❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the 2nd episode. Have some doubts on it.
What is August planning? Is he trying to get advantage from her by making her cover up for him :confused12: or getting revenge for what she did on first episode?
Y is Mint going behind August? Just bcoz her fortune teller told August is her lucky charm? :facepalm:
What is going between Mint and Alex now?

I really really really need subtitles :sad6:
Story seems to be interesting.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Saw the 2nd episode. Have some doubts on it.
What is August planning? Is he trying to get advantage from her by making her cover up for him :confused12: or getting revenge for what she did on first episode?
Y is Mint going behind August? Just bcoz her fortune teller told August is her lucky charm? :facepalm:
What is going between Mint and Alex now?

I really really really need subtitles :sad6:
Story seems to be interesting.
I take back when i said i like mint and augsust scene in ep 1. He is a jerk. Lol pretending to be nice just because he's known as one. And ALEX.... Love him, he does not hide that he is jealous.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why this hasn't been showing on Malimar? I could've sworn I saw this as one of the titles in the on air section but it disappeared. I didn't even know if it was airing until I came on to check the thread after James Ji's lakorn.

Nevermind, I found it! They used such a misleading thumbnail for it though.. looks nothing like the leads! Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint is usually pretty cool with her actors. But he used to date one of her buddy sooo...inloke jackie...too bad her lakornnis on stock. The teaser looked good

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Tbh Lek and Mint was pretty friendly even before he dated Toey bc they were gym buddies for awhile so I'm sure that friendship ain't affected even with the break up. I'm so sad there's no English subs tho lol

raddos

sarNie Egg
Tbh Lek and Mint was pretty friendly even before he dated Toey bc they were gym buddies for awhile so I'm sure that friendship ain't affected even with the break up. I'm so sad there's no English subs tho lol
Is there anyone keen to time and segment th this? Haha, I might try and translate if someone wants to work together! New to this, but I’m kind of keen to try.

Also, I never knew Alex before this but he is kind of growing on me in a good Channel 3 way. He has his charms I think and the drama is quite cute so far! I like the pace it’s going.!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
August was so cute in here! I kind of ship Mint and August in here even though I've only watched episode 1. I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out before watching it. That way I won't get drawn in as much so the wait will be possible. Once you start getting into the drama it's hard to wait for the next episode. LOL