❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
So since subbers chose not to sub this. What do you guys think of this drama so far? I heard the chemistry between Alek and Mint seems bland

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So since subbers chose not to sub this. What do you guys think of this drama so far? I heard the chemistry between Alek and Mint seems bland

I didn't start. I feel the focus is too much on August and Mint.....the pra'nang don't have good scenes.

Many series struggle by not giving pra'nang good scenes/enough scenes

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I honestly, don't feel the chemistry. I think I am two episodes behind but from what I have seen they definitely spend way more time on August and Mint. While Alex seems to more into the subplot of what happened to his brother. They have a few okay scenes but nothing I am really emotionally invested in.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like maybe Mint's new drama's leading man will be toey again. Saw a sneak picture from Tu Piyawadee's instagram with no faces showing but backside looks like toey and hands for sure are Mint's haha. Might be saucy, her hands on his ass. Lol but the reveal was Toey's face in a picture with Daew so I'm pretty sure he's her leading man again. If its really him, Deaw now will be in 3 back to back dramas with Mint hahaha

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched this clip.. how cute both are.. They both have enough chemistry and cuteness but they didn't have much scenes to portrait it.. Wish they will get a romantic drama to pair again :icon12:

http://instagr.am/p/CFtD_iIAStL/

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed the ending.. that sweet kiss and those romantic looks.. :love:
After mario reunion then Mark reunion now am binging for Alex reunion..:angel10: