[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Jacy said:
Its seems like I have mistake somewhere... So what is the mother series??/
I'm not sure if it's correct, but the mother series has three parts to it and is made for a mothers day kind of thing. The cupid series i think has 8 parts?

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm not so much into newbies but I'm going to have to pick one someday if I'm going to keep watching lakorn for many plus years.Lol !! I know that  4 to 6 years from now on, my favorite Dara are going to  move on with their lives from the Thai entertainment industry, so  I think my 2 newbies are Ken. P (Alek doesn't count I, already love that dude- If he's consider a newbie- cross Ken's name out! Lol !!!) and Nychaa. Very eye candy these two.( I have a thing for good looking people getting pair up in lakorn.)  Lol !!  Just hope their acting is good. I would like to see the both of them pair up for this one.  :D
I can't t recall if this topic is already talked about( i don't want to go back and read all those page. Lol !!) but I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be the lakorn that will give the newbies the opportunity to promote/shine. I mean... just look at "Suparburoot Jutathep" series,most of those actors and actress are newbies and the fans are in love with them! Giving this new up coming series to the newbies would be cute b/c they are all young and perfect to be the children of the Legendary Chai's. :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Longer summaries of each story. Didn't find a longer summary for the last book :(

La-or Jan
La-or Jan, a young student with a degree from France applies to be the secretary of Mom Luang Puthanet Juthathep. Her mission is to find a way to steal a beautiful necklace that is filled with mysteries from the past. Wiang Pukham brought the necklace to an exhibit at JT center. The relationship between the president of the shopping center and his secretary progress with mystery and sweetness. Puthanet fell in love with La-or Jan at first sight, and La-or Jan’s heart is slowly being filled with love little by little. In the end it becomes a relationship that changes everything for them forever. Puthanet joins forces with La-or Jan to solve a thousand year mystery that can shake the very core of Wiang Pukham’s throne. This also include the mysteries of their own hearts, and because fate has destined for Puthanet is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Kwanreutai
Major Mom Luang Chat Glao Juthathep, handsome military physician is sent to serve his country in Chiang Rai. He meets Kwan Reuthai a food merchant. His gentle nature and manners causes Kwanreuthai to mistake him for a gay man. The two often quarrel and collide, but the two come together to shut down an illegal drug business. A midst the dangers the two hearts come together unknowingly. Because convictions from the past, The Tewaprom blood runs from the Juthathep. Past conflicts cause the two families to be on a parallel road. There is only the power of true love that will allow Kwanreuthai to follow her heart. As fate has destined it, Chat Glao is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Jai Pisut
Suddenly Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak Juthathep becomes the guardian of Somjeet. The only person who can help him is “wild pig.” A young chubby girl from his past that he bullied as a child. Now she is a teacher, Jai Pisut who is one of the prettiest girl that he has ever seen, but her birthright is doubtful and a possible threat to the Juthathep name. However, the young calvary man isn’t afraid. He is set to turn his first love for Jai Pisut into an eternal love. As fate destined it, Ronjak is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Dut Apsorn
Dut Apsorn Tewaprom is on a mission to avenge her mother. She applies for a job at JT Properties in order to get close to Mom Ratchawong Ronapee, but instead she meets Major Mom Luang Sira, the oldest son of Mom Ratchawong Taratorn. ML Sira once saved her life and is the man she has surrendered her heart to. He is also not the person that her mother wants. Sira remembers Dut Apsorn as a brave young woman he was impressed by. Her beauty and bravery has imprinted itself inside his heart. The young royal has waited for the young woman for many years and is now reunited with her. Their love has a big wall separating them and that is the hatred of her mother, but once destined to be together they will find a way to one another. As fate destined it, Sira is the heart of one Tewaprom.  

Pon Cheewan
Pon Cheewan is in charge of match making her sister Pon Cheewa with Pawornruj’s son Mom Luang Sarut, but in the end the matchmaker falls in love herself. 

