[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

sarNie Adult
As far as the guys are concerned, only Chai Yai's kid is like him. All the other boys seem different from their fathers. E.g. Chai Pat's son is the only one who is smiling (a big smile at that) when we know Chai Pat is the unfriendliest among the brothers. Chai Pee's son is frowning when Chai Pee is the friendliest and flirtiest. Chai Ruj (assuming the last one is Chai Ruj's son) son has a suave smirk when we all know Chai Ruj is the perfect nice guy gentleman, and lastly Chai Lek's son looks too formal, unlike his dad who likes going to the mountains or something. Chai Yai's son looks too serious, like conservative/stuck-up serious, but he looks the part of the eldest. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is for fun...while we wait for the real cast I thought it be fun to do this.  :lol:

I made a side by side cast base on the photos in the clips. This will be my cast. 

Man its so hard to think who will fit which role when some of these actors are young. lol  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
dancy said:
This is for fun...while we wait for the real cast I thought it be fun to do this.  :lol:

I made a side by side cast base on the photos in the clips. This will be my cast. 

Man its so hard to think who will fit which role when some of these actors are young. lol  

dancy said:

I loved your choice of cast. I will post mine soon. :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Totally forgot about Namtarn! She would be another great nangek but she already has The Cupids, unless they decided to put her in another big series.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
This is my dream cast.. hopefully you don't mind me using your cut out of the characters dancy, thank you :p

I like yours too. Here is mine:

The couple go in order from:
1. Denkhun-Ying
2. Punjan-Michelle
3. Mor Kong-SaiMai
4. Fair-Prim
5. Phet-Namtarn

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha... Everybody seems have their own actors who they want to portray those characters... What if those SJ brothers will be put back to play those characters???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Jacy said:
Hahahaha... Everybody seems have their own actors who they want to portray those characters... What if those SJ brothers will be put back to play those characters???
That would be weird, but hey, they are their father's sons right? LOL. Then who would paly as their nang ek's? :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
All your cast choices are interesting. I'm looking forward for more! Really hope the casts will be good. How long do they usually take to confirm casts for a series? Or does it depends?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking most of the praeks will be from the dragon series like Masu, Apo, the brother from FLF, and one or two veterans to promote the new nangeks. I wonder if they will use he same set of producers.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Hopefully, when they cast the characters it won't disappoint. I wonder if they'll start filming by the mid-year unless they still have to write the script and plan everything else first?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm thinking most of the praeks will be from the dragon series like Masu, Apo, the brother from FLF, and one or two veterans to promote the new nangeks. I wonder if they will use he same set of producers.
In the article it says the same productions from the SJ series will do the DJT series. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Nok C doesn't make his different from the rest again and Off's constant annoying song! Or please do not give him political type one cus he goes overboard with his pride for the country.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch the first set of series so I'll be lost if watch this set(I only watch if they have the parings I like)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I might try to see few of older ones when I have time. I have so many I'm trying to finish, but just don't have the time.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
The SJ series is good... The pairing is great too.. Although there are few newbie there but they give their best and now getting better(idk about bomb)... The set is amazing too... I watch with my cousin and I almost scream in certain part and almost shocking my parents and their friends in the living room when they are praying... The brothers are eye candy too... Now my cousin and i like Khunchai all the time when we look some eye candy boys in the town... Since this is mainly about girls maybe they will cast newbie... 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I agree the SJ series were really good. The storylines and the pairings were great..... If they do cast newbies I just hope that they fit and act the part well. I feel like I have my expectations set high for this since the SJ series was good.