[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

P

PrincessKarina

Wow a nang ek that is younger than me haha. For some reason I thought I was younger than 17 and that this was normal. Im too used to actresses being older :crybaby2:
Dang she looks older though! I thought she was around her mid 20's. Lol. I guess it could work. JMA looking cute in here! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

mayag

sarNie Adult
She wasn't really talking much so I can't judge completely but from what I've seen so far, she seems to be pretty decent!

P

PrincessKarina

She wasn't really talking much so I can't judge completely but from what I've seen so far, she seems to be pretty decent!
Right I agree. Decent is the right word. Plus she is young yet so she has a good chance of being great when she gets older! Best of luck to her acting career! I'm crushing on JMA these days though! Lol. :icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought the other girl that walked away was prettier

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Those are just clips of Yeena but if ya want to watch the lakorn how she act here the play list.

Playlist:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Ah.........they both look so cute. Never want to miss any of JMa dramas at all.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh she looks so young in the clip, too young, but when she talks she sounds mature. I don't know about this :crybaby2:, I'm glad he's working with so many different people though. Good for him.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know the synopsis of this drama? What is it actually about? I know he's a playboy and she's a good girl, but is this going to be a raeng drama or slap/kiss?