[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
To me boon koon goes out the window when money is being exchanged for labor/work. I get into that arguments with my elders back in Thailand a lot and in the end they said I don't understand because I grew up in the western world :rolleyes:.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
To me boon koon goes out the window when money is being exchanged for labor/work. I get into that arguments with my elders back in Thailand a lot and in the end they said I don't understand because I grew up in the western world :rolleyes:.
Hahahahhahahaha I feel the same way with the “elders” around me too!! Goodness “Boon koon” does not equal to you give me money, lots of money even if you’re broke just because I gave birth to you. That is awfully wrong and the most selfish thing to impose onto anyone!!! Arg! I still get into arguments with these so called “elders” frequently I’m losing my cool with them! Everytime I explain this “boon koon” idea to some white coworkers, they’re like that’s some crazy sh.t!

~~

Because in the western world, only are parents obligated to keep their kids happy, not the other way around. Lol. :risas3:

I think this “boon koon” thinking is very backward!:rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea Cuban and Thai is a pretty cool combination! But she definitely does look older for her age. I actually thought she was around 30 when I first saw her. Who knows? Maybe she'll look younger as everyone else ages. XD
Yeah i was really shocked when i found out shes 17! Shes really pretty but really mature looking kind of like bella. She looks like she could match with a lot of actors though

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think ch3 trying to push the new generation i see alot actress finally given nek roles.
Kim & bella vibe but mature & sweet type.
Yeah but shes lucky her first ch3 p'ek is James Ma and her next p'ek is ch3's next golden child Nine Naphat. They probably want her to become their next it girl. She has the looks for it

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeena replied to my comment on her ig! She seems very sweet for doing so. Not many thai stars do that sadly :( Looking forward to seeing her in this. If her acting is good, she would be the total package for Ch3's next it girl. Shes gorgeous and not super tall which is a major plus! And shes also really young so her "shelf life" will be long for ch3. Lets hope she has a charming personality too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeena replied to my comment on her ig! She seems very sweet for doing so. Not many thai stars do that sadly :( Looking forward to seeing her in this. If her acting is good, she would be the total package for Ch3's next it girl. Shes gorgeous and not super tall which is a major plus! And shes also really young so her "shelf life" will be long for ch3. Lets hope she has a charming personality too.
She's very friendly and sweet to her fc or anyone who comment on her ig. Glad you post on her ig :). Really glad she made the decision to move to ch3. Hopefully she does well.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m starting to warm up to her with James Ma. I have a stubborn heart so I can’t accept it just yet, but the photos flowing all over IG are starting to convince me. They’re adorable together. James somehow looks youthful next to her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m starting to warm up to her with James Ma. I have a stubborn heart so I can’t accept it just yet, but the photos flowing all over IG are starting to convince me. They’re adorable together. James somehow looks youthful next to her.
Yeah ive started to warm up to her too. Lets hope that she does good in this lakorn!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m def excited about this one too. Finally a Yeena lakorn I can watch and with someone more appealing like Jma. And there’s Yoghurt too!! Plus it’s GoodFeeling! I miss this production!

And not mention, Yeena is another who looks older than her age too. But she’s actually appealing, so it’s forgivable. I hope her acting isn’t so stiff. I’m worried she’s gonna be more stiff than Diana, but let’s see how she’ll go in here.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m def excited about this one too. Finally a Yeena lakorn I can watch and with someone more appealing like Jma. And there’s Yoghurt too!! Plus it’s GoodFeeling! I miss this production!

And not mention, Yeena is another who looks older than her age too. But she’s actually appealing, so it’s forgivable. I hope her acting isn’t so stiff. I’m worried she’s gonna be more stiff than Diana, but let’s see how she’ll go in here.
I love Good Feeling but sometimes they’re a hit or miss for me so I’m praying this one turns out good. I mean James is out here being a player lol! Yeah, she does look older so I think that’s a plus knowing how young she actually is. Oh dear, stiffer than Diana? That makes me nervous bc in LRT with Pope she was okay but I can sense some awkwardness once in while. She just didn’t seem relaxed in there. Anywho, I’ll watch this regardless because of James.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love Good Feeling but sometimes they’re a hit or miss for me so I’m praying this one turns out good. I mean James is out here being a player lol! Yeah, she does look older so I think that’s a plus knowing how young she actually is. Oh dear, stiffer than Diana? That makes me nervous bc in LRT with Pope she was okay but I can sense some awkwardness once in while. She just didn’t seem relaxed in there. Anywho, I’ll watch this regardless because of James.
I have faith in this cause the scriptwriter for this is the same person who did padiwarda's script!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the storyline will keep me interested and James. James isn't the best out there but I can't help it when it comes to him lol. So looking forward to it.