[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is one of my favorite Pear scenes ever! My favorite role of hers is Dok Mai in Kom Faek. The way she turned her head at 4:22 after Got forcefully kissed her lol she made Got's character feel so stupid amd mad! she for sure has what it takes to be a n'ek

this is off topic but Got is so hot! i think i have a thing for psycho characters like Got's character in Kom Faek. Imagine if James ever played a character like that. i cant see it in my head. James is so soft looking lol

Last edited:

angelswings

sarNie Egg
I got the question about ‘girl next door’ meaning. Don’t girl next doors mean kind of ugly or plain looking?

I don’t see n’eks as plain but they don’t scream as glamorous hot.

Pear is so pretty hot. She’s beautiful and has a nice body. I also wonder if ch3 blinds to see her beauty and acting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I got the question about ‘girl next door’ meaning. Don’t girl next doors mean kind of ugly or plain looking?

Pear is so pretty hot. She’s beautiful and has a nice body. I also wonder if ch3 blinds to see her beauty and acting.
girl next door is kind of like someone who is simple but pretty and has an approachable look to her. Someone like Yaya when she first debuted

rae

sarNie Adult

for me, girl next door means someone that is sweet and harmless looking, someone that's like the opposite of say, megan fox, who is a sexy bombshell type lol. :p

rae

sarNie Adult
this is off topic but Got is so hot! i think i have a thing for psycho characters like Got's character in Kom Faek. Imagine if James ever played a character like that. i cant see it in my head. James is so soft looking lol
omg *high fives* i love psycho characters as well! particularly the ones that are smart, conniving, and have zero conscience except for some sort of weakness (aka love lol). :cheer:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg *high fives* i love psycho characters as well! particularly the ones that are smart, conniving, and have zero conscience except for some sort of weakness (aka love lol). :cheer:
if you like psych characters then you should totally watch Kom Faek just for Got's character! he was super crazy and had no conscience but his weakness was love lol

rae

sarNie Adult
if you like psych characters then you should totally watch Kom Faek just for Got's character! he was super crazy and had no conscience but his weakness was love lol
omg haha! thanks for the recommendation, i will have to check it out for got's character lol! :naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it bad that I’m laughing about this. I so would recommend KF for anyone interested in some psych characters. Got was scary asf! I’m still scarred lol. He was so good it was scary.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder if pear is not getting pushed as nek is because she's pretty in a way that is not the girl next door aka typical nek image. i'm not very familiar with her work, but from seeing her here and there, i can appreciate that she actually takes her roles seriously. sometimes i see some actresses that play rai simply phoning it in, but pear throws herself into the role as needed without caring about image, and i can see the nuances to her different roles, even when they're all rai.

ps, i think she would have nailed the role of khae in game sanaeha. too bad, oh, what could have been~
This is my feel with Gookgik Kochakorn at ch7. The channel keeps giving her one dimensional b.tchy rai roles when that girl has shown she can play n'ek in her likae lakorn with Khwatu. Plus I think GookGik looks far more interesting than a lot of "goodi2shoes" looking promoted n'eks.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk about y’all but when I saw this pic lol ahahahahaha I was like omg what a perfect advantage he took of her lol his hand squishing her right boob!!! LOL. It’s hard not to when you’re in water LOL

3EF4E3AF-7C13-4250-B7CB-CFDF9BB5433B.jpeg
Cr ipr ig

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I skipped to episode 8 to see if anything had changed...to my surprise (not) everyone hasn't move an inch lol.

Can Yoghurt get any more annoying. She is just bad in here. Her screaming and throwing tantrums whenever she is on screen gets tiring to watch. She is just not convincing at all.

James' character has remained as he was in episode 1 which is bad. How they have this comedy timing that keeps on messing things up. Seriously, the characters in here are just not likeable and to add with the weird acting makes it even less appealing. I don't know what went wrong...but all I know is everything isn't right.