[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There wasn't a whole lot of n'ek left...and Preem was a backup to a backup. Still it's time this lakorn started...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully Donut will do well with this lakorn. Hope she rises above all and make preem/bomb better actress/actor. She had a lot of problems here, she said she'll take it as a test and a lesson.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah....he asked Donut was it the reason Matt withdraw from the lakorn. It is a lesson learned because having more than one people quit on you isn't a good feeling.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
There's a difference between NOT being able to play the character because of lack of talent and not being able to get into character. Just because the elders cast Preem in here doesn't mean they think she can do it better then Matt. There are lots of actresses that decide not to take a role because they can't see themselves playing that role or it isn't interesting enough for them. Matt was saying that she couldn't feel the role, it is challenging to her not because she lack the talent, but because she can't feel the role. Maybe she just can't connect with it, that it's not interesting to her. So when her heart isn't in it, no matter what she does or Donut does, she just don't have the passion for the role. 

That is if it is really true that she drop because of the role.
Haha. I think they were just being sarcastic since Donuts reason was "the role is hard." And then they cast Preem...? Everyone knows Matt's way past Preem's level so Donuts excuse is sort of unbelievable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Donut could just say what the reason is. I think people would be able to accept it and not criticize either one of them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wish Donut could just say what the reason is. I think people would be able to accept it and not criticize either one of them.
Agree.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think people will be able to accept it and not criticize her. People criticize each other over pity things now and days. What  makes us think they won't criticize her over Matt dropping out? We have many people who voice their unneeded opinions due to social media. I think it's best for them to just vaguely answer because if they go too much into details, the media and fans will twist their words around and make drama. Just like how Cee, Amy, and Aimee got criticized for posting up 25 Maroon 5 tickets that they were able to purchase on IG. All these fans came to bash them about cheating the country. All out of jealousy. These internet is ridiculous. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think people will be able to accept it and not criticize her. People criticize each other over pity things now and days. What  makes us think they won't criticize her over Matt dropping out? We have many people who voice their unneeded opinions due to social media. I think it's best for them to just vaguely answer because if they go too much into details, the media and fans will twist their words around and make drama. Just like how Cee, Amy, and Aimee got criticized for posting up 25 Maroon 5 tickets that they were able to purchase on IG. All these fans came to bash them about cheating the country. All out of jealousy. These internet is ridiculous. 
That's true........but I still want to know! Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
That drama was so stupid dumb and they should not had apologize. How in the world did they cheat the country? Like seriously, wth did those people used to think with?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cee's press conference got overshadowed by Tangmo and Tono's press conferences. It was silly news so I didn't translate. Lol. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Cee's news smh. He did nothing wrong. I saw the video clip that he "vented" and it wasn't even bad, he was just expressing his feelings. Gosh what have the world came to? So what if they got 25 tickets.. Like everyone is saying, people are just jealous, and no they were not cheating the country.. Urgh ridiculous, I am kind of mad for him and others. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't see how it's cheating the country either. Like how? Because you were able to buy 25 tickets on IG and others didn't? What's unfair about that? I buy stuff, for a cheaper price, from peeps online or on social media all the time and actually everyone does that nowadays. Haha. And I see it as my luck. :ghehe: 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought he bought it overpriced didn't he so they bashed him even more for bragging or something. When our group bought tickets for concerts we had to buy them in 3 seperate parties since they would cap us at 6. So other people do stuff like that too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He did buy them overpriced since they were so difficult to get. So when they finally got them, Aimee posted on IG to brag. But it's IG. Cee is right. Those who have IG use them to brag about their every day lives so they're not wrong for showing off their happiness as well. Fans are just jealous that they couldn't get those tickets. It's obvious that when you're a celebrity, you have connections and money to attain special things. Why would people even bash them just because they couldn't get them for themselves? It's stupid. There was no need to even have a press conference.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So that's what the news is about. I was wondering. Anyway, I don't see it as "Cheating the country?" I mean they used their own money, they didn't go around the country asking money for it.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
This isn't fair. I really enjoy Krit, but can't handle Bomb. Matt was suppose to even the scales and now she's not in it. Ugh.