[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult

The first OST is released!!!!!!!! I am too excited. I’m jumping for joy right now. Double bonus having it being sung by James Ma!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:. THIS! This is the James Ma I missed. Someone help me. I can’t contain my excitement anymore. I’m so ready for Monday.is anyone else as ready as I am?! I just can’t. This is still me :aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

The first OST is released!!!!!!!! I am too excited. I’m jumping for joy right now. Double bonus having it being sung by James Ma!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:. THIS! This is the James Ma I missed. Someone help me. I can’t contain my excitement anymore. I’m so ready for Monday.is anyone else as ready as I am?! I just can’t. This is still me :aaaaa:
Im excited too! Glad to see james playing a different type of character. I know this is being subbed by M fansub but do we still need to donate to watch or is it free now?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Im excited too! Glad to see james playing a different type of character. I know this is being subbed by M fansub but do we still need to donate to watch or is it free now?
Yes! I miss him being playful lol. He’s been in too many dramatic lakorns lately. I think you still have to donate. If I remember reading correctly, they’re going to go private & don’t plan on going public anymore. Which reminds me, I have to go donate soon so I can watch this.
I don’t like the music but both look very eye candy.
I love the song but it’s ok. Eveyone has different music taste! They’re spoiling me w/ this MV it was just all JMa & Yeena. Didn’t even see much drama. My heart!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeena is way old for her age. She for has that Aom/Mew combinations going on. James Ma still him all these years lol but I have a soft spot for him so going to give this a try until I can't:)
Yes yeena looks very mature for her age. In motion, she looks older than James. Its wierd cause Yeena isnt even legal yet in the states. But either way, she still super pretty!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes yeena looks very mature for her age. In motion, she looks older than James. Its wierd cause Yeena isnt even legal yet in the states. But either way, she still super pretty!
Her first n'ek role I didn't think she was that old but she looks slightly different now cause she lost some weight and a little lighter. But somehow she seemed aged. Yes, in motion...certain angles she does come across older than James. We'll see how this turn out. James on the other hand hasn't changed much.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I’m still kind of not seeing the chemistry but I’ll wait to see! James does better when being playful. Oh well, I haven’t seen him all year so I’m just too happy to see him.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Yea!! I’m so down for this!!! Jma+Yeena! I think Yeena looks pretty attractive. She’s just turned 18 this year right? Hmm.. it doesn’t bother me she looks “older” to some viewers. It doesn’t bother me. She still has soft and feminine features. She and Jma look very compatible in those hugging/intimate scenes. Now, just gonna watch for her acting lol aha :p she needs a really good p’ek next. Ahahah. I’m already jumping up the game. Lol jkjk

Can I ask for something? If you guys watch this, can y’all cap screenshots for me? Sometimes I might get lazy and get behind episodes and I like getting pumped up by seeing screenshots. Thanks team! :D