❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
NOTE: I DID EDIT THE PLOT SUMMARY MYSELF A BIT TO MAKE IT MORE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT
Plot Summary via
Thaidramatic_update

According to @daradaily
• • •
"Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju" {#ดวงแบบนี้ไม่มีจู๋ } (Eng Sub: My Precious Bad Luck) new project by @masterone_official cast @lekteeradetch and @mint_chalida in lead
_ _ _
Plot: Luckkana or Gie is an office girl who is addicted to fortune telling. She even skips work and takes days off for it, believing that will help better her life. She is able to get away with just about anything because of her boyfriend. One day a fortune teller tells her Chokebordee, her ex from high school, is her lucky angel. He was once an ugly boy and nerd but has now become hot and handsome. He makes her realize that she is actually in a bad place, rather than heaven as she thought before.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
NOTE: I DID EDIT THE PLOT SUMMARY MYSELF A BIT TO MAKE IT MORE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT
Plot Summary via
Thaidramatic_update

According to @daradaily
• • •
"Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju" {#ดวงแบบนี้ไม่มีจู๋ } (Eng Sub: My Precious Bad Luck) new project by @masterone_official cast @lekteeradetch and @mint_chalida in lead
_ _ _
Plot: Luckkana or Gie is an office girl who is addicted to fortune telling. She even skips work and takes days off for it, believing that will help better her life. She is able to get away with just about anything because of her boyfriend. One day a fortune teller tells her Chokebordee, her ex from high school, is her lucky angel. He was once an ugly boy and nerd but has now become hot and handsome. He makes her realize that she is actually in a bad place, rather than heaven as she thought before.

I’m so happy about this pairing! Mint and Alek look really good together and I’m sure they will have nice chemistry. Just take a look at them. 3247E466-AAD2-4BF8-86A9-F8872C4EB85E.jpeg 52905E48-1C65-4B58-A45E-099C4C62976B.jpeg

This production seems to like Alek I guess. I hope the fitting is soon :)

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm really excited about this because there is no rumour or hint about this pairing.. at first I thought this will be under Maker cause i saw on Ig Mint visited Maker's office. And maybe Maker want to compensate Alex after his role on So saneha went to James

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm really excited about this because there is no rumour or hint about this pairing.. at first I thought this will be under Maker cause i saw on Ig Mint visited Maker's office. And maybe Maker want to compensate Alex after his role on So saneha went to James

I thought that too! Considering how Mint is friendly with Jett and his girlfriend Pim. He seems to be fond of Mint too since they last worked together. I'm sure the higher ups had a hand in end.

I look forward to the fitting. I guess Alek is the ugly duckling! I hope Mint has a good wardrobe as it seeks their outfits from their other productions look decent

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
How exciting! 2 of my faves getting paired up. They sure do have chemistry together, and I would have never seen this coming but I like it!Can't wait to see fitting pictures. Alek is so adorable with that "nerdy" look.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I was thinking about it before and I was sure I'd seen a MasterOne production before, then I finally remembered Pan Rai Phai Ruk! I doubled checked and it was a MasterOne production. I really liked Matt in that one and Film was also okay, plus it was Alex's first lakorn project ever. He's had five lakorn with this production company, not counting if this one goes through.