[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 22812
Cr. Ig @popeklinkpantip
Omg the rating dropped even more :eek::crybaby2:i think this is the lowest rating an A-lister has gotten at ch3 this year. I hope this doesnt affect James too much. It seems thailand isnt into this lakorn at all. I know rating are usually low anyways at ch3 but this is crazy!
I feel bad for James but I can understand why the ratings didn't go up. It's a lot to take it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad for James but I can understand why the ratings didn't go up. It's a lot to take it.
Yeah based on everyones comments about this lakorn so far, the ratings make sense. It would be such a nightmare if this lakorn actually hit the 1's! That would be horrible for james and poor yeena. It might make ch3 treat her badly :( Im hoping the ratings slowly climb back up for James and Yeenas sake

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah based on everyones comments about this lakorn so far, the ratings make sense. It would be such a nightmare if this lakorn actually hit the 1's! That would be horrible for james and poor yeena. It might make ch3 treat her badly :( Im hoping the ratings slowly climb back up for James and Yeenas sake
Nah, if they have faith in her and wants to groom her into somebody in the future then this lakorn would just be a learning experience. Matt's first n'ek role got a 1 pretty much throughout the lakorn. It depends on what the channel sees in her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The one good thing about ch3 is that they give chances, lots of chances to who they want to groom. It seems like the channel wants to groom Yeena so we'll see more of her unless she consistently does not garner any attentions.

Was Pope and Chippy's lakorn ratings higher?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah, if they have faith in her and wants to groom her into somebody in the future then this lakorn would just be a learning experience. Matt's first n'ek role got a 1 pretty much throughout the lakorn. It depends on what the channel sees in her.
Was Matt acting stiff and bland in her 1st lalorn ? Sorry I am asking because as far as I am concerned I have never watched her 1st lakorn. I started really pay attention during her crazy antics in Kularb rai glai ruk

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The one good thing about ch3 is that they give chances, lots of chances to who they want to groom. It seems like the channel wants to groom Yeena so we'll see more of her unless she consistently does not garner any attentions.

Was Pope and Chippy's lakorn ratings higher?
Yeah so far Chippy and Pope's lakorn has done better. They even hit a 4. But who knows maybe this lakorns ratings will start to rise soon! I certainley hope so :angel10:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Was Matt acting stiff and bland in her 1st lalorn ? Sorry I am asking because as far as I am concerned I have never watched her 1st lakorn. I started really pay attention during her crazy antics in Kularb rai glai ruk
No, Matt's acting wasn't stiff...she and Alex were really good together. It was a family lakorn that centered around Nok. When I saw the ratings I thought for sure channel 3 was going to demote her. But I am glad they didn't. To me, I feel like the channel is a bit more patience back then. Today, it seemed like they have more people to pick from that if it doesn't work with one person they already have someone else waiting.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
View attachment 22812
Cr. Ig @popeklinkpantip
Omg the rating dropped even more :eek::crybaby2:i think this is the lowest rating an A-lister has gotten at ch3 this year. I hope this doesnt affect James too much. It seems thailand isnt into this lakorn at all. I know rating are usually low anyways at ch3 but this is crazy!
This is so bad. I haven’t been determined in watching Thailakorns lately lol aha been dropping most lakorns

But I sure hope this doesn’t go into the ones...omg. Cuz like someone said Yeena is pretty to me. I think her acting is not bad at all. She’s quite consistent for a newbie. I think she’s very beautiful to look at. I wish to see her more into more prominent roles and with hotter actors. Lol :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't really blame the acting.. ...its more of the directing and story line and how the producer sees it.

Ive seen james work n this is by far the most bizarre character he's played.
Director to me can only do so much. Sometimes the intention isn't there to bring out the flaws in the actors but some roles does just that. I adore James but he is not a strong actor to begin with and when he plays a multilayered character he will struggle. This character seemed to have 2 sides...perhaps 3. But James doesn't know how to translate it on screen. He has a hard time turning one side off immediately and transformed into another one without a hiccup in between and that's the result we see on screen. I hope he takes on more difficult roles in the near future so he has some experience.

layeh

sarNie Egg
Can someone help me understand...so is Jinda the younger sister or Yiamyuth or does she just remind him of his younger sister? Sorry I don't understand Thai and I'm watching it raw right now.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree that directors cant do everything, the actors and actor need to take at least 50% of the responsibility. If they can take the glory then they can take the bads too. I also agree that James is not a strong actor, like Pope, he can not carry a lakorn by himself. They need a strong nangek beside them. Yeena is too new to carry the weight of this lakorn with him. I like all the lakorns he had so far (except the one with Margie) but that's because his nangeks were able to bring out the best in him. I think this one may have done better with a stronger praek or a stronger nangek.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180821_212535.png
Cr. Ig @popeklinkpantip
Nooo this officially has just hit the 1's :sad6: wow i did not expect the ratings to be this low. This is just crazy!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes that lakorn and that other lakorn Mia with Film which is really popular. Plus with all of the complaints on here, it makes sense the ratings are low. Feeling sad for james
I feel sad for Yeena!! This is her debut lakorn with ch3! James already made his bed with ch3 but Yeena still needed to find a spot. Her next lakorn with Nine sounds a bit boring too. Even with Nine's popularity, he is still too new and too inexperienced to carry a lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel sad for Yeena!! This is her debut lakorn with ch3! James already made his bed with ch3 but Yeena still needed to find a spot. Her next lakorn with Nine sounds a bit boring too. Even with Nine's popularity, he is still too new and too inexperienced to carry a lakorn.
Oops i meant to put yeenas name in my comment! But yes this is gonna put a lot of pressure on her because her next lakorn has to do good or else ch3 will not be interested in her if she cant bring in ratings. In the fitting pictures for her lakorn with Nine, she doesnt even look like the n'ek. Mo overshadowed her a lot.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oops i meant to put yeenas name in my comment! But yes this is gonna put a lot of pressure on her because her next lakorn has to do good or else ch3 will not be interested in her if she cant bring in ratings. In the fitting pictures for her lakorn with Nine, she doesnt even look like the n'ek. Mo overshadowed her a lot.
That's cus Mo has that strong nang rai presence and she just left her long time company. Plus she's been in the industry for a long time and has good pr managers (same as Bella, Preem, and Mark). Yeena is like a no body.