[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The way Mew staggered her words may affect the meaning too right? If I were to put all her words together in a sentence this part would be:
"Luk khor attitarn luk mee phara mee amnat hai tee kaeng kla neurng krai." I can't really hear either.
No no girl lol

Okay okay~~ I got this lol

Excuse my phonetic (alphabet) writing of the Thai words, there’s no universal standerd for when writing out Thai words using “phonics.”

“Luk kho atitarn hai luk mee palang mee amnat thee khang khla nuea krai”

“Luk” means a child, but in this case she’s referring to herself

“I would like to ask for a super power, super strength that is above anyone”

555 I came in a little late lol but @KitKat516 problem solved for us lol

Sorry @phatman ~~ yea earlier I got confused with “phara” and your “palad” 555555 :p it’s hard reading phonics when not in Thai script lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No no girl lol

Okay okay~~ I got this lol

Excuse my phonetic (alphabet) writing of the Thai words, there’s no universal standerd for when writing out Thai words using “phonics.”

“Luk kho atitarn hai luk mee palang mee amnat thee khang khla nuea krai”

“Luk” means a child, but in this case she’s referring to herself

“I would like to ask for a super power, super strength that is above anyone”

555 I came in a little late lol but @KitKat516 problem solved for us lol

Sorry @phatman ~~ yea earlier I got confused with “phara” and your “palad” 555555 :p it’s hard reading phonics when not in Thai script lol
Hehe. Thanks. I got the idea. I just wasn't sure how the word meant in this context.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
From far away Tik is indeed still good looking. And when they zoomed in on him it comes across like 2 different people. One of Mew's friend reminds me of Esther so much. To me even with Saranyu's version, it didn't start moving along until he started liking her.

Yup, Saranyu was not the best looking man but his acting always make him attractive to me. Growing up, I get all giddy every time a new lakorn of his comes out

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
its hard to get past a 3 these days. even for the most popular actors. just take a look at James Ma's lakorn. Its almost over and hasnt even hit a 3 yet. We should be glad that Pope and Chippys lakorn got into the 4's lol
I wonder why. . .either people are losing interest or there isn't anything interesting. Haha. I'm still shocked K** didn't get anything lower than 2. Hahaha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So I fully enjoyed episode 1. The episode gave me me chills throughout. Now I want more.

I can “finally” see why people were saying Mew got chubbier in here. Some angles of her face...dang LOL. But she is still so petite & skinny to me. It’s just her face & arms.

I wish they would dress Tik to match his actual character’s age.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought Tik's last good lakorn where it looked like he put in some effort and had chemistry with his n'ek was Wanida. Now he looks like he's just in it for the paycheck.

Mew is really pretty in here but what happened to her voice? I don't remember it being that nasally.

For epi1, I'm pretty disappointed by the changes in Natamon's character to make her softer. I wanted to see Mew in a somewhat raeng role cause I didn't think she did that well in Rak Nakara but I thought that one changed Mingla for the worse too. Kob's version, Kob was fully aware of the past because the point of the lakorn was literally the title, the strength of her wish for revenge. So as soon as she saw Krit, it was full on revenge plan from the get go. Thought it was one of Kob's best role. She really did the hate thing with her eyes well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Tik's last good lakorn where it looked like he put in some effort and had chemistry with his n'ek was Wanida. Now he looks like he's just in it for the paycheck.

Mew is really pretty in here but what happened to her voice? I don't remember it being that nasally.

For epi1, I'm pretty disappointed by the changes in Natamon's character to make her softer. I wanted to see Mew in a somewhat raeng role cause I didn't think she did that well in Rak Nakara but I thought that one changed Mingla for the worse too. Kob's version, Kob was fully aware of the past because the point of the lakorn was literally the title, the strength of her wish for revenge. So as soon as she saw Krit, it was full on revenge plan from the get go. Thought it was one of Kob's best role. She really did the hate thing with her eyes well.
Haha. I feel like Mew's voice has always been like that it's how old it got that's shocking to me. She sounds much older than she looks.

Maybe Nat will become even more raeng once she knows 100% that she was Warada in her past life. At this point, the way the writers changed things, Nat doesn't know anything for sure and is just investigating. I do wish for some raeng Mew too. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

i think she will become more raeng once she comfirms that her dreams are actually her past life. I think right now shes still confused whether or not her dreams are real or not. I think she'll become more raeng. At least i hope so!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea I agree with @SuzieJ point. I think we are only on ep1, where as Kob’s Natamon showed up in ep7 so it already gave Kob lots of time to build up her anger when people were cruel to her as Vorada.

Mew’s voice bothers me the mostly in here. It is so nasally irky. It’s unbelievable and not flattering.

So I fully enjoyed episode 1. The episode gave me me chills throughout. Now I want more.

I can “finally” see why people were saying Mew got chubbier in here. Some angles of her face...dang LOL. But she is still so petite & skinny to me. It’s just her face & arms.
LOL ~~ yea she was def in her weight gain phase. I’m scared she’s gonna startled people in MHIL too lol cuz right now her weight ain’t declining either.