❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpgLfKjAD_3/?tagged=ดวงใจในมนตรา
Omg such a cute but awkward moment between Nychaa and Tono! He tried to tuck her hair behind her ear but she was no its supposed to be like that. Aww!
555555 he’s so cheesy cute and thoughtful lol trying to fix her hair but she’s like no no, it’s meant to be like that LOL

Anyways, I just saw Prang is in here with Peter. Omg. Why can’t they make her pair up with New?!?!!! Anyways, I might tune in/check this out when it airs for Prang and New. Not really big on Nino lol ahahahahahhahah but they seem dorky cute together.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpgLfKjAD_3/?tagged=ดวงใจในมนตรา
Omg such a cute but awkward moment between Nychaa and Tono! He tried to tuck her hair behind her ear but she was no its supposed to be like that. Aww!
This one is cute lol. The fans wanted them to cut the cake together and Tono and Nychaa was like uhh but then their moms went up to them holding hands and go let us help hahaha. Tono was like mom are the current rumors not enough? :risas3::facepalm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpgUWOfFA71/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gf6l7vk3xupx

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I laughed so much, oh the moms were hilarious:risas3:
I love the moms, they're so cute. They're out together all the time too which is why it made the NoNi's house so hopeful lol but i think IF they have feelings for one another, they're probably waiting for her to graduate. Thai celebs like to wait for that for some reason. They're more open if their bf/gf is someone outside but if theyre both celebs, they keep mum lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love the moms, they're so cute. They're out together all the time too which is why it made the NoNi's house so hopeful lol but i think IF they have feelings for one another, they're probably waiting for her to graduate. Thai celebs like to wait for that for some reason. They're more open if their bf/gf is someone outside but if theyre both celebs, they keep mum lol.
doesnt nychaa have a bf though? i would feel kind of annoyed if my bf's mom liked some other girl better than me and was obvious about it

mya_her

sarNie Egg
Hello all, just found this thread a moment ago. Glad found this, as I'm NoNi fans. And after last update there're lots Tono - Nychaa activity, like did merit together plus breakfast @KhonKaen and photo session for Longchamp in Paris.....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hello all, just found this thread a moment ago. Glad found this, as I'm NoNi fans. And after last update there're lots Tono - Nychaa activity, like did merit together plus breakfast @KhonKaen and photo session for Longchamp in Paris.....
We’re glad to have you here!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh really? Does that mean Peter and Prang is playing second lead? If so I’ll be so mad he shouldn’t play second...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If only Peter go easy on that partying and alcohol, he would have look much better.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think this is just them pairing in Tono and Nychas lakorn not as the leads in a new lakorn sadly