[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yay! You should watch it. I wasn’t sure if others were going to watch this one. I love Good Feeling too! They always leave me with a “Good Feeling” well most times that is.

This airs after Game sanaeha so should be August 13th. I know you’ve been looking out for Yeena so I hope she’s okay in here too. She doesn’t seem to bad from the teaser but then we only saw more of Yoghurt. I’m being kind of stubborn w/ newbies but do let us know later if she left an impression!

Yeah same here. Yoghurt seems to kind of overshadow her a bit here but as a newbie I won’t mind. I just want to see my man on screen hehe.
Lol Well Yogurt is 10+years older with more life and acting experiences so I hope she can act better. :pancarta:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
@Xiongurl26 hehe I do hope she impresses me :D can’t wait to watch it with you all!
Yay! Glad to know you’ll tune in too. She has a cute bubbly look & so I’m hoping with you.
Lol Well Yogurt is 10+years older with more life and acting experiences so I hope she can act better. :pancarta:
Haha that is quite true. I think Yeena is suppose to be more feisty a little after sometime but Yoghurt was killin it! Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I lost track lol when is this airing again??? Idk how I feel about James... yet.. but tbh he’s still a little boring looking.... I like the dude... I just don’t find him that fascinating on screen. But Yeena~~| shes appealing. Like y’all I just wanna see what her acting is like first before I fall hard for her. Lol :p
From what I heard. After Game Sanaeha!

Yay! You should watch it. I wasn’t sure if others were going to watch this one. I love Good Feeling too! They always leave me with a “Good Feeling” well most times that is.

This airs after Game sanaeha so should be August 13th. I know you’ve been looking out for Yeena so I hope she’s okay in here too. She doesn’t seem to bad from the teaser but then we only saw more of Yoghurt. I’m being kind of stubborn w/ newbies but do let us know later if she left an impression!

Yeah same here. Yoghurt seems to kind of overshadow her a bit here but as a newbie I won’t mind. I just want to see my man on screen hehe.
Yes. I have become a Good Feeling fan. I've seen three of their lakorns and have not been disappointed!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Nang Rai Sai Lap, Ruk Ok Rit and Padiwarada.
I see. I tried watching ROR but couldn’t get past ep.3. It’s definitely on my list to try again. I never got the chance to start Padiwarada but I have to start soon. Did you end up liking KCP (Chai Ruj)?!
One more reason why I am cheering for Yoghurt. Kind of tired of caucasian bland looking actresses promoted by ch3. Yoghurt shows that 30's is the new 20's
Isn’t that the truth. I can only pray to look that amazing when I’m 30.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see. I tried watching ROR but couldn’t get past ep.3. It’s definitely on my list to try again. I never got the chance to start Padiwarada but I have to start soon. Did you end up liking KCP (Chai Ruj)?!

Isn’t that the truth. I can only pray to look that amazing when I’m 30.
I liked ROR. Haha. Pra'ek is one of my kind of pra'ek, goofy, but cunning. Pope was such a dork. I would totally rewatch just to see silly Pope.

I did. I liked KCRuj too! It wasn't way good, but it wasn't bad either. I enjoyed the simple story.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I liked ROR. Haha. Pra'ek is one of my kind of pra'ek, goofy, but cunning. Pope was such a dork. I would totally rewatch just to see silly Pope.

I did. I liked KCRuj too! It wasn't way good, but it wasn't bad either. I enjoyed the simple story.
Haha. I’ll definitely have to retry ROR!

I’ll have to find it later but I saw the 3rd teaser while watching GS today. I’m so excited to see it next week! James Ma is making me all smiley again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I’ll definitely have to retry ROR!

I’ll have to find it later but I saw the 3rd teaser while watching GS today. I’m so excited to see it next week! James Ma is making me all smiley again.
James Ma and Yeena attended a ch3 event yesterday but idk what the event was for. The cast of bella and greats lakorn was there too and also james other lakorn with diana. And mew nitha was there too