[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh! They are cute! I think I can ship this :lol: Well I have to see how the story goes too. But James look so good though and that one picture of him surrounded by all those girls! You do what you got to do Boo :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Is James' character a playboy or something? lol Now I have to go back and read the story summary.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I had no idea Yeena was only 17. She looks pretty mature for being a teenager but they do look good together.

The story sounds pretty namnao but I'm going to trust the scriptwriter. Padiwarada was namnao too and the book was boring but the script totally made it better.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ooooo I want to know what the storyline is! This is the first time I'm hearing of Yeena so I'm excited to watch her acting. And wow! She's only 17??? I definitely thought she'd be around James' age. The younger the actors/actresses get, the more and more old and useless I feel... XD

She has a very "fresh-looking" face like Matt. I'm guessing she's mixed as well?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omgg I'm so excited for this... can't wait to see bts photos and videos when they start filming cause I really love James and Pear....
Seriously almost called James, Mark. KC fever hasn't left....:BangHead::BangHead:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah she's definitely mixed. The story is p'ek is a smart and rich businessman who doesn't believe in love so he's a player and uses women. N'ek is an innocent happy-go-lucky "world is a wonderful place" type who eventually teaches him how to love. But they don't get along at first. So yeah totally typical storyline but it could work.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the typical storyline sometimes that's what make the lakorn a lakorn. I think they are cute together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the typical storyline sometimes that's what make the lakorn a lakorn. I think they are cute together.
Yup, I like the typical storyline also, but it has to have the right actors that fits the story. Now a day, they usually cast popular ones that doesn't fit.

Last edited:
Hello guys...
James Ma looks so good with this girl!!! 17, pretty young!!!
About the storyline, if it is well played I personally don't mind if it's the typical plot ;)

I will look forward for the comments in this thread. :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow a nang ek that is younger than me haha. For some reason I thought I was younger than 17 and that this was normal. Im too used to actresses being older :crybaby2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yeah she's definitely mixed. The story is p'ek is a smart and rich businessman who doesn't believe in love so he's a player and uses women. N'ek is an innocent happy-go-lucky "world is a wonderful place" type who eventually teaches him how to love. But they don't get along at first. So yeah totally typical storyline but it could work.
Whoa! James playing a playboy! The last time I see him in that type of role is in Khun Chai Series, but then they made his part of the story so damn depressing.

Now I'm so excited for this! It sounds like it's right up my alley of what I love about lakorn. James has been playing a lot of serious roles, I can't wait to see him in something lighter and refreshing. This is exactly what I want to see him play :D Finally there's a James' lakorn I can look forward too! I hope it has a lot of romance and comedic aspects to it.

@AnnTfan Girl you must be really young? I never ask you about you're age lol.

But yeah, 17 is really young though. Luckily James has a baby face so it shouldn't be a problem and the girl, herself, looks a lot older than her age too. I too thought she was around James' age. Man, these newbies are all so young. I feel so old and I'm not even that old to begin with lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan Girl you must be really young? I never ask you about you're age lol.

But yeah, 17 is really young though. Luckily James has a baby face so it shouldn't be a problem and the girl, herself, looks a lot older than her age too. I too thought she was around James' age. Man, these newbies are all so young. I feel so old and I'm not even that old to begin with lol.
Lol I'm 19 but when I heard she was 17 i automatically thought I was like 16 lol, its so weird but I knew this day would come :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
LOL I'm too old now that n'eks are like under the legal age:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Baby girl, why would you feel old?? You're still very young. Trust me you're still very YOUNG! Enjoy your youth while you're still at it. From 18-21, those are the ages you should enjoy life as much as possible, especially if you're in college. Go study abroad, challenge yourself with new adventure and experience because once you reach that adult life, it's not going to be all fun and game anymore.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah the key is sometimes with me. The script and chemistry between the couple need to elevate it, like I mentioned before with Padiwarada. I've already said I'm going to bet on the scriptwriter, James is a good actor, and the couple physically looks good together so despite it being typical it's got a lot going for it. Now it's just going to depend on the chemistry to make it or break it.