[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Tik's last good lakorn where it looked like he put in some effort and had chemistry with his n'ek was Wanida. Now he looks like he's just in it for the paycheck.

Mew is really pretty in here but what happened to her voice? I don't remember it being that nasally.

For epi1, I'm pretty disappointed by the changes in Natamon's character to make her softer. I wanted to see Mew in a somewhat raeng role cause I didn't think she did that well in Rak Nakara but I thought that one changed Mingla for the worse too. Kob's version, Kob was fully aware of the past because the point of the lakorn was literally the title, the strength of her wish for revenge. So as soon as she saw Krit, it was full on revenge plan from the get go. Thought it was one of Kob's best role. She really did the hate thing with her eyes well.
Cause Mew as an actress is limited

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I see. Well between them it's Smart, Tik, Ken and then Chakrit. Smart and Tik are actually only 4 days apart. Haha. And Chakrit is the only one born in '78.
Chakrit should have laid off on the fine food and alcohol tho.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
even with the BPS fever, we didnt think the ratings would he that good. The storyline is one that Thailand isnt a fan of and it was airing during the world cup. We were quite surprised it got to the 3-4 range
Maybe still one can't help but see how a lot of viewers checked on the drama cause of Pope who was previously in a megahit and whose popularity has skyrocked exponentionally. The drama quality made it not being a big hit

CPY

GotomySin
Yes she is and underrated & never got any good lakorn after that one with weir.
Her lakorn that is airing even it was revenge but still it was boring I gave up.
Wang Nang Hong is kinda draggy. I cannot feel her chemistry with Cee.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No no girl lol

Okay okay~~ I got this lol

Excuse my phonetic (alphabet) writing of the Thai words, there’s no universal standerd for when writing out Thai words using “phonics.”

“Luk kho atitarn hai luk mee palang mee amnat thee khang khla nuea krai”

“Luk” means a child, but in this case she’s referring to herself

“I would like to ask for a super power, super strength that is above anyone”

555 I came in a little late lol but @KitKat516 problem solved for us lol

Sorry @phatman ~~ yea earlier I got confused with “phara” and your “palad” 555555 :p it’s hard reading phonics when not in Thai script lol
Hahaha sorry girl I post a reply then saw your brb post.

Mew needs to get her thyroid check cus her neck is a little swollen. Not making an excuse but hypothyroidism is making a trend right now. I have it too and it's a B to my weight.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
When the girls were about to get up from their first convo, one of Nat's friends said, "Tong payong ma nia?" What does 'payong' mean??
That scene Mew was kind of blank, confused, frail...lost.. so they kind of teased her with “tong payong mai nia?” As in “do you need us to support/carry/hold you?” Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can never buy her acting whenever she is supposed to portray a grey/raeng character. Granted she is not a Noon or a Ann Thong. I think she is replacable
I can see why Mew struggles with “raeng” characters. She’s naturally a ditzy, dorky and clumsy girl. She’s not all blunt or arrogant, so it’s kind of hard for her to emote those b*tchy and raeng characters out. I think Mew’s other drawback is her speech. She isn’t the smoothest speaker. She’s really slower in speaking. She seems to stumble a lot and doesn’t communicate as flowingly as others. I remember Matt even teased that Mew is slow and super dorky. Their friends will have a conversation and after everyone’s done talking, Mew will say what? Lol. She’s super slow. LOL! But that’s just her true nature. Embrace her for her. :)

I’ll be honest, Mew has blown my mind for acting as ML. Most people didn’t like her bc she wasn’t raeng or MEAN and cruel enough but I ended up really liking the way she portrays ML in RN. I officially became her fan since that lakorn. Hehe❤

But I doubt Mew will ever be able to meet up to Taew, Bella or Matt’s level of brattiness yet. She just doesn’t seem to be heading that route any time soon. But she should be careful because she’s getting some of the best scripts and if she’s not meeting up to level, eventually she could be pushed to the background and vanished with so many newbies coming in. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That scene Mew was kind of blank, confused, frail...lost.. so they kind of teased her with “tong payong mai nia?” As in “do you need us to support/carry/hold you?” Lol
Ah so it means to carry or support? I was looking up the words carry/direct/support and I couldn't get the word 'payong' from the translations. Haha. I was at a lost. Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can see why Mew struggles with “raeng” characters. She’s naturally a ditzy, dorky and clumsy girl. She’s not all blunt or arrogant, so it’s kind of hard for her to emote those b*tchy and raeng characters out. I think Mew’s other drawback is her speech. She isn’t the smoothest speaker. She’s really slower in speaking. She seems to stumble a lot and doesn’t communicate as flowingly as others. I remember Matt even teased that Mew is slow and super dorky. Their friends will have a conversation and after everyone’s done talking, Mew will say what? Lol. She’s super slow. LOL! But that’s just her true nature. Embrace her for her. :)

I’ll be honest, Mew has blown my mind for acting as ML. Most people didn’t like her bc she wasn’t raeng or MEAN and cruel enough but I ended up really liking the way she portrays ML in RN. I officially became her fan since that lakorn. Hehe❤

But I doubt Mew will ever be able to meet up to Taew, Bella or Matt’s level of brattiness yet. She just doesn’t seem to be heading that route any time soon. But she should be careful because she’s getting some of the best scripts and if she’s not meeting up to level, eventually she could be pushed to the background and vanished with so many newbies coming in. :(
Yeah she could work on her speech. I don't mind that she can't do bratty, at least be able to do the sophisticated raeng like Moonin in Raeng Ngao (Thongprasom version) that's good enough. We are only on Ep1 so there's a lot of room to see improvement! ;) I hope to see some calm smart raengness from our girl!