[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
When is this airing? This is her second lakorn that's already finished but hasn't aired yet.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Going through my old comments and came across this thread. Does anyone know if this will be airing anytime soon ?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately no, I don't know. I really want to see this drama too, because the pics of Chakrit and Preem look good and I just love Preem!!!

seev

sarNie Egg
After awhile of waiting it's will be airing after Sai Tarn Hua Jai finished aired W-T plot !

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Finally!!! I've been waiting for this lakorn for a long time! I honestly can't wait to see her and Chakrit. Hopefully her lakorn with Alek will come soon too!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
FINALLY !! I'm still disappointed Matt didn't end up doing this but I hope it turns into something big for Preem, about time they started airing her lakorns & this looks promising.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm not bothered by Pream/Chakrit pairing this time around, now that she's finally legal.

I like the curly hair on her. Anyone know which twin ends up with who? It looks like proper Pream with Chakrit and the curly haired and wilder one with Bomb?