[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh I’ve been so caught up with GS forgot to peek back in here. What a wonderful conversation about the ladies in here. I’m really here for James Ma so I’ll just tolerate the ladies lol. I’m currently wathing Crown Princess and didn’t even know that was Yoghurt til ppl kept saying she was in it so I had to research. She is beautiful but her features are quite strong. After re reading the summary, I sort of understand the “super power” like vibe from the Lakorn. I’m just seeing a headache with this many girls in here though.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It's true though lol. I don't know how people see Woonsen and Janie as gorgeous, pretty yes but gorgeous? Uh no but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I mean Janie has such a manly square serving tray face with stubby looking nose. While Woonsen has such pointy face and her hair is so 90's lol. So yeah compare to those two, Yogurt is gorgeous.
Lolol hahahahaha Woosen was never pretty, has never been. Lol. Janie she has her moments but her problem is she always talking like she’s constipating lol but I’ve seen her where she can look good and bad.

Janie was never gorgeous. I dont even consider her pretty tbh. Woonsen is whatever
Haha yes mama :D haha. I don’t find her pretty in motion either cuz she’s always constipating lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I might be the only one who doesnt find yoghurt THAT gorgeous. Before i knew who she was, i saw a lot of people on AF talking about how beautiful shes is. However when i saw her, i didnt really think shes all that. She is for sure pretty, but not up to the degree i thought she would be after seeing how many people gush about her. She just looks like a slightly prettier version of Janie.
Yoghurt is gorgeous in pics. I didn't really notice her prettiness in LR until I stalked her IG. Haha. You may not think she's all the gorgeous, but Janie is not near as Peru as she is girl!!! Hahhaa. Janje is at the other end of the pole in my opinion.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys know which nang'rai I find hot and gorgeous??! Aum Lukkana. Haha. I think of the nang'rais this generation she's the hottest. When she does light makeup, she can very well be a nang'ek.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yoghurt is gorgeous in pics. I didn't really notice her prettiness in LR until I stalked her IG. Haha. You may not think she's all the gorgeous, but Janie is not near as Peru as she is girl!!! Hahhaa. Janje is at the other end of the pole in my opinion.
Its not that i think shes ugly but i was expecting someone who has goddess like visuals and when i finally saw her, i was let down. Yoghurt resembles young janie but a prettier version. I would believe it if people told me that janie and yoghurt are related.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its not that i think shes ugly but i was expecting someone who has goddess like visuals and when i finally saw her, i was let down. Yoghurt resembles young janie but a prettier version. I would believe it if people told me that janie and yoghurt are related.
I see. I guess I wouldn't say she's goddess-like either. I still think she's gorgeous. Hehe.
I can see why you think they're siblings, they big have the wide jaw.

I actually like the plainliness of Yeena.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I see. I guess I wouldn't say she's goddess-like either. I still think she's gorgeous. Hehe.
I can see why you think they're siblings, they big have the wide jaw.

I actually like the plainliness of Yeena.
Me too i think yeena is cute! Lots of people say she looks like mini kimmy but i think she looks more like Mew but with a more angular face. Yeena seems boring in pictures but she seems fun in real life based on her ig stories

Yaam

sarNie Adult
You guys know which nang'rai I find hot and gorgeous??! Aum Lukkana. Haha. I think of the nang'rais this generation she's the hottest. When she does light makeup, she can very well be a nang'ek.
I've only seen her in lakorn once in nakee... she was very plain Jane in there but when I saw her ig I didn't know she's a model either she's hot!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She is hot! She’s so pretty, I thought she’s a trans. She just got married like this month. I still don’t know who she is.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OOoooo she’s busty lol she’s got that sexy nrai appeal for sureZ but damn she’s busty lol :coleman:the boobs okay lol :p

From these pics she reminds me of May Pichanart, sexy ch7 nrai lol
Yes she does! Haha. I think both are sexy and hawt.