[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the rating is on par with most primetime lakorn first episode. It probably reach a 3 sooner than later. Right now I am not invested in it yet. Yoghurt is pretty in here but I don't care for her character...Yeena needs a little getting used to. Some parts she fits in some parts needs a little work but that's natural for a newbie.

I feel disconnected because it doesn't seemed like a focus lakorn. Some lakorns even with the first episode you kind of feel something towards the characters and storyline. I will continue and see where it goes or the darn background sound will eventually kick me out.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, a 2.4 is quite low. But since I just peeked at ep1, parts 1 & 9, eh~~ I guess it makes sense bc ep1 is nothing spectacular. This plot is kind of like mafia vs regular people or something.

I’ll be honest IDK what is going on really ahahahahaha cuz I watch parts 1&9 just to get the gist of it. My thoughts are I get a lot of Saitarn Huajai vibes in here and from James. His acting isn’t much different from STHJ. He’s playing that rich Chinese boy or playboy image again. I’m not surprised. He seems typecast for that role. Even Yeena’s house reminds me of Mints house in STHJ. A supposedly poor house in a small neighborhood with a wooded gated fence. Aha. It’s just all the similarities that stand out to me. It doesn’t help that I’m seeing Jma’s mom from STHJ in here too aha. It’s the repeated casts. But that’s not the point lol aha it’s just me seeing the same peeps and getting the same vibe.

As for Yeena, her acting is so so, nothing spectacular bc the role is super boring and slow. She’s not given anything to be “wow” about yet. She’s just a maid or so, so far so it’s understandabls if she’s coming off boring. But I do find her slightly appealing. She does look like she could past for a 20-something girl. But her body is pretty slim. Kudos to that. Keep your slim body girl. LOL. We don’t need anymore thick or chubby n’eks. Lol. She looks like a blend between Diana and Kim and got that wide mouth like Mew.

I like pKing’s lakorn quality tho. It makes the people on the screen so HD and pretty looking. I’m starting to find Yoghurt boring. She’s not my cup of tea anymore. I’ll probably peek at ep2 before I should continue or drop it. I’ve been dropping many lakorns, so nothing new.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Jma fan here... ...but im sooooo confused with either its his acting or his character...

...is ...he supposed to be funny? Or like a rich weirdo? I had the same thoughts as xiongurl...

Yoghurt's acting is totally off too. She looks too old to play the naive spoiled girl. They met ...for 1 week.. ...he confesses his love.. and now shes head over heels?

I'm not feeling the acting with anyone at the moment...i hope it gets better for james sake.

I didn't watch STHJ... ...not a mint fan. Maybe james can't pull off the playboy type..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The problem isn't so much that he can't play a player it's because the character timing seemed to be off. It's a revenge lakorn and he can have as many girlfriends and yet seek revenge without being silly. With his character here, he's serious then he's goofy...they can't decide what they want him to be. They can inject a little comedy here and there but it would be best to let other characters around him do it.

One scene I watched, he gives out the mean vibe just fine then all of a sudden he was smiling, eyebrows raising...and just an out of place huge grin on his face and with that his stern side was wiped out.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed.. ...but so far the producer is making his character out to look more like a weirdo than a guy that wants revenge.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I couldn’t help but get some STHJ vibes when seeing Yoghurt’s mom lol. I was like her again? & their company is the same business building. I honestly can’t seem to grasp JMa either. I love it when he’s not in a scene with any of the girls. He’s okay then lol is that bad or what? I understand he’s trying to pretend liking the girls to use them but Yoghurt isn’t convincing. & for a “playboy” they’re making him more silly than a playboy. Pretty much a weirdo like you ladies would say. I want him just like Chai Pee. That’s the style of playboy I like not this Yimyuth who laughs awkwardly out of the blue. Well actually, he’s only that kind of weirdo around DaoNeur. With Pinmook he actually gives you that playboy vibe but since it’s mainly Yimyuth & Daoneur oriented you get a weirdo. Aiyahh. This is only ep.1 so I’m going to wait it out. Starting ep.2 soon!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, I watched episode 2 break one. And I think I am giving up on this lakorn for now:(. James' character is way too much for me to get into. I think he's bipolar. The part where Yeena got a phone call and she didn't want to answer it...he broke out into a song and made this duck face WTH!!! Also, the background sound is still coming in strong. When James leaned in and Yeena thought he was going to kiss her instead he unlocked her door. This unnecessary sound came out of thin air and almost scared me.

