[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

sarN

sarNie Granny
It look the same , she can't possibly get it bigger , if anything make them smaller or thin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The third pic looks different cause of her facial expression. And her nose is not that obvious. The tip is not that close to her lower lip lol. The recent pics her nose looks more like Esther.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it touches her lip when she smiles. She's not smiling much in the bottom photos. It does look more smooth and cut edge now but I think it's always been like that. Idk. I'm not an expert. It still bothers me so I don't think she improved anything if she got it done.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the bump is less obvious in the recent pics as if it's chisel down to smooth it. But the bump has always been obvious before. The most obvious pics is her fitting in the lakorn with Great in her Chinese outfit. Holy cow, that was bad. But the pics above it looks a bit better but still too much in your face.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking so too. Well she's older now and I do support her getting it done. PS is so whatever's now. I don't see it as a big deal. No one is really a natural beauty, at least not to everyone's perspective. If it isn't the makeup then it is something else that enhance that beauty.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm thinking so too. Well she's older now and I do support her getting it done. PS is so whatever's now. I don't see it as a big deal. No one is really a natural beauty, at least not to everyone's perspective. If it isn't the makeup then it is something else that enhance that beauty.
She probably bought an expensive app to help enhance her nose then? I need an app that helps make noses look smaller because I have a big nose lol

Yhea PS is pretty much known every where now. In 09', I was surprised when I learned that Thai celebs also do PS besides Kstars.

OT BUT one of my former Korean managers told me that on Korean's 18th birthday, they would receive PS as a gift from their parents.

Anyways. I would like to see more pics of Bomb&Preem together

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol my Korean intern got a PS giftcard as her graduation present. She got her eyes done lol.

I want my nose done too and my eyes. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i need the same things sarn, it might be easier for me to just die and go get reborn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol i need the same things sarn, it might be easier for me to just die and go get reborn.
5555 I told my friends I'd rather get my eyelids done versus getting boob implants lol I want eyelids !!!! Hahhhaa the struggles when you're the only sister w/out em!!! Lol I just recently found out that I ain't even a monolid Hahaa I don't have any -_- ahaah

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Embrace yourselves ladies! Making me sad that you all want something done. They'll never look natural. I don't want you to look like them. Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i can live without all the other PS but I DO DO DO want boob job , get a melon perhaps I be bad ass for real! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i want double lids too so that I can wear eyeshadows and eyeliners! Lol i have big eyes but no lids!

Mahalo, i'm sure that with enough money in S.Korea I can but then everytime I think about it, I tell myself that with that amount, I can have many many delicious dinner at Boiling Crab! Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol i want double lids too so that I can wear eyeshadows and eyeliners! Lol i have big eyes but no lids!

Mahalo, i'm sure that with enough money in S.Korea I can but then everytime I think about it, I tell myself that with that amount, I can have many many delicious dinner at Boiling Crab! Lol
Hahaha FOOD FOOD AND MORE
FOOD && nice relaxing trips ^__^

I won't be able to save up for eye lids so tape will do lol