[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...they could have come out with a better excuse. If Preem get this role then Matt is not as good as her because the role is too challenging? Compare Matt to Preem or those close to her years in the industry Matt is more settled into her acting. I still think their personality clashed...and one has to go. Since it's Donut's production Matt decided to pull herself out. One time Matt had filmed 3 lakorns and those characters are not the same and she did fine with it. It's the same as a twin lakorn.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly what I mean. Except they replace Matt with someone close to her years in the industry like Taew/Margie even Mint chalida , otherwise they are implying Matts acting skills is worse than a newbie? Cause Matt is in ET industry since she's a teen while Preem is still a newbie.
They should really come out with a better excuse. lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't buy it. That's a poor excuse. Quitting your job after going through the fitting, opening ceremony, and acting work shop because it's too hard. That's equivalent to your parents sponsoring you to go to college and you dropped out because it was too hard. Such a waste of money. Matt wouldn't do that to Donut after she invested so much into the lakorn already. She's too professional. Something must've happened and I doubt we will ever find out because these two will answer things to not make each other lose face. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a difference between NOT being able to play the character because of lack of talent and not being able to get into character. Just because the elders cast Preem in here doesn't mean they think she can do it better then Matt. There are lots of actresses that decide not to take a role because they can't see themselves playing that role or it isn't interesting enough for them. Matt was saying that she couldn't feel the role, it is challenging to her not because she lack the talent, but because she can't feel the role. Maybe she just can't connect with it, that it's not interesting to her. So when her heart isn't in it, no matter what she does or Donut does, she just don't have the passion for the role. 

That is if it is really true that she drop because of the role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Matt did say that she needed more time since her role in FLF is a bit more intense. But she never hinted that it was too difficult that it was impossible. Oh well. I'll look forward to her playing in something else. This didn't really interest me to begin with. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe they didn't give Matt enough time to prepare for her role or something like someone stated earlier. We will never know the truth. Lol. I'm kinda glad Matt not in here any more... don't wanna see her with Bomb. He's too stiff.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Well as long as things were ended amicably then it's all good. I'd rather Matt withdraw formally (whatever the reason) than not rocking up to filming altogether.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It does seem like any future collaboration between the two is highly unlikely now. Else Donut would say that she hope they would in the near future but instead she said let it be the channel decision.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why the excuse because of characters is not believable. There has to be something heated behind closed doors. If they come to an understanding, donut could have said, unfortunately things didn't work out and hopefully in the future we can work on a different project. Instead, it seemed they are done with each other lol...and we women can hold grudges too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe Matt couldn't get into character and needed time, but Donut didn't allow...that's why Matt pulled out. Hmm. This really sucks because I adore BOTH Matt and Donut. It's unfortunate that they didn't end on good terms. Sigh.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Preem pairing again with somone who could be her dad. But at least Bomb is around her age. I'll tune in for Bomb and Preem pairing then.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...Preem must be that good to tackle the roles then. Matt's going to have to and get some more acting lessons in order to be at Preem's level hahaha j/k.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
With that excuse given by the elders, yes Matt needs to take lessons.lol. I still believe it's the conflicts between Matt and Donut that made her withdraw. Too bad we may never find out what that is.
Anyway Preem's finally pair up with someone close to her age, not just daddies anymore. Congrats. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She still looks very much a teenager next to Krit...one was supposed to be older and mature the other young and carefree...Preem still looks like a teenager at both. But at least she is more compatible with Bomb though. So that's going in the right direction.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I just found out she debut her lakorn with Krit, now they've got a reunion which maybe nobody miss. lol Well at least there's Bomb close to her age. Seems like this girl's getting real random lakorn and pareks.lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I didn't care from the lakorn of her with Krit. Maybe this time it will be better cause there's 2 guys to root for. But none really wow me. She's one busy girl so that's good for her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bingo! For once we predicted the right n'ek. Haha. I guess Muean Khon La Faak Fah might go to Matt and Rome since they have only one lakorn right now. Hehe.