[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeena replied to my comment on her ig! She seems very sweet for doing so. Not many thai stars do that sadly :( Looking forward to seeing her in this. If her acting is good, she would be the total package for Ch3's next it girl. Shes gorgeous and not super tall which is a major plus! And shes also really young so her "shelf life" will be long for ch3. Lets hope she has a charming personality too.
Maeya Nonthawan replies to my comments everyday. Bless her. I hope she comes back to acting even after being married and having a kid. I can't help but feel the Thai industry is missing something by sleeping on girls like her

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I love Good Feeling but sometimes they’re a hit or miss for me so I’m praying this one turns out good. I mean James is out here being a player lol! Yeah, she does look older so I think that’s a plus knowing how young she actually is. Oh dear, stiffer than Diana? That makes me nervous bc in LRT with Pope she was okay but I can sense some awkwardness once in while. She just didn’t seem relaxed in there. Anywho, I’ll watch this regardless because of James.
Haha, IDK but I hope Yeena will be okay, cuz it will be my first time watching her. And yes, really miss Good Feeling! But I don’t doubt on the Yeena/Jma chemistry cuz I think they’ll have it for sure.

Not sure if this is accurate but read that it will air on Mon-Tue slot after James J and Teaw lakorn on August 13th.
Oooh. This sounds exciting!!!!! Can’t wait!:aaaaa:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hope the lakorn isnt as bad as the teaser cause if it is im gonna drop it real quick! Am i the only one who cringed watching the teaser? Lol im sorry james baby i dont mean to be rude i promise i love you haha
I had an "uh" moment too lol. I'm hoping that was the worst teaser edit and the lakorn is nothing like that. I'm hoping all that cgi hero like stuff were all part of a nightmare :confused:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Been so busy with Game sanaeha but finally got the chance to watch that teaser. What was that?! I was not expecting some type of Akom stuff again. I’ve been eagerly waiting for my man to come back on screen and they hand out this teaser? It made no sense but I could only get the gist that someone really hurt him and now he’s out to be a playboy. Smh. If I wasn’t such a huge fan, I’d skip this, but I watch any of his works so I’ll see how this goes. I wanted to give this Yeena girl a chance too. I hope te 2nd teaser will show it better.