[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
That true jana...There are still not any right match for her, I still haven't found anyone who I can jin her with...
Gosh they paired up her with Smart and Oat who is Pat's father in lakorn in such a young age @@@ Por T & Rome seems more ok for me though

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It's ok na...They just entering industry in 2013 so time is a lot in the future...They will pair up soon, I hope next year though xD 
With Pat, I can somehow predict her co-star cuz recently I saw JJ with Pat all the times, even yesterday Bella is going to but he standing next to Pat, but for Yam, i have no idea about who will be pair up next LOL 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I liked Yam better than Pat for sure. She's not pretty but her smile lits up the screen for sure. But she can act too. Sometimes connection can be a backbone like beauty for actresses.

They both are good but my bias still Yam...For Pat, I think I need more time to like her more, cuz so far I only think she is pretty and she can cry well..that's all though  :cry:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it would be amazing if it is a modern lakorn and not period too...I want to see them so badly 
Lucky her, first is Mark, and now JJ..CH3 seems like want to promote them as new koojin..But good thing she don't get to pair with Son all over again!! 
Yam is such a gorgeous girl, she looks glowing nowadays, and her height keep on growing though

cre" noi_yam

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL I can image her in flat going around in filming sets in the future already  :dance2:

The cast on filming set

cre: kwankpn23

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
That true jana...There are still not any right match for her, I still haven't found anyone who I can jin her with...
Gosh they paired up her with Smart and Oat who is Pat's father in lakorn in such a young age @@@ Por T & Rome seems more ok for me though
i think i like her with P'Por as for P'Rome i can't picture him with Yam yet i am waiting on the fitting of Nangtard 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Sigh, I have to wear flats too since I'm pretty tall than most of the people I know, I love wearing heels though even though I look like a giant lol. 

If Yam wants to wear heels, she should make sure she isn't taller than her p'ek lol. 

LOL But actually people want to have a height like that TT.TT 
I can't seem to grow more as of now....

Alice said:
i think i like her with P'Por as for P'Rome i can't picture him with Yam yet i am waiting on the fitting of Nangtard 

I wonder when will it have the fitting cuz the filming is still long..I'm looking forward to seeing the fitting already...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:

LOL But actually people want to have a height like that TT.TT 
I can't seem to grow more as of now....

I wonder when will it have the fitting cuz the filming is still long..I'm looking forward to seeing the fitting already...
i want to be tall like Yam too

Yam will be so excited and happy when she meeting Ploy face to face she probably dreaming of working with her idol Ploy she will learn alot of acting skill and having P'Rome he'll give her decent acting technique 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Yam seems a little bit taller than me... I need to see her in person lol. 

It's great to be tall though, idk but I get to eat a lot and I guess my metabolism is quick lol 
i think Yam will grow even taller, some people they stop growing at the age of 18 and Yam she's 18 i bet she'll go further 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i want to be tall like Yam too

Yam will be so excited and happy when she meeting Ploy face to face she probably dreaming of working with her idol Ploy she will learn alot of acting skill and having P'Rome he'll give her decent acting technique 

I'm waiting forrr the fittinggg..So excited xD I just realised this will be Ploy 1st work after Samee Teetra, I will tune in for that even the story line is so sad  :cry:

janajelly1 said:
Yam seems a little bit taller than me... I need to see her in person lol. 

It's great to be tall though, idk but I get to eat a lot and I guess my metabolism is quick lol 

LOL I eat a lot too but it's just affecting my weight only  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:

I'm waiting forrr the fittinggg..So excited xD I just realised this will be Ploy 1st work after Samee Teetra, I will tune in for that even the story line is so sad  :cry:

LOL I eat a lot too but it's just affecting my weight only  :cry:
Ploy will be back in 2015 nangtard isn't the only lakorn she has other that she is link to, can't wait to see the fitting my two hotties and plus Yam 
Yam is quite tall i wonder what will look like when she standing next to P'Rome cos though Yam she's playing a servant she won't be wearing any shoes but she's still tall 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
byebye said:
I think Yam is decent. And connections will get you pretty far in life. Sometimes it's all who you know. I used to not believe that until I see stuff happened around me because of people that have connections. She is decent enough that with connections she'll always have opportunities that others might not have with the same skillset. 

Yep, connections do get you far. Yam's looks and acting are decent/ok. I hope to see more from her and also hoping
I'll be able to change my inview on her. She's a newbie so I doubt she's able to choose her roles yet. Guess she's just lucky her roles
aren't repetative like Yaya's and she's not forced to play simple, bland roles by the elders.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure she auditions. But I'm saying her connection to Ch3 boosts that up a tad. She's luckier than a lot of other newbies, is all I'm saying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She isn't waiting to have the role fall on her laps but to say she isn't getting a better crack at the role is just kidding yourself. Say Yam and another newbie try out for the same role having the same acting skill and lookwise nothing major diffrent between them. Who do you think they are going to pick? Of course it is going to be the one with connection. That is how life works.

I have seen people with no experience going after a position and gets it because someone they know very well is in higher up. In life it's pretty much who you know. It may not be fair but then again when is life ever.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I saw clip of Yam going to acting class for a lot of time...Whenever she gets roles by connection or not, just that I don't like thing like "She has no experience so she can't suit the roles"..It ridiculous for me :'(
Life is not fair, but more important is you like the character they portrait or not

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think on pantip she gets quite a lot of compliment but also a lot don't like her
I think some newbie is being praised a lot are Bow Maylada from Ch7(She gets a lot of compliment from her 1st project from what I see), Yam, Pat...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
I saw clip of Yam going to acting class for a lot of time...Whenever she gets roles by connection or not, just that I don't like thing like "She has no experience so she can't suit the roles"..It ridiculous for me :'(
Life is not fair, but more important is you like the character they portrait or not
Yam has potential this is why she's been offer getting her chances to work with A-list i think connection isn't the major thing but seem like Yam she has lucky star given to her