[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just binged Tono’s Monkey Twins on Netflix and I am in need of more Tono! I have seen Tono and Nychaa’s first lakorn and they were super cute so I am excited about this one! Is it just me or am I getting a Gong Yoo Goblin feel with how they are dressing Tono and that wavy hair of his!? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope they give Nychaa some life in this lakorn! I hate when they dress her with bland clothing and give her bland makeup. Not to be mean but Nychaa's looks are very bland to me so it becomes even worse when they dress her with blacks and neutrals and give her super simple makeup

S.J.M

Warrior
I just binged Tono’s Monkey Twins on Netflix and I am in need of more Tono! I have seen Tono and Nychaa’s first lakorn and they were super cute so I am excited about this one! Is it just me or am I getting a Gong Yoo Goblin feel with how they are dressing Tono and that wavy hair of his!? Lol
You are right the lakorn has a similar feeling & points of the story.

S.J.M

Warrior
The summary

This is about a man named Pachara who was cursed to be immortal and heartless two thousand years ago by his lover named Matira whom he awaits to undo the curse. He believes that PraoPloy, an artist with a heart disease, is the reincarnation of Matira.
Cr:Mydramalist

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The summary

This is about a man named Pachara who was cursed to be immortal and heartless two thousand years ago by his lover named Matira whom he awaits to undo the curse. He believes that PraoPloy, an artist with a heart disease, is the reincarnation of Matira.
Cr:Mydramalist
This sounds kind of like Goblin except the part about the female lead having heart disease. Ugh i wish they didn't add the part about heart disease. I'm not a fan of dramas that involve one of the leads having a terminal illness

S.J.M

Warrior
This sounds kind of like Goblin except the part about the female lead having heart disease. Ugh i wish they didn't add the part about heart disease. I'm not a fan of dramas that involve one of the leads having a terminal illness
I love the summary & I cannot wait to watch it, in my opinion at least the lead reached legal age here in goblin I couldn’t force myself to watch it knowing kim go eun was a high school student & 200 year old goblin, KES really love writing about older guys & young girl relationship which sort became like a fetish to her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love the summary & I cannot wait to watch it, in my opinion at least the lead reached legal age here in goblin I couldn’t force myself to watch it knowing kim go eun was a high school student & 200 year old goblin, KES really love writing about older guys & young girl relationship which sort became like a fetish to her.
I'm the opposite lool i absolutely loved Goblin! i don't really care about age gaps in dramas as long as the female lead is of legal age. Plus Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Go Eun are my faves in Korea so it was a must watch for me. But I'm still for sure watching this lakorn. NoNi were superrrr cute in the Cupid Series

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Besides the music from Goblin I did not like the story. I started the beginning and thought it was dragging during the middle so I quit. The main leads had zero chemistry. It was the bromance that survived. I’m not a fan of KES dramas so I never understood the hype. Gong Yoo though, so hot lol.

S.J.M

Warrior
I'm the opposite lool i absolutely loved Goblin! i don't really care about age gaps in dramas as long as the female lead is of legal age. Plus Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Go Eun are my faves in Korea so it was a must watch for me. But I'm still for sure watching this lakorn. NoNi were superrrr cute in the Cupid Series
I couldn’t get hype & it wasn’t for me, I loved the music & Gong Yoo & yoo ina & lee dong wook & lee eel all the cast they were great but I didn’t like it.
Besides the music from Goblin I did not like the story. I started the beginning and thought it was dragging during the middle so I quit. The main leads had zero chemistry. It was the bromance that survived. I’m not a fan of KES dramas so I never understood the hype. Gong Yoo though, so hot lol.
Me too, I never understand the hype & prasie about KES drama she is very overrated & at the best she is mediocre the major reason that her dramas became big because the big star cast & good production behind the drama.

Reactions: rae

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I hear Goblin! Ahahaha jkjk. I did like watching Tono&Nychaa and they look so cute! But the summary reminds me of Goblin which makes me sad cuz Goblin is my life and soul (don't mess with me! haha). I don't want Thailand to remake Goblin whatsoever! (I know this is not a remake but I'm just ranting a little). But I'm still going to watch this hehehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Ngao is Thai version of The Goblin. It's not exactly the same story but it has that whole background story and awaiting someone to release him from his duty theme going.

I need to watch the Monkey Twins.... I searched for it when it was supposed to come out and didn't find it.... let me give it a look. It was good, I am guessing. Tono is a good actor.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
If this storyline is like Goblin but based on a old Thai novel then it’s completely something different. I am excited now!