❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So I was thinking about it before and I was sure I'd seen a MasterOne production before, then I finally remembered Pan Rai Phai Ruk! I doubled checked and it was a MasterOne production. I really liked Matt in that one and Film was also okay, plus it was Alex's first lakorn project ever. He's had five lakorn with this production company, not counting if this one goes through.

Omg that lakorn is hilarious! I love how a shameless shrew she was.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I have not seen any of Alek's lakorns but I'm a recent Mint Chalida fan. I didn't like her in a lot of her other lakorns. I think when they dress her right, she's super cute so I hope they dress her right in this lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have not seen any of Alek's lakorns but I'm a recent Mint Chalida fan. I didn't like her in a lot of her other lakorns. I think when they dress her right, she's super cute so I hope they dress her right in this lakorn.
You should try to watch some of Alek’s recent lakorns where he is p’ek! He’s super charming and cute. Plus he’s a great actor in my opinion. And yeah I really hope they dress Mint nicely in this lakorn!

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
You should try to watch some of Alek’s recent lakorns where he is p’ek! He’s super charming and cute. Plus he’s a great actor in my opinion. And yeah I really hope they dress Mint nicely in this lakorn!
Do you have a suggestion? I'll love to check one out. I've watched some episodes of Khon Dee Tee Nhai and adore all of their personalities.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Do you have a suggestion? I'll love to check one out. I've watched some episodes of Khon Dee Tee Nhai and adore all of their personalities.
My personal favorite p’ek role of Alek’s is his lakorn with Prang called The Cupid Series: Kammathep Jum Laeng. They had really good chemistry with each other and it was a cute romcom. I also heard people liked his lakorn with Preem called Sanae Ruk Nang Sin. I’ve never watched that one though cause I’m not a fan of the main actress. Alek hasn’t had that many p’ek roles yet. I also would recommend watching his next lakorn with Patricia. The storyline sounds so good and the teaser for it looks really good! It’s called Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fa

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
My personal favorite p’ek role of Alek’s is his lakorn with Prang called The Cupid Series: Kammathep Jum Laeng. They had really good chemistry with each other and it was a cute romcom. I also heard people liked his lakorn with Preem called Sanae Ruk Nang Sin. I’ve never watched that one though cause I’m not a fan of the main actress. Alek hasn’t had that many p’ek roles yet. I also would recommend watching his next lakorn with Patricia. The storyline sounds so good and the teaser for it looks really good! It’s called Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fa
Oh okay, I'll check it out because I actually really like Prang!