Yoghurt seemed like a mentally unstable girl. She throws fits every chance she gets. She is by far the most unlikable character. At this point I don't know if any one particular character I even want to root for. But my most disappointing is James' character. They went about it the wrong way. Oh, and when James put on this poncho to help Yeena at the garbage...it solidified how absurd his character is and then to top it off they have him pose like a wannabe gangster or superstar lol. Mind you, this is only 27 minutes in the 2nd episode. I am afraid to continue the rest.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Watching ep 2...n sorry to say.. ...its ...not getting any better. I want to like this... ...but going to give up soon too...

This drama has a feel like something ken's wife would produce. A quirky drama...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Alright now I can ask how's this one so far? I know you guys are already commenting on it, but I wanna avoid spoilers. Hehe. So thoughts? With out spoilers. Haha.
Give it a try and make your own judgment cause it's hard to tell you without spoilers lol. Watch it and give us your insight hahaha you like many of us will probably wonder.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright now I can ask how's this one so far? I know you guys are already commenting on it, but I wanna avoid spoilers. Hehe. So thoughts? With out spoilers. Haha.
Haha well if I can sit through Akom, i want to say I’m going to finish this one regardless. I swear I love James Ma too much lol. It’s also only the first 2 ep. & I haven’t gotten the chance to watch Ep.2 yet but this is one is quite odd lol. Yoghurt is no good & Yeena is ok. They have James acting all weird & I’m not believing anything of this script. It’s kind of all over the place hah. It also just kind of jumps right into the middle of things. Pear hasn’t made much of an appearance so I want to wait & see all the characters then decide why I shouldn’t watch but still will continue lol. Idk if this even helped but do give it a try to see what we mean haha!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
LOL. I just kinda wanna skim thru this now now because of James "weird" character. I like James, but the only lakorn I was intereate in was his debut with Mint. Otherwise all the lakorns after his debut I haven't bothered to watch because they don't look interesting or I don't like the nangek he's paired up with.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok I haven't read anyone's review on epi 1 just yet and I just started like 5 maybe 10 mins into this but I really have to come comment. Seriously the rooftop scene, Yogurt and James acting are soooooo fake and horrible. It's almost making me think this is their very first lakorn.

ok I'm going to go back and read everyone's comment now.

Edit: oh man I guess this is going to be another wasted lakorn. Ugh

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I just kinda wanna skim thru this now now because of James "weird" character. I like James, but the only lakorn I was intereate in was his debut with Mint. Otherwise all the lakorns after his debut I haven't bothered to watch because they don't look interesting or I don't like the nangek he's paired up with.
Ahhh... I totally can relate except I’ve actually watched all of his Lakorns lol. His roles have be come so watered down. He stole my heart as Chai Pee & then... 5 lakorns later I’m still trying to find the guy I fell in love with lol.
I really hope this gets better cause i really like james and i miss him on screen. He needs a good lakorn. He hasnt had much of those lately
I’m not even anticipating the one he has w/ Diana even though I know I’ll watch it lol.
Ok I haven't read anyone's review on epi 1 just yet and I just started like 5 maybe 10 mins into this but I really have to come comment. Seriously the rooftop scene, Yogurt and James acting are soooooo fake and horrible. It's almost making me think this is their very first lakorn.

ok I'm going to go back and read everyone's comment now.

Edit: oh man I guess this is going to be another wasted lakorn. Ugh
I'm kinda liking the interaction between the pranang. All the main characters acting is like on and off. Sometime good and most time horrible.
Yeah. The minute I saw Yoghurt acting on that rooftop. I just wanted someone to stop her. It was pretty bad. I felt no connection between James & Yoghurt bc it all seemed to fake. I know he wassuppose to be faking but her too? Say what?! Lol. & I definitely agree. The interaction is on/off. One minute it’s all good & then bam something so completely off happens.
I was watching their interview and he's supposed to act like a bipolar orphaned kid... ...not sure if that's how they act? Lol but he says it's a type of role he's never played before. Always causing trouble for everyone...
I mean idk about bipolar. I can see what they’re trying to do but then he also seems like he has memory loss. I’m just not connecting his parents death to his behavior yet. The missing sibling too. He never knew the name?

Let me wait to see Willy & Pear. It seems to get better once Willy shows up to help DaoNeur lol.