[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ah so it means to carry or support? I was looking up the words carry/direct/support and I couldn't get the word 'payong' from the translations. Haha. I was at a lost. Thanks!
LOLOLOLOL :risas3:

Girl we can learn Thai together here lmaooooooo

The word is “พยุง” - “payuung” meaning support.555

~~

Yeah she could work on her speech. I don't mind that she can't do bratty, at least be able to do the sophisticated raeng like Moonin in Raeng Ngao (Thongprasom version) that's good enough. We are only on Ep1 so there's a lot of room to see improvement! ;) I hope to see some calm smart raengness from our girl!
Yea we’ll have to see how she carries the rest of the show in here. But her speech delivery is bad....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOLOLOLOL :risas3:

Girl we can learn Thai together here lmaooooooo

The word is “พยุง” - “payuung” meaning support.555

~~

Yea we’ll have to see how she carries the rest of the show in here. But her speech delivery is bad....
Wow. By the end of this show I'm gonna be a pro. HahHaha.

Anyway. They need to release the orchestral version of the opening. It is beautiful! I've watched this scene and the interview scene a gazillion times for the instrumental!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That scene Mew was kind of blank, confused, frail...lost.. so they kind of teased her with “tong payong mai nia?” As in “do you need us to support/carry/hold you?” Lol
Oh so it was payoong not payong? Lol since I havent seen it I was like trying to figure out how to explain payong

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg guys. So I just finished Mew & Ter's movie One Day. It's sooo good.

Do not read if you don't wanna be spoiled. Haha.

Ok it's not necessarily a bad or sad ending, rather an open ending, but I got so into the movie that I cried at the end. Haha. I really wish that Nui found out Den was the one she spent the day with and fell in love with! I was soo sad they ended the film like that! :sad6: BUT regardless, the movie is still super goood! Mew and Ter are super cute together!!

I wanna watch 7Days so bad now. I hope they add it into Netflix too!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Ok it's not necessarily a bad or sad ending, rather an open ending, but I got so into the movie that I cried at the end. Haha. I really wish that Nui found out Den was the one she spent the day with and fell in love with! I was soo sad they ended the film like that! :sad6: BUT regardless, the movie is still super goood! Mew and Ter are super cute together!!

Wow I can't believe you never saw it. It was pretty successful too which was why she got her 3rd movie. Love my MewMew.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow I can't believe you never saw it. It was pretty successful too which was why she got her 3rd movie. Love my MewMew.
I never knew Mew did films until 7 Days and that's when I found out she has films! Haha. I feel like she does better in films than in lakorns. I love love her in One Day. The way she emotes her feelings is so heart felt and real. Nothing like I've seen before from her. I'm still a little sentimental from the film. I need to recover. Haha.

You mean our little MewMew? Haha. Is her other film good? A Gift?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never knew Mew did films until 7 Days and that's when I found out she has films! Haha. I feel like she does better in films than in lakorns. I love love her in One Day. The way she emotes her feelings is so heart felt and real. Nothing like I've seen before from her. I'm still a little sentimental from the film. I need to recover. Haha.

You mean our little MewMew? Haha. Is her other film good? A Gift?
I haven't had time to see the second one lol but yes I so want to see 7days.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

Is One Day on Netflix?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok when the girls were having their conversation in part 1, right after Kwan scared Pang. Did Pang say something along the lines of "You're here pretty early." Or like something about "Opening doors??" Hahaha. I know Kwan must've said something like "I'm always early, and you're always late."

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow. By the end of this show I'm gonna be a pro. HahHaha.

Anyway. They need to release the orchestral version of the opening. It is beautiful! I've watched this scene and the interview scene a gazillion times for the instrumental!
I L:love:VE this scene too, I've watched this like ...maybe.....15x:p

D~D

sarNie Adult
I see. It looks good. And it's with Sunny too so even better! Haha. I'm gonna try to find it.
I've seen 7days, it was alright. I really liked one of the OST. As for Mew's second movie (A Gift), I haven't seen it yet,-really glade that Sunny got to played in there with Mew and they also had a magazine together too. :thumbup:. I swear, i thought that perhaps Mew and Sunny were secretly dating but when news came out that it was this other man, i was kinda bumed out:BangHead:.

Last edited: