[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Love that old school music vibe, which I think the remake intends to go that vibe.

phatman likes this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So are they using the same songs??

maimyang likes this.
  3. maimyang

maimyang Cuckoo for Charlie. ♡

I don’t think they will :)

Love you, Mew and now the first thing I look at when I look at your pictures is your neck. Love her stilll
    [​IMG]

Credit mew’s fb fanpage

owlcity likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Mews lines on her neck dont bother me at all. I feel like im the only one lol

_mLove_, KitKat516, HNA0 and 4 others like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

She’s fine lol her neck never bothers me. Currently it’s her weight lmaooo :risas3::risas3::celebrate16: jkjk :p

HNA0 likes this.
  6. phatman

Nope they don't bother me either. Nor does her weight. I'm glad she's putting on some pounds. Now she just needs to exercise and tone it out. Haha.

_mLove_, D~D and SuzieJ like this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I will probably watch it even I don’t like the genre but judging from photo it looks hoods so I will probably going tune it and by the way mew is still gorgeous. :thumbup:

xodxo, D~D, phatman and 2 others like this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol her neck isnt a problem to people who hired her either. Once she gets older and it becomes a problem she can get them fixed. S.Korea can fix everything ;)

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

SK is the plastic surgery capital of the world haha

phatman likes this.
  10. phatman

Haha. I hope that day never comes. Embrace your aging skin.

maimyang and D~D like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Girl, you can embrace it with technology! No need to deteriorate with age, especially in this day and age when we can do something about it.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I meant to say it looks good oh I hate autocorrect i cheaked the BTS I can already see chemistry I think because Tik invested his own money to produce so why I can feel he is trying Extra,

phatman likes this.
  13. phatman

Did he really??? I wonder why he did to this production??

14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya i read the news that this production asked him to be one of the producers and he agreed so this the reason he is working extra hard and more happy also he is working mew so I think we could expect from tik not be lazy.

phatman likes this.
  15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I hope most thai actresses stay away from sk when it comes to PC. I don't want them to suddenly all look alike. Oh well, her neck till bothers me but I still like Mew though

16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Well she is gorgeous to me and her neck doesn’t bother me but if she lose a few pounds with the right exercise and diet and use lotion her neck will be okay after all it doesn’t always need Plastic surgery to fix things.

phatman likes this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yes!!!!!!!!! This should come out soon too plz!!!!! I actually wanna see this and see how it compares to the old version!!! Mewmew :cheer::cheer:

phatman, D~D, owlcity and 2 others like this.
  18. phatman

Awe. How sweet. Glad he's helping out. Well. . . they better make this one gooood. Haha.

D~D, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  19. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:love::love::love::love:

[​IMG]

cr.daonarongdej

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww they look so adorable!