Interesting cause that means Puttipat's son will end up with Marathee's daughter! 

For reference the names of the children for Juthathep
Khun Chai Taratorn has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Sira and Mom Luang Anisata

Khun Chai Paworuj has 1 child, Mom Luang Sarut

Khun Chai Puttipat has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Chat Glao and Mom Luang Pokghet

Khun Chai Rachanon has 2 children, Mom Luang Puthanet and Mom Luang Gantigaa

Khun Chai Ronnapee has 4 children, Roy Aek (Captain) Mom Luang Ronjak, (Air Force/Flyer) Reua Aagat Toh Mom Luang Ronnapoom, Mom Luang Ronwat, and Mom Luang Lorongon

sarNie Adult

Kwanreutai
Major Mom Luang Chat Glao Juthathep, handsome military physician is sent to serve his country in Chiang Rai. He meets Kwan Reuthai a food merchant. His gentle nature and manners causes Kwanreuthai to mistake him for a gay man. The two often quarrel and collide, but the two come together to shut down an illegal drug business. A midst the dangers the two hearts come together unknowingly. Because convictions from the past, The Tewaprom blood runs from the Juthathep. Past conflicts cause the two families to be on a parallel road. There is only the power of true love that will allow Kwanreuthai to follow her heart. As fate has destined it, Chat Glao is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Okay, that's it, James Ji better reprise his role as his own son! hahahahahahahaha!  :hide:  I'm just kidding. 

The last book is coming out on March! So I think we're going to get an update about it pretty soon.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really hope they give Phet a chance and let him be one of the praeks. I really want him to be the horse soldier especially because of his visual as a bodyguard in The Lost Star is so similar!

credit as tagged

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Has anyone read the part of Chai Ruj's son yet? I read before that his part was coming out on March 2016. I wonder if the book was indeed released.

misslakorn

sarNie Egg
Wow!!! Can't believe Khun Chai Ronnapee has 4 children's!!! And does anyone know who will be the nang'ek and the praek yet?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I guess we have to wait for another 2 years to see this series... Too early to predict the pra ek and nang ek.... But one thing for sure, I want Phet, Puen, Masu, Krissie, Kat, and Prima to play in this series..... IF they ever want to grant my wish I hope they will make the Jutathep boys to make an appearance here... Maybe not as praek but just cameo...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
It would be awesome if they had the original pairs in the beginning showing time warp of the N'eks being pregnant together then going to their kids or have flash backs of their pregnancies. I would love to see the kunchais be sweet caring hubbies freaking out about being fathers a little bit. I love when they make Pr'ek peah tong tan mia.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
this is awesome, here is our Our 5 gentlemen and below are their kids with their soulmate ?

childrenOfThe5Gentlemen.PNG

Any news about Chai Ruj's kid yet? Like more info?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Is this forreal?!!! Omg. It's real. :,) I'm soo happy. But who would be the perfect candidate for the roles. Ohhh my gosh. Who ever they choose I wish Apo Nattawin gets a chance.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to watch the SJ series even before this series starts filming... and with the cast hopefully they will be able to choose the ones suitable... not yet familiar with some of the newbies/younger gen and I would love to know more about them..I'm expecting this to be pushed through 2-3 years from now? CH3 is known to always making series type/trope of lakorns every year. And it would be nice if the SJ couples will have special appearance in this series.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ou, I would not mind Benz. She's so cute and a great newbie. She's just so youngg.
Sometimes talent overrides age. I mean there are a few veterans who were successful from a young age. I mean wasn't Kim only 17 when she first appeared in Thara Himalaya? Benz is only 1 year younger. She is also pretty talented for a newbie. She can pull off one of the fiesty Tewaprom girls perfect. It is also a bonus that we've seen her in a somewhat period lakorn. I'm not sure what era this series will take place, but probably a transition into modern era. She'll fit in fine. I still hope Prim Prima is in here to pleaseeeeeeeee cast my girlsss rofl.