[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So I listened to the summary of this lakorn and they either totally changed the praek's personality or James Ma couldn't quite grasp or portray his character well. The praek does not have bipolar. He is supposed to be calm collective and a financial genius. I have faith in Yogurt now that I know how her character will turn out. Like I said, shes horrible acting all innocent or a brat but great at nangrai roles. I'm also a little worried about Yeena when her character change into someone who can play the praek. So far i think everyone is miscast.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So I listened to the summary of this lakorn and they either totally changed the praek's personality or James Ma couldn't quite grasp or portray his character well. The praek does not have bipolar. He is supposed to be calm collective and a financial genius. I have faith in Yogurt now that I know how her character will turn out. Like I said, shes horrible acting all innocent or a brat but great at nangrai roles. I'm also a little worried about Yeena when her character change into someone who can play the praek. So far i think everyone is miscast.
I feel like mark wouldve been better in this. I can see him in this role.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If that's the case then James didn't understand his character. Because the calm and financial genius would have played perfectly with the revenge. And I believe the lakorn would somewhat has a smoother transition than these out of the blue comics coming from him which made him look ridiculous most of the time. With James injecting some funny expressions and grinning like he's not all there gives out an illusion that he's not stable. I wanted to see how Yeena go about when she changed. At least she has a chance to wear some nice clothes if all all else fails :). It is frustrating to watch a lakorn when we know the potential is there. Like what were they thinking?

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I can't put my finger on what american actor or movie that james character reminds me of... ...but the actor played a slick rich guy... james... a total out of character weirdo....
Maybe it was a justin Timberlake movie...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't put my finger on what american actor or movie that james character reminds me of... ...but the actor played a slick rich guy... james... a total out of character weirdo....
Maybe it was a justin Timberlake movie...
The same here, he reminds me of an actor but I can't remember the name

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If that's the case then James didn't understand his character. Because the calm and financial genius would have played perfectly with the revenge. And I believe the lakorn would somewhat has a smoother transition than these out of the blue comics coming from him which made him look ridiculous most of the time. With James injecting some funny expressions and grinning like he's not all there gives out an illusion that he's not stable. I wanted to see how Yeena go about when she changed. At least she has a chance to wear some nice clothes if all all else fails :). It is frustrating to watch a lakorn when we know the potential is there. Like what were they thinking?
He soften when he's with the nangek but reserved when hes with others. He's supposedly a playboy too.

He's going to go into a deep depression later so I hope he at least will play that well.

Here's the summary for those who want to.listen, maybe others will interpreted differently. It was like 4am when I listened to it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I Tried to listen to the summary but why do they have to make it sound scary? Lol. It’s just a summary.

Maybe he really didn’t grasp it. I’m totally fine when he’s alone or talking with the doctor but so far it’s weird when he’s in scenes with Yeena & Yoghurt. His character changes & I don’t understand why it’s into bursts of happiness or joy. I love James but he isn’t showing the playboy part well. I honestly agree with the Mark thing. I can see Mark playing this role too but for the sake of James I’m willing to wait & see his progress.

I never realized it until now but yeah the back ground music is getting excessive. We change into so much background music in one scene I can barely hear what they’re saying. It’s pretty annoying.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah that site read the story different from others. It.doeant sound too robotic and a little animated. I like that it keeps me awake while driving lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am starting to think that with thai lakorns you have to give it at least 6 episodes to either continue or drop it. The way James sees it being a playboy is to be playful, goofy, happy and outright animated lol. He didn't realized being a playboy with a serious undertone is actually sexier.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. I finally was able to finish up on watching all of ep. 2

I'm feeling a little bit better now watching it. Still trying to get to the subs but watching raw will do for now. Yoghurt is still bothering me but I don't understand her significance anymore. He barely spends anytime with her and all of a sudden he's with Dao Neur. I understand her Dad can help him gain some info too but what is he really doing? He all of a sudden became so involved in their family and Yoghurt is freely walking in and out of his house. I also cringed when Jeena was crying and James was trying to console her from far away. I was like wth?! They have such awkward scenes in here but I can't help it and laugh instead. Now we have Jinda in the picture too and I really hope she turns out to be his younger sibling or something. I thought she was the younger sibling but we'll have to see.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I don't want to laugh but when I see James burst with happiness for no apparent reason I cause myself smiling cause it's funny and weird at the same time. Even if the scenes doesn't require any laughing it's funny plus the music to go along with scenes that doesn't make sense lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So on to the first break of episode 3 lol. James is still as confusing to me as ever. He literally comes across like a teenager that likes a girl but act so awkwardly because he's nervous, shy and afraid he would messed up...with that shy smile, bubbly self to hide the fact he has no clue what he's doing. So, playboy is definitely not him.

The part where Yeena trying to take the ring off in the car. She acts like it was smaller than her finger and trying her hardest to take it off when instead he gave her a ring with an opening where you can adjust it to fit your finger. I mean, he got the ring from one of those machine, it looked plastic and cheap. And I still skipped a lot of Yoghurt's scenes. Right now, I am watching because it's funny. I actually laughed when James is animated. And Yeena actually is pretty the more I look at her. I want them to get to the part where she starts dressing up . But if people were to watched this lakorn for substance and some juicy plot...well skip on over cause the lackluster of acting and storyline is funny at this point.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know I can totally see why James and Yeena were cast in here. When I listened to the nangek part, I can picture Yeena and maybe 1 or 2 other actresses. For the praek part, I totally saw James BUT not the James playing it right now but the James from SJ and that one lakorn with Kim. I just think James interpreted the character a little different and that was the job of the director and acting coach to correct him. Maybe they want this type of character? I mean James isnt a great actor but he's not this bad either.

I hope it gets better. His next one with Yaya should be good though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think this lakorn just has to be written off...no one is particularly good in here. I am sure James think the character over and in his head it sound good but when on film it was wrong. In this lakorn it's obvious what his flaws are but it's strange cause it's not just him but the cast is just off so everyone looks bad. Anyhow, I am watching a few breaks here and there of each new episodes but just can't bring myself to completely finished an entire episode since episode 1.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180821_002327.png
Cr. Ig @popeklinkpantip
Omg the rating dropped even more :eek::crybaby2:i think this is the lowest rating an A-lister has gotten at ch3 this year. I hope this doesnt affect James too much. It seems thailand isnt into this lakorn at all. I know rating are usually low anyways at ch3 but this is crazy!