[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^^ lol, i want to cut wee's hair too!!! and yeah!! no sweet moment.. i thought toward the end there were gonna be some reconciliation but nope..

aiyah, today's ep.. it still went no where :( mook is still annoying as heck! and saht too!! see, see, see.. this is what you get in return.. plengpin walked away from you.. muahahaha..

i love the brother's fight today lmao.. oh blatt, should've whooped some sense into saht.. he really needed some.. arghhh!

i might go catch up on wanjai.. *whistles* just to satisfy myself with first.. and also rewatch roy marn just so i could return my "hype" on bargie and first as khun sunny :D lol.. saht.. im starting to hate you.. lol..
only thing i am looking forward to? some SWEET scenes when they make up and realize that LOVE connection!! :D and a good brotherly fight? sounds good!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it feels forever ..and since the lakorn is shorten to 30 mins now, it'll take even longer to see the connection :(

i still want to say "in yo face" at khun saht ehehe.. and give him some whooping too!

i'm just hoping that after all these negativity and annoyingness from the characters.. we better get a whole load of sweet scenes.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

oh yeah, and here's a heads up.. :) a team/group is subbing this lakorn over at viki. :)

http://www.viki.com/channels/6083-duang-taa-nai-duang-ja

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ gimme connection now! lol i want to see their love for one another! & to stab wee... seriously, that lil guy always gets hurt in that lakorn

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
this week episode there is misunderstand between First and Yard
... Sahts jealous of Plengpin because of all the other guys around her... yells at her... even pushes her!! ... then she gets a little sad/jealous of Saht & Mook too... ::SIGH:: i want to see him pick her up and spin her on the beach already! -_-" or the kissing in bedroom scene that we see in the ending title song

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I so crazy in this lakorn. Today I wake up at 3:30 am to watch this lakorn,but when I inter the name in there I didn't see part 14 than I will remember that to is Saturday :wackonut:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol i was like that last week.. because im so used to waking up and d/l peaches file and upload them on youtube.. it's just that other evening lakorn "nai tam ruad truad hua jai" that airs every single day..

and yup nee, you said everything i wanted to say on them ... bleeeeeehhhhhh @ khun saht.. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
... Sahts jealous of Plengpin because of all the other guys around her... yells at her... even pushes her!! ... then she gets a little sad/jealous of Saht & Mook too... ::SIGH:: i want to see him pick her up and spin her on the beach already! -_-" or the kissing in bedroom scene that we see in the ending title song
I got so piss off at Sahts getting jealous and misunderstand this whole crap this what
the usual brainless pra'ek character its good plengpin gave him one slap on the face

I like the grandpa Lift his so hilarious when he talks :coverlaf:

myheromike

Yeah that right. I very like the way he jealous of plerngpin in here and I also crazy on the part when first brother say he will sing a song or whatever than fisrt said then you should wait and see I am first. This is touch of my feel. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ episode 15 did air ja.. :)

anyways, i'll watch yesterday and today's episodes later.. i didn't get the chance to last night hehe..

saephan17

sarNie Egg
^ it feels forever ..and since the lakorn is shorten to 30 mins now, it'll take even longer to see the connection :(

i still want to say "in yo face" at khun saht ehehe.. and give him some whooping too!

i'm just hoping that after all these negativity and annoyingness from the characters.. we better get a whole load of sweet scenes.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

oh yeah, and here's a heads up.. :) a team/group is subbing this lakorn over at viki. :)

http://www.viki.com/channels/6083-duang-taa-nai-duang-ja

Thanks for the link!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it should be, unless it's the later half of the ep.. I'm waiting for that scene as well as the part khun Blatt reading something to Plengpin hehe.. :)

there's ao little sweet scenes.. I want more :) and oh goodness.. Wee.. I want you out of the story.. He's getting a bit desperate and creepy @_@

I felt so sad when their instruments got broken by the bad guys :( so sad indeed.

Anyways, for some reason I got the impression of pleng and saht as a married couple during the bed scene.. I want to rub First too XD..

myheromike

lol... yeah; that's one lucky girl towel drying First. hahahah :D 30 is too short. i. am. sad.
Yeah 30 is too short they should do the same as being. First time they cut the time out for flood,I can't wait unite tommoroow than at night I went to sleep I went i was dream about this lakorn on the part that yardthip was slap on first face. He misunderstand about wee and yardthip.@ailkoden I do agin with I very want him to get out in this lakorn and sometime I watch this lakorn I want to slap his face very hot.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah 30 is too short they should do the same as being. First time they cut the time out for flood,I can't wait unite tommoroow than at night I went to sleep I went i was dream about this lakorn on the part that yardthip was slap on first face. He misunderstand about wee and yardthip.@ailkoden I do agin with I very want him to get out in this lakorn and sometime I watch this lakorn I want to slap his face very hot.
wee is just stupid... acting possessive... pleng isnt even interested in him.. what an idiot... i mean saht is possesive too, but he has more of a right than wee... jerk-face-idiot-causing-drama-for-saht-and-plengpin ... let's kill him off this lakorn PLEASE???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I would love to join you muahahaha *evil laughs*

anyways, just barely got the chance to watch today's ep.. I was full of laughter LOL..

I'm just like wtheck at how the bad guys' plan is so lame.. Running the girls over and attacking the guys with a club.. I LoL when the two guys pedaled straight into the durians I beleive.. Poor them ..

And also the fighting scene with khun saht.. I'm just like really ? Really, really? You had a gun this whole time but let yourself get hit? Really? You finally take out your gun after the fight is over? Lmao.. Oh goodness :rofl:

and ahhhhhhhhhhhh Plengpin is at their house :) and oh you silly Saht, pretending to drown hehe.. I couldn't help but giggle at First's body lmao.. XD

And of course there's Blatt.. He's so hilarious.. I loved the little talk he had with Saht before the pool scene.. And the scene of him seeing pleng and saht together at the pool.. He had a reaction like it was the end of the world.. Poor fella, but I couldn't help laugh hehehe.. I really like his character in here though LOL.