[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Lolol I think most people gave up lol
I tried continuing but have been distracted. The cinematography is beautiful but that's that and there's not a lot of feel to draw me in. And I like the old pra'ek/young n'ek thing but this one is kinda cringing. lol Maybe if it was a different girl, there will be different feels :confused12:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
MY RANT!!!!!! Don’t read if you will get offended!!!!

Gosh I finally saw ep6&7, and now I know why the comments on YouTube are bitching at Natamon for going out to lunch with her friends father and such. Natamon in this version is straight up stupid! I don’t care anymore. I’m so fed up with this lakorn!! Are any of you even watching anymore?????
Seriously? Ratings drop really low and it makes sense why, duh!!

This version is hella stupid. P’ek is okay, Tik isn’t bad TBH. But Mew is supposed to be the forerunner of the show but she turned out to be this weak ass victim who can’t even come up with a reason why she’s trying to search for the truth. She’s getting bullied and pushed around by EVERYONE including her annoying 2 friends now!! Omg!!!!! Mew as Natamon is so pathetic!!!!!!! She barely gets to show off or use her power!! Even when she’s using her power, her eyes look dead and she looks more confused than emoting anger!!! I didn’t care for her kissing with Tik one bit!! Yes, he swallowed her whole lips if you ever got to the second or 3rd kissing but don’t set yourself up too high! It’s dry and not romantic. Gosh~~ I want to slap Natamon! She is truly stupid. Idk if I’m annoyed at how they write the character or how Mew actually portrays her. Either it’s stupid altogether.

That’s my two cents!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are people’s comments and actually watching or are you guys just venting out at others comments??? Lmao!!

Sometimes I feel like Mew shouldn’t be an A-lister. She’s too weak for such a high title. She should play supporting Bc she’s a very weak and passive actress.
I do agreed with your review on Mew and her character.

Mew is a sweet girl and I think she tends to like to be on the safe side. I know she can improve a lot if she just let it go and forget that nice girl image. But TBH, this character is not attracting and the plot. Its just to me though. I think after this they should stop remaking this lakorn lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why I used to say, never ever make a classic. It tends to fail more than it is successful. If the old version has the best leads then the newer version has to have people that are comparable or better.

The n'ek in here is complex...and the role is too strong for Mew. In the first few episodes her voice literally threw me off and I couldn't get back on the train. And Tik, is just phoning it in. He acts to act but not into it. And it felt like they both acted separately but hardly together.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
How Mew should've play her character, like Eleven from Stranger Things. Even for a litlle girl, Millie was a great actress already.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sometimes I’m so exhausted from watching Mew. It’s like she has no bones, just reading lines, or whatever with it. That’s just awful as an actress. At least deliver the emotions or jealousy or anger you got! Nobody’s gonna judge you just because you portray that character with jealousy or hatred!!! It’s called GOOD ACTING!!!!

Mew is a sweet girl and I think she tends to like to be on the safe side. I know she can improve a lot if she just let it go and forget that nice girl image. But TBH, this character is not attracting and the plot. Its just to me though. I think after this they should stop remaking this lakorn lol
Mew seems stuck with the image/character of a “passive, goody-week role” that she really fails to deliver the anger and mad emotions out when need to!! I don’t care if she can’t deliver them well, at least try you know! But I don’t see her even trying in here. I don’t know if her super laid-back, weak, chill, passive no good acting is due to weight gain. Like weight gain makes people more self-conscious so they try to move less. Lol. Ahahaha. That’s one of my theory!!! This is her most boring acting to date besides PYLMW with Pope. Weak and falls flat!:facepalm::rolleyes:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I’m so exhausted from watching Mew. It’s like she has no bones, just reading lines, or whatever with it. That’s just awful as an actress. At least deliver the emotions or jealousy or anger you got! Nobody’s gonna judge you just because you portray that character with jealousy or hatred!!! It’s called GOOD ACTING!!!!

