope por gets mvp!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know any YT user who has the whole event up?? i would like to watch the whole match please
cinntv2 have all the parts uploaded. here;s part one you can continue the others there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grs0_Yljujg&feature=plcp&context=C4a8ecc8VDvjVQa1PpcFPEWsclAf97s9vnb5_0TsW54-Me7f1aibA%3D

credits: cinntv2

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharting pix and clips :thumbsup: . Congrats to the wihite team :clap: . The event looked so exciting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
funny poses from the Ch3 Daras

P'Boy and Kootee

pictures credit to P'Boy Pakorn facebook page

fun

Expired Sarnie
blue team were full of jokster haha. even while they were playing on the field. they seem to have a lot of fun while white team were more in the serious side haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
blue team were full of jokster haha. even while they were playing on the field. they seem to have a lot of fun while white team were more in the serious side haha.
yeah that is why I'm voting for the Blue Dragon where as the White Dragon so serious and they also had the perverted zombie Mart there too :scratchhead2:

cecilia

Staff member
I know right. i was laughing my butt off with Pope fouling Mario ..

And then the older boys with their new 'BOY' infection LMAO - gotta love that silly move of his.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i agree with ya how blue team is all about "Fun,Fun, Fun" while white is "Serious".ha.

ha. I just love Boy, damn, he's making everybody posing like him now.ha. Got to love
that boy,man. ha,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with ya how blue team is all about "Fun,Fun, Fun" while white is "Serious".ha.

ha. I just love Boy, damn, he's making everybody posing like him now.ha. Got to love
that boy,man. ha,
yeah everyone is becoming like the fun man Boy following him P'Tui, Ken P, P'Por N etc I go 4 the Blue Dragon