[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've seen 7days, it was alright. I really liked one of the OST. As for Mew's second movie (A Gift), I haven't seen it yet,-really glade that Sunny got to played in there with Mew and they also had a magazine together too. :thumbup:. I swear, i thought that perhaps Mew and Sunny were secretly dating but when news came out that it was this other man, i was kinda bumed out:BangHead:.
Is it better than One Day?? HEHE.

Do you know where I can watch it??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
oops, im sooo sorry, I meant to say "One day" that I had watched. I haven't seen her 2nd and 3rd movie.
Oh I see. Guess I'll have to wait. Usually they have it out somewhere. It was just released so I guess we won't see it online until. . . next year?

Reactions: D~D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Odd. The day went by so fast. Hahaha.

At the pace we're going. . . I feel like this can end in a few episodes. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
the people who were supposed to sub this have gone on a hiatus for an unmentioned amount of time :( im so sad! i wish this was being subbed

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea~~~ just about to start ep2 lol :p

Don’t read this if you’re a fan of 1day
Maybe it’s just me but dang one day is so shitty.... like seriously! I had to stop watching after nui had her snow mobile accident....... maybe I haven’t hit the climax yet :confused0::confused12: but it’s a dumb movie imo

Out of all the movies I’ve seen from GDH...probably pee mak was the “best” lmaoooo ahahahahaha getting spooked by the ghost Mai was worth the money LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far Kob does best in the role and her version is still best for me. I am not sure what is missing in this remake. Something isn't grabbing my attention.

Those that follow Mew is her voice that nasal? Episode 2 at some point her voice is somewhat deep...that kind of surprising with her small self.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Damn...watching this alone is not a good idea. It’s not even that scary, but I’m getting goosebumps.

Kob did an amazing job expressing hate, like she seemed so annoyed. I’m not getting that vibe from Mew just yet. And I hate comparing, but can’t help it.

And I LOL because the walls must be so thin. She drops a tiny box (onto thick carpet too must I say) & he can hear from the first floor.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
the people who were supposed to sub this have gone on a hiatus for an unmentioned amount of time :( im so sad! i wish this was being subbed
Me too. . . . I was soo bummed out.

So far Kob does best in the role and her version is still best for me. I am not sure what is missing in this remake. Something isn't grabbing my attention.

Those that follow Mew is her voice that nasal? Episode 2 at some point her voice is somewhat deep...that kind of surprising with her small self.
Yeah. Ep2 isn't that great either. It definitely is lacking quite a bit. I can't feel the umph either. Tik is too bland. He doesn't seem to be feeling sentimental about seeing Warada look-alike at all. He's too. . . unreactive about the whole thing. As if it's normal. Mew is doing well, better than Tik, but yeah her speech is a little bothersome.

Yea~~~ just about to start ep2 lol :p

Don’t read this if you’re a fan of 1day
Maybe it’s just me but dang one day is so shitty.... like seriously! I had to stop watching after nui had her snow mobile accident....... maybe I haven’t hit the climax yet :confused0::confused12: but it’s a dumb movie imo

Out of all the movies I’ve seen from GDH...probably pee mak was the “best” lmaoooo ahahahahaha getting spooked by the ghost Mai was worth the money LOL
I think I liked it because Ter was sooo sympathetic, I wanted to give him that one day. Haha. But yeah Mew's character is so dumb. She's better when she loses her memory. I'm still quite sad over the ending, but I think it captured the meaning of the title One Day.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Damn...watching this alone is not a good idea. It’s not even that scary, but I’m getting goosebumps.

Kob did an amazing job expressing hate, like she seemed so annoyed. I’m not getting that vibe from Mew just yet. And I hate comparing, but can’t help it.

And I LOL because the walls must be so thin. She drops a tiny box (onto thick carpet too must I say) & he can hear from the first floor.
I wanted to pass out from that scene because Mew was breathing so heavily. Haha. She was breathing like she had just ran the marathon and then when she came out all was normal.

manoue

sarNie Egg
Mew peut le faire, elle peut le faire! Il ne faut pas qu'il fasse comme le lakorn de weir et pancake. S'il suit bien l'original ca devrait le faire, faut juste qu'elle se rappelle qu'elle est worada

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew peut le faire, elle peut le faire! Il ne faut pas qu'il fasse comme le lakorn de weir et pancake. S'il suit bien l'original ca devrait le faire, faut juste qu'elle se rappelle qu'elle est worada
Pour cela faut vraiment connaitre et sentir la souffrance. Kob est très bonne dans ce domaine.

manoue

sarNie Egg
Pour cela faut vraiment connaitre et sentir la souffrance. Kob est très bonne dans ce domaine.
Bah oui parce que déjà dans la première version elle savait déjà qui elle était, pourquoi elle était revenue. Mais mew ne le sait pas encore

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too. . . . I was soo bummed out.

Yeah. Ep2 isn't that great either. It definitely is lacking quite a bit. I can't feel the umph either. Tik is too bland. He doesn't seem to be feeling sentimental about seeing Warada look-alike at all. He's too. . . unreactive about the whole thing. As if it's normal. Mew is doing well, better than Tik, but yeah her speech is a little bothersome.

I think I liked it because Ter was sooo sympathetic, I wanted to give him that one day. Haha. But yeah Mew's character is so dumb. She's better when she loses her memory. I'm still quite sad over the ending, but I think it captured the meaning of the title One Day.
Saranyu has this curiosity about him when he sees Kob while Tik kind of act like Mew is just another person he comes across as if there's no past or anything between them. He's like, who cares if she resembles someone I used to know lol.

And there's a bit of over acting in some of the people in here. I don't know...Guts Entertainment seemed to have one or two things lacking in their lakorn at least from the ones I have seen of theirs.