[CH3] Duang Jai Pisut (Sonix Boom) : Son Yukie/ Yam Matira

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yam is so talented for someone her age. It was her bday either today or yesterday. Happy 19th!!!
And damn they do look good together

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They are cute! Ah, I like Yam! Im happy. I will stay tuned. Sonix Boom seems to like yam too. I only say that cause this is her second time collaborating with them

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The fitting..Yam looks so cool, she fits the elegent and smart girl look well...Is it just only me waiting for this one?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r32VT7bQo4

cre: CatMatdz5

kiyaS

sarNie Egg
@hanajungupop you're not the only one waiting for this lakorn xD As a lurker, this is one of the thread I often check on-- I seriously can't wait either, since I find Yam to be super pretty and unique looking ^^ and to be paired up with Son, they look good together! plus the kids are adorable!! Cannot wait for this!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Son and Yam are pretty cute! They're sooooo much more compatible physically vs. Son and Pat. They already seem to have chemistry in just pictures and clips alone too, whereas Son and Pat have zero chemistry in motion and in pictures. That probably has to do with the fact that Yam is the better actress, while Patricia is still really stiff and awkward. It doesn't help that Son is quite an unnatural actor himself. With Yam, Son's stiffness is at least less noticeable.

Yam reminds me of Mo. They're both young, talented, strong and versatile actresses, but both are underrated compared to other actresses at their respective channels. At least for Yam, she's receiving nang'ek roles and good promotion. Plus, she's still a newbie so she still has a long time to prove herself and to gain recognition. Yam and Mo can both generate really good chemistry with any actors as well. They can both look plain, but then transform into radiant and stunning beauties when dolled up (it's their eyes and smiles). Yam and Mo both have nice slim figures with noticeable curves when dressed in form-fitted clothing, and they both have really versatile looks. Yam and Mo both have baby faces, which makes them suitable for sweet/innocent/cutesy nang'ek roles, but they also have harsh or more defined/sharp features that makes them great in evil/nang'rai roles as well.

Yam is probably Son's second most compatible costar, with Vill being his most compatible costar (and vice versa with Son being Vill's most compatible costar). Son and Yam are like TooMo where they interact really naturally off screen as friends. Let's see if they can generate as much natural and effortless, yet explosive romantic chemistry onscreen as TooMo can though.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult

Anonymous<3 said:
Son and Yam are pretty cute! They're sooooo much more compatible physically vs. Son and Pat. They already seem to have chemistry in just pictures and clips alone too, whereas Son and Pat have zero chemistry in motion and in pictures. That probably has to do with the fact that Yam is the better actress, while Patricia is still really stiff and awkward. It doesn't help that Son is quite an unnatural actor himself. With Yam, Son's stiffness is at least less noticeable.

Yam reminds me of Mo. They're both young, talented, strong and versatile actresses, but both are underrated compared to other actresses at their respective channels. At least for Yam, she's receiving nang'ek roles and good promotion. Plus, she's still a newbie so she still has a long time to prove herself and to gain recognition. Yam and Mo can both generate really good chemistry with any actors as well. They can both look plain, but then transform into radiant and stunning beauties when dolled up (it's their eyes and smiles). Yam and Mo both have nice slim figures with noticeable curves when dressed in form-fitted clothing, and they both have really versatile looks. Yam and Mo both have baby faces, which makes them suitable for sweet/innocent/cutesy nang'ek roles, but they also have harsh or more defined/sharp features that makes them great in evil/nang'rai roles as well.

Yam is probably Son's second most compatible costar, with Vill being his most compatible costar (and vice versa for Vill). Son and Yam are like TooMo where they interact really naturally off screen as friends. Let's see if they can generate as much natural and effortless, yet explosive romantic chemistry onscreen as TooMo can though.

TRUEEE...I always think that Son is stiff and awkward, but in those fitting pics, he looks so handsome to me
Hope his acting will be improve in this one since the last time I watched him was from Songkram Nangngarm

Yam has so much potential, but sadly her recent lakorn I don't have enough patient to watch it...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
you can totally feel their chemistry through the fitting..I love the kids awww..I knew P'Chu from Lomsorrnrak so I'm waiting for this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3hqORfxX_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPJvMXq1eQ

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Idk why since they're paired up, ppl talk about they are dating with each other a lot, but I don't see anything special between them though...Someone tell me pls,but they're looking good together!! Anyone waiting for this like me, can't wait to see Yam in this one, cuz I don't watch her current lakorn so I'm so looking for this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEh3mR8SDwc

credit: thaich2

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son and Yam have spent the holidays together before like last year they went to Japan together and this year again, they were hanging out for New Years. They might be dating, might be slowly building a love nest, might...we would never know. Son does like to do love promo with his leading ladies though, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. Plus don't they have the same manager? So they may just be creating buzz to promote each other and what other better way to do it than love promo?! Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
yeah we would never know...They're looking like siblings to me in real life, but they do look cute together
I always think of Pat when talking abt Son though
But there are not so much pictures and update around..I want to see more

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awww, so Son will have 2 lakorns, one w/Yam and another with Vill?

Haven't seen her previous lakorn, but they look good together in here...I'm just too happy to see Son in it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Son and Yam have spent the holidays together before like last year they went to Japan together and this year again, they were hanging out for New Years. They might be dating, might be slowly building a love nest, might...we would never know. Son does like to do love promo with his leading ladies though, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. Plus don't they have the same manager? So they may just be creating buzz to promote each other and what other better way to do it than love promo?! Haha.
Son went on a christmas vacation to maldives with Pat too when they had a lakorn together lol and he hung out with Pango a lot when they were filming and airing theres! See oh my prajao! Mai jaak kit pen eun leuy! Mai ow mai ow. Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
But Son is only for Vill na hehe Although I do like Yam, I haven't found "the one person" I like her with yet.