[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
And she is such a tall gal, gosh why Pat&Yam they both so tall and have such a good figure at their age...And it's the first lakorn that they not make her look so old, i'm glad xD 
I never watched him before so i think I will give him a try 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I actually don't like boy that too buff @@ His face and his body kinda don't match though
And no one posted the story line...I want to know what is this lakorn abt..
btw, is Pao Jin Jong produce good?! 

dariey

sarNie Adult
i've been eyeing this thread just to know how the storyline will be since yam will be here.hope whoever know can share it here.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
In that clip it says the story is about the p'ek trying to get his throne back. He's a prince that lost his kingdom and has to go hide out with N'ek's family. Yam plays a popular singer and her father owns a lion dance company. The other guy plays Yam's boyfriend.

PJJ used to be real good when they were with Ch.7. But I haven't been able to watch a single lakorn of theirs all the way through since they switched to Ch. 3. I don't they what happened. So Saneha and Mae Eye were some of my favorites from PJJ.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
In that clip it says the story is about the p'ek trying to get his throne back. He's a prince that lost his kingdom and has to go hide out with N'ek's family. Yam plays a popular singer and her father owns a lion dance company. The other guy plays Yam's boyfriend.

PJJ used to be real good when they were with Ch.7. But I haven't been able to watch a single lakorn of theirs all the way through since they switched to Ch. 3. I don't they what happened. So Saneha and Mae Eye were some of my favorites from PJJ.

tks for the information...So it's modern lakorn after all rite?! 
PJJ was with CH7 before, omg never known that...
Anyway, I will give it a try...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
SSBT - ดอกไม้ใต้เมฆ (Dok Mai Tai Mek) 8/12/14
His voice is more attractive than I thought LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWQrPpJr2lw

cre: YamLoverClub

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
And she is such a tall gal, gosh why Pat&Yam they both so tall and have such a good figure at their age...And it's the first lakorn that they not make her look so old, i'm glad xD 
I never watched him before so i think I will give him a try 
i was reading Yam's profile somewhere said she's 172cm and plus she's born in Australia 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Yam's not pretty but she's not ugly either. I think she's decent... pretty average looking to me. If it werent for her connection, I wonder if she'd be able to land all these nang'ek roles from left to right? I don't see potential and her role in her lakorn with Smart- she was so stiff. I hope her role in here changes my perspective on her.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jscuttlebuggist said:
Yam's not pretty but she's not ugly either. I think she's decent... pretty average looking to me. If it werent for her connection, I wonder if she'd be able to land all these nang'ek roles from left to right? I don't see potential and her role in her lakorn with Smart- she was so stiff. I hope her role in here changes my perspective on her.

Yeah...She is not extremely pretty but I think she has the aura...She gives me a good feeling upon seeing her face, but everyone have their own opinion so I can't say anything abt that xD
Maybe bcs acting with 2 man that like her father already, I don't try to be mean but it's too much for me...Her acting in KS is ok
She just starting her acting, in the future she will be better...And plus I don't think just about her connection that she could get the roles so easily LOL...
They cast her in big project of Ch3 next year with Rome and Ploy, I think there is a reason for them to choose her after all...

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah she a little average to me but i like her act in KS.at least her first lakorn doesn't look stiff like others

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:

Yeah...She is not extremely pretty but I think she has the aura...She gives me a good feeling upon seeing her face, but everyone have their own opinion so I can't say anything abt that xD
Maybe bcs acting with 2 man that like her father already, I don't try to be mean but it's too much for me...Her acting in KSN is ok
She just starting her acting, in the future she will be better...And plus I don't think just about her connection that she could get the roles so easily LOL...
They cast her in big project of Ch3 next year with Rome and Ploy, I think there is a reason for them to choose her after all...
she's lucky getting to work with the 2 amazing veterans like P'Rome and P'Ploy, Yam will be so happy cos Ploy is her idol 
i don't care whoever judges Yam she's one of the new comers i adore 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
dariey said:
yeah she a little average to me but i like her act in KS.at least her first lakorn doesn't look stiff like others

I will keep faith in her xD Cuz she chose to do different roles  each time so I will look forward how she will going to be in the future xD 

Alice said:
she's lucky getting to work with the 2 amazing veterans like P'Rome and P'Ploy, Yam will be so happy cos Ploy is her idol 

Yeah, so truee....Ploy is her idol and so is Ananda...I guess she like movie star, doesn't she?! LOL 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Well Yam admitted that she's never watched any of Ananda's movies and purely adores him because of his handsome looks lol. With Ploy, she said she's followed up with her lakorns since she was little. Her connections surely give her an advantage compared to others but at the same time, if she was really bad of an actress producers wouldn't care to work with her. She has potential. As long as she continues to accept diverse roles that aren't too inappropriate for her age, she'll do well in the long run. I'll agree that Yam isn't the prettiest girl but she has some likeable qualities that makes her appealing. For one, I like think she has a good balance of maturity and sincerity unlike a lot of other newbies who are quite shabby. 

Anyhow, I just saw a BTS video of them and they're quite cute. Denkhun was saying that he heard Yam is a little naughty and Yam's reaction was like, really? 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
ch3eks said:
Well Yam admitted that she's never watched any of Ananda's movies and purely adores him because of his handsome looks lol. With Ploy, she said she's followed up with her lakorns since she was little and the same applies to Chompoo. Her connections surely give her an advantage compared to others but at the same time, if she was really bad of an actress producers wouldn't care to work with her. She has potential. As long as she continues to accept diverse roles that aren't too inappropriate for her age, she'll do well in the long run. 

I'll agree that Yam isn't the prettiest girl but she has some likeable qualities that makes her appealing. For one, I like think she has a good balance of maturity and sincerity unlike a lot of other newbies around her age who are quite shabby. 

Good to hear this xD I agree with you all...She really adores Ananda cuz of his look, oh girl she is so cutee
I think she keep distant from her co-star too...Not in the bad way, but she is not too clingy or keep talking too them all the time and try to get closer too them....
I hope she keep it like that in the future, somehow starting your acting with a lot of works is a good thing but bad thing also!!! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Yam is decent. And connections will get you pretty far in life. Sometimes it's all who you know. I used to not believe that until I see stuff happened around me because of people that have connections. She is decent enough that with connections she'll always have opportunities that others might not have with the same skillset.