[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

The first OST is released!!!!!!!! I am too excited. I’m jumping for joy right now. Double bonus having it being sung by James Ma!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:. THIS! This is the James Ma I missed. Someone help me. I can’t contain my excitement anymore. I’m so ready for Monday.is anyone else as ready as I am?! I just can’t. This is still me :aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

The first OST is released!!!!!!!! I am too excited. I’m jumping for joy right now. Double bonus having it being sung by James Ma!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:. THIS! This is the James Ma I missed. Someone help me. I can’t contain my excitement anymore. I’m so ready for Monday.is anyone else as ready as I am?! I just can’t. This is still me :aaaaa:
Im excited too! Glad to see james playing a different type of character. I know this is being subbed by M fansub but do we still need to donate to watch or is it free now?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Im excited too! Glad to see james playing a different type of character. I know this is being subbed by M fansub but do we still need to donate to watch or is it free now?
Yes! I miss him being playful lol. He’s been in too many dramatic lakorns lately. I think you still have to donate. If I remember reading correctly, they’re going to go private & don’t plan on going public anymore. Which reminds me, I have to go donate soon so I can watch this.
I don’t like the music but both look very eye candy.
I love the song but it’s ok. Eveyone has different music taste! They’re spoiling me w/ this MV it was just all JMa & Yeena. Didn’t even see much drama. My heart!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeena is way old for her age. She for has that Aom/Mew combinations going on. James Ma still him all these years lol but I have a soft spot for him so going to give this a try until I can't:)
Yes yeena looks very mature for her age. In motion, she looks older than James. Its wierd cause Yeena isnt even legal yet in the states. But either way, she still super pretty!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes yeena looks very mature for her age. In motion, she looks older than James. Its wierd cause Yeena isnt even legal yet in the states. But either way, she still super pretty!
Her first n'ek role I didn't think she was that old but she looks slightly different now cause she lost some weight and a little lighter. But somehow she seemed aged. Yes, in motion...certain angles she does come across older than James. We'll see how this turn out. James on the other hand hasn't changed much.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I’m still kind of not seeing the chemistry but I’ll wait to see! James does better when being playful. Oh well, I haven’t seen him all year so I’m just too happy to see him.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea!! I’m so down for this!!! Jma+Yeena! I think Yeena looks pretty attractive. She’s just turned 18 this year right? Hmm.. it doesn’t bother me she looks “older” to some viewers. It doesn’t bother me. She still has soft and feminine features. She and Jma look very compatible in those hugging/intimate scenes. Now, just gonna watch for her acting lol aha :p she needs a really good p’ek next. Ahahah. I’m already jumping up the game. Lol jkjk

Can I ask for something? If you guys watch this, can y’all cap screenshots for me? Sometimes I might get lazy and get behind episodes and I like getting pumped up by seeing screenshots. Thanks team! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea!! I’m so down for this!!! Jma+Yeena! I think Yeena looks pretty attractive. She’s just turned 18 this year right? Hmm.. it doesn’t bother me she looks “older” to some viewers. It doesn’t bother me. She still has soft and feminine features. She and Jma look very compatible in those hugging/intimate scenes. Now, just gonna watch for her acting lol aha :p she needs a really good p’ek next. Ahahah. I’m already jumping up the game. Lol jkjk

Can I ask for something? If you guys watch this, can y’all cap screenshots for me? Sometimes I might get lazy and get behind episodes and I like getting pumped up by seeing screenshots. Thanks team! :D
Yeah. I actually think they look okay together. She has a cute vibe but thats just from the MV so I’ll see how I like her acting. & I’ll try to see if I can do some screenshots. I might go overboard & screenshot James more lol!
Chemistry wise it is not there yet but I think it might get better into the episodes.
That’s what I’m hoping for. It looks all cute & everything but I don’t want to overly excited. Even though I lowkey already am haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah. I actually think they look okay together. She has a cute vibe but thats just from the MV so I’ll see how I like her acting. & I’ll try to see if I can do some screenshots. I might go overboard & screenshot James more lol!
That’s fine lol :p 55 we all get that lovesick feeling for our man lol :p

Sami

sarNie Egg
I think Yeena is pretty in pictures. She has a big mouth when talk. All open wide lol. Idk just when I saw her on ch3 concert last year when she speak her slogan her mouth open wide lol. Heard somebody say she's a mini kimberly

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I think Yeena is pretty in pictures. She has a big mouth when talk. All open wide lol. Idk just when I saw her on ch3 concert last year when she speak her slogan her mouth open wide lol. Heard somebody say she's a mini kimberly
For me she doesn’t look like mine kimberly. Maybe her personality is like Kimmy.

Sami

sarNie Egg
. We don't know her personality wise but I heard this Yeena girl is more scandalous. Hopefully nobody air her dirty laundry when her lakorn is on air. Thai media tend to do stuff like that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
. We don't know her personality wise but I heard this Yeena girl is more scandalous. Hopefully nobody air her dirty laundry when her lakorn is on air. Thai media tend to do stuff like that.
All i heard was that she left the channel/ person who made her famous and that basically makes her "ungrateful" but tbh i dont blame her. I heard her 2 other lakorns were really bad and not getting her anywhere. Plus she was still really young when it happened so its forgivable. But i know thai people are very serious about being grateful to people who have done you good.