[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Preem's nose will always bother me just as Aff's nose but Preem as I've mentioned numerous times has a very beautiful smile. Celebrities get judge all the time no matter how pretty they are. That is apart of the business. If they want to commit suicide based on some critical comments then being in front of the camera is probably not for them. All these celebs know that they will get judge if not for their acting it's for their looks. Unfortunately, that comes with the territory. Stars has to somewhat have a thick skin to be in the business. If you get point out about your nose is not perfect, or you are not light enough, or you have ugly hair and get very easily offended perhaps try finding a new occupation where being exposed to viewers are not one of them.

Like Chakrit, I think he's a good actor but half of the time the man looks bloated as hell. But that doesn't take away the talent he has.

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
byebye said:
Preem's nose will always bother me just as Aff's nose but Preem as I've mentioned numerous times has a very beautiful smile. Celebrities get judge all the time no matter how pretty they are. That is apart of the business. If they want to commit suicide based on some critical comments then being in front of the camera is probably not for them. All these celebs know that they will get judge if not for their acting it's for their looks. Unfortunately, that comes with the territory. Stars has to somewhat have a thick skin to be in the business. If you get point out about your nose is not perfect, or you are not light enough, or you have ugly hair and get very easily offended perhaps try finding a new occupation where being exposed to viewers are not one of them.

Like Chakrit, I think he's a good actor but half of the time the man looks bloated as hell. But that doesn't take away the talent he has.

Yeahhh I got what you mean... If you can't be criticize by people than you're not suitable to be a public figure...
It's just people make a comments like she done so PS...
Preem really have some talents, really hope she can success in the future. :thumbsup:

I do noticed Aff's nose getting weird now...

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ugh I feel so late on this. I'm glad that Preem's getting more roles, but come on Chakrit and Bomb? Chakrit older than Preem and out of all actors, it's Bomb. But I shouldn't be judging because maybe this lakorn will also surprise me like TPK. And Preem's acting improved, hopefully Bomb did too. 

My sister liked Preem way before me, until she saw her nose and I started to love Preem. Do I care about her nose? Huh no. I watched all of her lakorns and now they don't bother me. I have to look straight at her nose to realize it's big. She's beautiful and cute. - Maybe Chakrit and Preem can redeem themselves from MYTR. They had that cute couple that had so much problems it was crazy. And I'm not a big fan of Preem's short hair, the producers better change it. Make it a little longer at least. 

What's the storyline? I know it's a twin thing and that's it. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxyXPkzDWSA

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
missstaceythao said:
Ugh I feel so late on this. I'm glad that Preem's getting more roles, but come on Chakrit and Bomb? Chakrit older than Preem and out of all actors, it's Bomb. But I shouldn't be judging because maybe this lakorn will also surprise me like TPK. And Preem's acting improved, hopefully Bomb did too. 

My sister liked Preem way before me, until she saw her nose and I started to love Preem. Do I care about her nose? Huh no. I watched all of her lakorns and now they don't bother me. I have to look straight at her nose to realize it's big. She's beautiful and cute. - Maybe Chakrit and Preem can redeem themselves from MYTR. They had that cute couple that had so much problems it was crazy. And I'm not a big fan of Preem's short hair, the producers better change it. Make it a little longer at least. 

What's the storyline? I know it's a twin thing and that's it. 
I like Preem. She has potential and I've said this many of times, I like the projection of her voice. It's easy to the ears ^^ I haven't really finished any of Preem's dramas but since I like Bomb, I'll tune in this one for the both of them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Donut's pretty stressed out about producing this lakorn. She tends to call Ch.3's executive Khun Somrak and cries to him about it when she reaches her stress limit. There seems to be new problems one after the other. She's changing part of her team again and everyone's queue is becoming complicated because Preem has class everyday next year, Bomb has two lakorns to film, and Chakrit is going into monkhood in February. It's difficult for her to make everyone's schedule work. The lakorn is 70% done right now. In addition, she has a lakorn with an original plot that she wants to work on next, but she also wants to do a remake. The channel will decide which project she'll pick up next. Is she cursed or what?

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151222/219042.html

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I like Preem too, she's pretty and her voice is not annoying like Aff. I think she has potential...will continue to support her.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Saw pics of Preem and the cast. So glad she's getting to work with all these veterans and learn from them. Also glad that she has her priorities with school. She's young and improving with each lakorn. Hopefully Bomb is improving too.

Still waiting for her lakorn with Louis to air and hoping she can pair up with Great again one day. If only the other ch 3 Pr'ek's were taller...Nadech and Mario would be awesome, but she'd have to be in flats all the time.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yes! I totally agree with you! And the lakorn with Louis is taking too long. It's already done filming too! I can't wait to watch DPD, all of the pictures were killing me. It's almost done filming too. Preem said they were almost done filming and it'll finish by the end of February.

I think Preem is rumored to be in the My Hero Series with Toey Pongsakorn. Sadly Great's in it with Saimai.