Mew seems stuck with the image/character of a “passive, goody-week role” that she really fails to deliver the anger and mad emotions out when need to!! I don’t care if she can’t deliver them well, at least try you know! But I don’t see her even trying in here. I don’t know if her super laid-back, weak, chill, passive no good acting is due to weight gain. Like weight gain makes people more self-conscious so they try to move less. Lol. Ahahaha. That’s one of my theory!!! This is her most boring acting to date besides PYLMW with Pope. Weak and falls flat!:facepalm::rolleyes:
I know some of you guys mentioned before about her weight problem..but for whatever reason I don't see her gaining weight? She look skinny to me? Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Mew is among this new batch of ch3 actresses that has got it too easy in terms of success, krasae and promotions. By SJ She has never been jobless, getting N'ek roles left right center so far when actingwise there is still a loooot of classes needed. Sometimes thriving and difficulties enable a person to master a craft. Even in RN she could not get the character grey side right.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
another issue I have with this lakorn is that even though the cinematography is beautiful and so clear/HD, the grey tones and slooooooooow/lack of action just adds to the weak acting and makes it sooooo boring! I'm barely holding on because I just love Mew and Tik so much but I enjoy Namfon's scenes more even though she's so annoying

xodxo

Mew is among this new batch of ch3 actresses that has got it too easy in terms of success, krasae and promotions. By SJ She has never been jobless, getting N'ek roles left right center so far when actingwise there is still a loooot of classes needed. Sometimes thriving and difficulties enable a person to master a craft. Even in RN she could not get the character grey side right.
Very well said. Mew has gotten it lucky. One hit and she became A-lister. Many lakorns after and she’s still very weak/boring at acting. I understand if she tries but honestly her acting is just so empty and lazy. Her emotions are so dead. I’m so disappointed in her in here. This could have been a GREAT challebge for her to emote anger and hatred towards cruel people but she’s so whatever and just reading lines!! Lol!! I’m so mad!!!!!!!

She does have it lucky and she’s got more endorsements than Bella until the hit of BPSW (where they’re equal now). Even now Mew is still one of the most endorsed stars of ch3! I think she should have more training on expressing anger and jealousy scenes. She should rehearse playing the b*tchier role. She really needs that!!!!

~~

Anyhow how’s today’s episode people????? Lol!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Very well said. Mew has gotten it lucky. One hit and she became A-lister. Many lakorns after and she’s still very weak/boring at acting. I understand if she tries but honestly her acting is just so empty and lazy. Her emotions are so dead. I’m so disappointed in her in here. This could have been a GREAT challebge for her to emote anger and hatred towards cruel people but she’s so whatever and just reading lines!! Lol!! I’m so mad!!!!!!!

She does have it lucky and she’s got more endorsements than Bella until the hit of BPSW (where they’re equal now). Even now Mew is still one of the most endorsed stars of ch3! I think she should have more training on expressing anger and jealousy scenes. She should rehearse playing the b*tchier role. She really needs that!!!!

~~

Anyhow how’s today’s episode people????? Lol!
Hmmm....yeah her eyes needs more work on getting the emotion right

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCGr7RABho/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pak3cuuz19bl

xodxo

Hmmm....yeah her eyes needs more work on getting the emotion right

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCGr7RABho/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pak3cuuz19bl
Honestly I’m very harsh on her cuz I think she needs to get her body language and eye and expression out more, cuz besides a pretty face there’s no excitement from her acting. I’m harsh lmbo!!!!! :risas3::p

And yes, those scenes she’s just turning her head lol nothing spectacular or convincing from her! Kob did a much better job emoting power when she’s mad or filled with hatred and revenge.

ps

No matter what she’s still my girl but she needs to give me flavors to her acting, besides reading lines. It’s too empty. :(

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Honestly I’m very harsh on her cuz I think she needs to get her body language and eye and expression out more, cuz besides a pretty face there’s no excitement from her acting. I’m harsh lmbo!!!!! :risas3::p

And yes, those scenes she’s just turning her head lol nothing spectacular or convincing from her! Kob did a much better job emoting power when she’s mad or filled with hatred and revenge.

ps

No matter what she’s still my girl but she needs to give me flavors to her acting, besides reading lines. It’s too empty. :(
Right. That does make it hard to tell when she's using her power and when she's not. Hey its ok to be hard on those you like so they can become better. No one is perfect.

xodxo

Right. That does make it hard to tell when she's using her power and when she's not. Hey its ok to be hard on those you like so they can become better. No one is perfect.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im waiting for others to review unless no one is watching anymore LOLOLOL :risas3:

Where’s @phatman ??? Lol :p

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I gave up on this lakorn...for now. I’ll watch it when it’s done airing. I’m disappointed. I love Mew and I see so much potential for her.